It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to add a Burka and Koran to our arsenal of survival gear?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: grainofsand

I have no desire for my children or grandchildren or I to be martyrs for this cause. So, a few words that might protect your family is too much for you? I dont see this as a religious war. I just see it as just WAR.

And as far as Im concerned, if a few days of hiding in a burka body bag saves her life, its better than a burial body bag that she will never come out of.
Learn your key Islamic phrases if you want to, I won't, and don't be putting the emotional element of "protecting your family" onto me here, my family is all grown up and do what they want now. Just spoke to my son and he has no intention to learn any Islamic phrases to stay alive if Islam identifying terrorists come a knocking either.

The funniest part of all this is that y'all say this isn't an 'Islamic' problem yet a resident ATS Muslim is offering key Islamic phrases to help stay alive if terrorists call round.
WTF?! Why should Islamic phrases be helpful if it is NOT an Islamic problem?
It is CLEARLY about religion in the minds of Daesh, and has been confirmed by Muslims offering their texts as something to learn which may save your life.

Elephant is in the room bigtime, but go on keep the blinkers on, these terrorists have no connection Islam is the claim...but it might be handy to know some Islamic phrases?! Lol, you couldn't make this # up.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I would rather die than learn and repeat those words to scum who wish to kill me in the name of their interpretation of the Islamic faith.
Thanks, but no thanks.

*Edit*
At least you'll be okay though Charlie as you know the correct Islamic words to say when the 'non-muslim' terrorists come a calling eh.

If the chosen method of your demise is Death by Bum sex, you'll be Allahu Akbar-ing with the best of them.
After torture of course, but no way am I learning some Islamic text 'just in case' these terrorists (who of course are not Muslims as y'all say) come knocking on my door.
And it is telling that a Muslim offers his religious text as something useful when dealing with these 'non-Muslim' terrorists.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

No.
If you want to convert to Islam, do it from a place of love, not fear.
Don't ever be afraid of who you are, or ashamed of what you believe in. Don't let others dictate your life for you.
I don't think your thread's dumb, you're just asking a question.

B x

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Apologies, I didnt realize I was putting an emotional element on you.

I think our resident Muslim is actually proving not all Muslims see others as bad. And although Charlie and I have argued toe to toe on several Islam subjects, he would step up to the plate to save his fellow man Christian or Muslim.

So would I.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You've really allowed that War on Terror propaganda to get deep inside your head.

Take a breath. Relax. And you'll soon curse yourself for being so easily frightened and controlled.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Who said anything about converting?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
the whole set-up is about as hypercritical as it can get, thereby false.
So am I imagining things that ALL the Daesh terrorists self-identify as followers of Islam then?
What, is that bull# then, they are really atheists or Sikhs just pretending?

I could go round saying I am a follower of Islam (I wouldn't because I am not a liar), doesn't make it true. They are delusional, they believe they are followers of Islam but they are shunned by the Muslim community at large...

How about the hundreds of British scum who have joined them in Syria? Every one of them self identify as followers of Islam, so should I assume they are not really followers of Islam now?
Based on what, your personal opinion?

How about the hundreds of American scum who have joined them in Syria? Well those are in with the rest of Daesh in that they are just as delusional as those they fight alongside.

originally posted by: grainofsandOh, and every single film of terrorist attacks where I hear "Allahu Akbar!" are they just bull#ting as well, do they mean to say "Hail Mary" instead? You know, they are not really Muslims?

*facepalm* You're a gullible wee grainofsand, are you not? Do you really believe everything you see online? Do you know how easy it is to add sound to a video clip? The technology has been around for many years now. Hell, Daesh themselves have the ability to edit videos through their PR Department (yes, they have a PR dept.)

And this isn't strictly on topic but in the interest of educating people, it's a good idea to learn why people are even joining Daesh, it might surprise you...

Here's the article from Yahoo Finance...

Fed up of hearing people who really don't have a clue getting on their high horse about this. Stop opening your mouths and letting your bellies rumble, if you want to complain about this at least get your facts straight, otherwise you're embracing ignorance!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think if they wanna convert you, they should provide the head gear.

