It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitlers Haarp a personal experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It was about 25 years ago in southern Queensland I was working as a laborer
For a power pole maintenance company

Our job was to remove the earth from the base of the pole about half a meter deep to check for woodrot or white ants

We had checked thousands of poles before
But this event was different
We started at the substation and proceeded outwards following a service line for a few kilometers until the end of the day it was the
Weekend so we packed up and left to return on the Monday

When we returned we found the area destroyed by a wild storm that happened over the weekend the last pole we worked on had collapsed

Nowhere else was touched the destruction started from where we finished and had stopped where we started
3 million dollars of destruction to farmers crops had happened
We were to afraid to have a beer at the local pub fearing the locals would find out we caused it.

A work colleague contacted a friend who works at one of our universities and asked him
What had happened
He told him the Australian universities were studying this phenomenon

He said we may have disturbed the ions
Around the poles
This was the first time I had heard of the haarp
I am the only witness to this who is still alive
Remember this happened almost a quarter of a century ago.

Today I look at our power lines that spaghetti
All over the land and wonder if they cause
Wild weather of even droughts

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hitler?
The famous painter?

I haven't done my Haarp homework in quite a while, are the two connected?

A star, if you're using Hitler as an exclamation as in 'Hotdamn Haarp! (A Personal Experience)'.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney
It was about 25 years ago in southern Queensland I was working as a laborer
For a power pole maintenance company

Our job was to remove the earth from the base of the pole about half a meter deep to check for woodrot or white ants...

When we returned we found the area destroyed by a wild storm that happened over the weekend the last pole we worked on had collapsed

Nowhere else was touched the destruction started from where we finished and had stopped where we started
3 million dollars of destruction to farmers crops had happened
We were to afraid to have a beer at the local pub fearing the locals would find out we caused it.

Fear not, you didn't.

A work colleague contacted a friend who works at one of our universities and asked him
What had happened
He told him the Australian universities were studying this phenomenon

He said we may have disturbed the ions
Around the poles

The air is full of ions. Plants create them, sun on metal (sometimes) creates them, weather formations create them. YOU create them, walking around in shoes. Digging dirt around power poles doesn't "disturb the ions".

This was the first time I had heard of the haarp
I am the only witness to this who is still alive
Remember this happened almost a quarter of a century ago.

You didn't hear of "the haarp" then either. Not only does digging dirt around power poles have nothing to do with HAARP in any way, HAARP wasn't constructed a quarter of a century ago. Not that it could affect anything whatever in Australia.

Today I look at our power lines that spaghetti
All over the land and wonder if they cause
Wild weather of even droughts

Does wild weather occur at sea? Yes. Are there power lines at sea? No. QED.

Still waiting for how Hitler enters the picture. If we're just picking random words to attach to the term HAARP, I'd choose...let's see...Buddha. That way, if someone said something about HAARP, I'd just ask why they hate Buddhists.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Smee!

I don't think Hitler played the harp at all.

I didn't dig too deep, but I did find a youtube video called 'Hitlers Haarp something something' posted in 2010, so there must be some truth to it.
If i was to take a guess, I'd say this particular legend goes something like this: von Braun's, ergo Hitler's, involvement in secret US UFO warfare got angry and turned green... The Incredible Haarp.

In all seriousness, I'm intrigued! What's the connection?

I have to ask...
Have you thought about splitting your avatar in half with a flash, Smee on one side, Super Mario on the other?
'It's Smee, Mario!'
Sorry.

join