It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Director: ISIS Has Grown 4400% Under Obama!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Granite

Sorry i thought ATS is a discussion forum?

Seriously why under Obama and not everyone else also?

Because this is just another whine about Obama thread. It is easy to just remember to republicans everything is Obama's fault.

And to Democrats everything is Bush's fault...stop drinking the Kool-aid and get over the partisan slavery.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Peeple

Sorry i thought ATS is a discussion forum?

Seriously why under Obama and not everyone else also?

Because this is just another whine about Obama thread. It is easy to just remember to republicans everything is Obama's fault.

Just like it is easy for democrats to continually blame bush for policy they keep pushing.

Works both ways my friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Trump may be setting himself up as the "anti-establishment" candidate in his political campaign but in reality during his business years he was part of the same globalists who pulls the strings.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

Trump may be setting himself up as the "anti-establishment" candidate in his political campaign but in reality during his business years he was part of the same globalists who pulls the strings.

The mantra that Trump is "refreshingly honest and anti-Establishment" took about a day to work itself around the conservative blogosphere.

When propaganda spreads that fast, you can be sure that Trump is neither honest nor anti-Establishment.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well....elect an assclown and he is probably going to govern like an assclown

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Trump bashers....who are you going to vote for then? Tell me the options because they are rather few.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Can we PLEASE impeach him before he actually takes down the USA??

yes, quickly!! Get a REPUBLICAN IN THERE! ASAP!!1

omfgwtftotallylikewhatevs#

FK THE CIA its the one that bred and run ISIS you dopes..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

More American political bs.
How about ISIS grew 4400% under Assad?
How about ISIS grew 4400% because the US PUBLIC is reluctant to act as they did in Iraq and Afghanistan?
How about ISIS grew 4400% because IT WOULD HAVE ANYWAY regardless of which President you have?

You Americans and your constantly ridiculous political mud-slinging. It really is pathetic to watch for most non-Americans, it's embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Actually, in impeaching Obama during his term, Biden would become President and, unless you know something we don't, Biden is not a Republican.

Biden couldn't be worse than Obama.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
Trump bashers....who are you going to vote for then? Tell me the options because they are rather few.

I'll probably vote for a third party candidate or not vote, at all, out of protest for the two-party system that disenfranchises so many voters.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join