Fair is fair.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Im not frightened or controlled. I keep extra food and water too, not because Im afraid, Im just prepared. And if a burka would protect us from certain death, then a burka it is. Until we can get away, or plant a bomb in their head quarters. Its war, I will wear what ever it takes to survive.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't know Charlie, only what he types on ATS, could all be bull# as far as I know, but he gets the benefit of the doubt from me, same as everyone else.
The point I'm making is that y'all are desperately saying that Daesh is nothing to do with Islam and then a Muslim suggests a few key Islamic phrases which could save your life.
For said Muslim to offer such advice indicates that the killers who may be interested in that are clearly identifying with Islam.

Nope, I'm learning no Islamic prases 'just in case' and to those who do I say you have lost the fear battle to those killers who identify with Islam.
Lucky for all the 'moderate' Muslims though, they all know the right things to say as advised by Charlie...and yet this terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, lol, couldn't make it up if I tried.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

So, simple question, are you saying that all the followers of Daesh do not self identify as Muslims then?
What are they Zoroastrians in disguise or something?
Lol, apologist.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It is CLEARLY about religion in the minds of Daesh

"Y'all" hit the nail on the head here, this is what we have been trying to get into that skull of yours since your first ignorant rambling. The only people who think Daesh are Muslim are the hordes of ignorant barstewards around the world who just refuse to listen to truth and Daesh themselves, well done, you have something in common with those you hate...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

It is CLEARLY about religion in the minds of Daesh

"Y'all" hit the nail on the head here, this is what we have been trying to get into that skull of yours since your first ignorant rambling.
Who is 'we' and which specific points did you think ignorant exactly, quote me perhaps and tackle my posted words, not what you imagine about me.

The only people who think Daesh are Muslim are the hordes of ignorant barstewards around the world who just refuse to listen to truth and Daesh themselves,
So why learn key Islamic phrases 'just in case' if the religion of Islam is irrelevant?

well done, you have something in common with those you hate...
Who do I hate? I've spouted no hate here, again you imagine it, stop wetting your pants with emotion fella, making a stain on the forum floor.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So, simple question, are you saying that all the followers of Daesh do not self identify as Muslims then?

No, I am not saying that and I am apologising for no-one. Yes Daesh identify themselves as Muslim. I could identify as an ambassador for the Church of Scientology, doesn't make that true either...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Every scumbag 'Western' national who has joined Daesh previously self-identified as Muslim.
Not Christian, Pagan, Sikh, or Jedi, but Muslim. Strange that.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So target the monetary income of ISIS and soon they will crumble...

That was an interesting read, thanks dj.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thy will deny me three times.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

She would have to be able to recite it in Arabic. I think the Bible will not help. You would have to do a lot of research to figure out where they coincide and the text would have to be exactly the same, which they aren't. They reference many of the same stories, events and people but the texts are NOT the same. Also, a burka may be out of place but I suppose that all depends. It's amazing how subtle a sack of cloth can be. If you are planning to fool Islamists/Jihadists you will have to know your stuff because they sure will. I wouldn't try it.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: Moresby

Im not frightened or controlled. I keep extra food and water too, not because Im afraid, Im just prepared. And if a burka would protect us from certain death, then a burka it is. Until we can get away, or plant a bomb in their head quarters. Its war, I will wear what ever it takes to survive.

When you accept the government's idea of who and what to be afraid of you are both.

If you want to protect your family, your time would be better spent improving your driving.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What do you mean is it time?

Aren't we all obligated to learn about religions in highschool? You should at least know the name of their holy book, the five pillars of islam and two basic denominations by now. And judging by recent world affairs it's not such a crazy idea to google a verse or two of their scripture in case of any emergency and crazies in the neighbourhood.

It's only knowledge you know, knowledge never hurt anybody. Doesn't mean you are converting to another faith.

edit on 21-11-2015 by Exitt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join