It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to add a Burka and Koran to our arsenal of survival gear?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
I'm sure it's been said already, but if you need extra toilet paper than go ahead.
That of course, but a burka stored in the bottom of your bag could also be useful as an extra layer if the weather turned cold.
Aside from those two examples I see absolutely no 'survival' reason to indicate that carrying a spare burka is in any way to be advocated as something useful.

All of us in Western nations are far more likely to be knocked down by a bus, and to put things into perspective in the UK, more people get killed by bee stings than terrorists in the average decade.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
I also agree with you entirely, note how that last line caused a stir, as was intended by me, not necessarily to you personally btw.
If you're confident about yourself and you're surroundings, why be offended by a single sentence or words?
See the manipulation that can be used against you unawarely.
Sorry if I offended you by this.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79
I also agree with you entirely, note how that last line caused a stir, as was intended by me, not necessarily to you personally btw.
If you're confident about yourself and you're surroundings, why be offended by a single sentence or words?
See the manipulation that can be used against you unawarely.
Sorry if I offended you by this.
Ah, but see how you are being disingenuous by inventing motive or emotion to my clearly explained comments where none exists.
This has been a continual problem on ATS I've always found, inventing 'added value' to a posters comments. It is a sign of weakness in debating skills.

Now, if you wish to imply the 'offended' position onto me, which is of course incorrect, I suggest you quote my exact words or phrase then explain to me where I indicate 'offence' in any way whatsoever.
If you are unable to do so then please do come back to me and admit everything in your quoted post above is your invention, alone.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm not implying anything towards you, I just wanted to make a point come across.
Again, I apoligise (which I'm doing alot recently) if i did such over your back now.
I think we're likeminded and I don't want to oppose you any further as I think it wouldn't serve any purpose and it's not my intention to begin with.
Still I would like to say to you "Peace Be Upon You" in my own words and intentions.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

No need to apologise to me fella, honestly, I rarely take offense, and I'm only here for robust debate.
I've enjoyed your contribution to the discussion so feel free to shoot me down if you read anything I've posted and you wish to challenge it. Same to anyone else reading this.

I love reasoned and rational debate so if you think I'm ever typing a load of # then challenge it every time!

Peace back, it's only debate, and far too many folk on ATS struggle to do that while tempering their emotion. I like that our interactions have been mature and reasoned in a world of drama queens...no need for any apology.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks and I'll drink to that

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
'This is probably my dumbest thread to date'

Hmmm....maybe....I don't know you well enough to comment on that.
How about instead .. advocating and supporting education of another's beliefs ( with purity in mind) by reading said ('other' texts or) koran, but encourage interpretive freedom of personal expression of her own soul song without fear?
That's what I call brave ...

In my opinion their women wear so much material to soak up all their tears ... And the sweat of their personal fears.

cloth is and can be sometimes very cloying
in their case, it's their restrictive/controlling/nasty/empty of faith/insecure men ...and old ugly yucky women of their own culture/ and first second and third wives, who enforce this mentality, which incidentally didn't exist until some idiot punctured some other idiots pride (at a crucial introduction stage) then they hid behind their faith and inprisoned their women, 'cause' some other dude wanted her.
Bikes act the same as some who don't ride, wanting several women on call and on duty for ... What? Married or not they don't care ...

A real bully takes out inadequecies on women, even some slag women do this at the behest of their men/and slag friends of shabby classless standing.

A real man loves all women just to see them shine, as does this 'lord' people profess to know, and not on a screen for mass consumption of gross yuck (they know they are) on the other side of the snitch screen/and snuff ( four dead women from one count) or for some others profit, usually sleazy and stupid, even though they 'know' tech, they are still losers not worth a lay let alone a moments time which compared to their entirety, is precious, those ones are spitefull, nasty, stupid, (only coming back as 'bowel flukes or pigs with full awareness, types' some even killing them, totally Reminiscent of harem spite, encouraged by 'him' just for his ego and pleasure.

Where did you think modern psychiatry came from?
Wanker is the title for that knob. Nothin else.

Let your daughter wear a 'cover' at all, at your own peril, can't pass this piece of karma off as invasion, this is stupid spite pure and simple at its most stupid uneducated worst.
They just had money ready for all the dead souls to buy.

I would apologise for the heaviness of my response if I was sorry... It's my way.

Have a great night.

edit on 30-11-2015 by Aussieamandarc because: Read op post only ...life's short

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

In case you ever need it.

Inta mayta mus yahoodi zub

= Your mother sucks Jewish d***s

masalama

= Goodbye

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>