It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to add a Burka and Koran to our arsenal of survival gear?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A short teen-age friend of my daughters wanted me to sew her a Burka for Halloween so that she could hide the fact that she is too old to go Trick or Treating. I told her I would only do it if I could sew a confederate flag on the back. lol But after reading the Mali attack accounts of those who were able to recite from the Koran, were released, I thought maybe it wouldnt be such a bad idea to keep a Hajib or Burka and a copy of the Koran in my survival gear. Especially for my teenage daughter. And since the Koran has several books that are also in the bible, Im sure I could find scriptures she already knows that are in both the Koran and the Bible.

Anyway I found a few sewing sites that have patterns for the Burka or Hajib and their scarfs etc. This is probably my dumbest thread to date, but Im sure someone will come along shortly to point out just how dumb an idea this is. lol

heartlandhijab.yolasite.com...

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Why you don't convert to Islam all the way and be sure that way.

meh I bet someone will do this and when a terrorist comes and ask some koran it happens its a neonazi terrorist and kills you for knowing the koran

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Isn't learning the Qur'an and wearing a burka what they WANT?
Jokes aside, anything that could potentially save your life is NOT a dumb idea.
Although I seriously doubt you'd ever need it in an emergency situation, getting some insight into what all the noise is about could be rather educational.
Every sacred text from the Bible to the Torah has its nugget of wisdom.
Like watching Trump's sorry attempts at 'forming cohesive sentences' - it's total horsesh## but you might learn something.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No! You don't ever give into those lower dimensional cult like beings.

I would deport anyone, born here or not, that even wears a hijab let alone burka, how a woman dresses IS THE SIGN of how extreme they are. If she defends it, is single even and thinks its modest, anything at all, its stockholm syndrome.

This is a sign of massive abuse: physical, emotional, mental, even spirit, on every level. And to wish it is to be a kidnapped victim who starts to love the abusers, stockholm.

The site of it, makes me need to have counseling sessions, as I went through abuse in the past, and its so horrible to witness. I don't want my sons seeing this either.

In our countries with higher laws and constitution, this should NOT BE ALLOWED.

Deport all high risk people.

But never put that on your daughter. Arm her instead and teach her to use weapons.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I say any battle we go into, we immediately start waving the white flag so no one ever gets hurt.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
A short teen-age friend of my daughters wanted me to sew her a Burka for Halloween so that she could hide the fact that she is too old to go Trick or Treating. I told her I would only do it if I could sew a confederate flag on the back. lol But after reading the Mali attack accounts of those who were able to recite from the Koran, were released, I thought maybe it wouldnt be such a bad idea to keep a Hajib or Burka and a copy of the Koran in my survival gear. Especially for my teenage daughter. And since the Koran has several books that are also in the bible, Im sure I could find scriptures she already knows that are in both the Koran and the Bible.

heartlandhijab.yolasite.com...
www.angelfire.com...

I'm not so sure any quotes would help. IS Wahabi's seem to have their own key words to distinguish themselves as opposed even to other Muslims..who they will kill. In any case, it's nothing to do with religion, people can't seem to get that. The killer seen in the video at the Casa Nostra restaurant in Paris for instance, didn't look all that beardy, (required by Wahabi) IS followers are known to be hyping themselves with 'Speed' drugs, (drugs not allowed by Wahabi) there are probably other instances if I looked, but the whole set-up is about as hypocritical as it can get, thereby false.
edit on 21-11-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
meh I bet someone will do this and when a terrorist comes and ask some koran it happens its a neonazi terrorist and kills you for knowing the koran

Neo-nazi terrorists, and radical Islamists...what is the difference?

On another note, I would not want my daughter even thinking of any type of 'acceptance' of a religion that subjugates women as second-class citizens and treats them like property.

edit on 21-11-2015 by lakesidepark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I wasnt meaning for her to wear it, only if she needs to in an attack situation. And yes she has been trained to defend herself. She doesnt strap on her 22 and walk around with it either, but it is a part of our protection measures.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
the whole set-up is about as hypercritical as it can get, thereby false.
So am I imagining things that ALL the Daesh terrorists self-identify as followers of Islam then?
What, is that bull# then, they are really atheists or Sikhs just pretending?

How about the hundreds of British scum who have joined them in Syria? Every one of them self identify as followers of Islam, so should I assume they are not really followers of Islam now?
Based on what, your personal opinion?

Oh, and every single film of terrorist attacks where I hear "Allahu Akbar!" are they just bull#ting as well, do they mean to say "Hail Mary" instead? You know, they are not really Muslims?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Surah 1: Ayat 1-7

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

'Al-Hamdu lillahi Rabbil-'Aalamin
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds

'Ar-Rahmaanir-Rahiim
The Beneficent, the Merciful

Maaliki Yawmid-Diin
Owner of the Day of Judgement

'Iyyaaka na'-budu wa 'iyyaaka nasta-'iin
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help

'Ihdinas-Siraatal-Mustaqiim
Show us the straight path

Siraatal-laziina 'an-'amta 'alay him
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured

Gayril-magzuubi 'alay him wa laz-zaaalliin.
Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

In case you ever need it.

Salam Alaikum.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I would pass on the burka.
To much like wearing dear antlers during hunting season.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I would rather die than learn and repeat those words to scum who wish to kill me in the name of their interpretation of the Islamic faith.
Thanks, but no thanks.

*Edit*
At least you'll be okay though Charlie as you know the correct Islamic words to say when the 'non-muslim' terrorists come a calling eh.

edit on 21.11.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Fair enough.

Response to edit;

No, I'd be screwed if they asked for anything other than what I typed.
& personally I'd rather die as well than submit to the devilish.
edit on 21-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Charlie, are these phrases that will identify us as compliant with Islam?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
No! You don't ever give into those lower dimensional cult like beings.

I would deport anyone, born here or not, that even wears a hijab let alone burka, how a woman dresses IS THE SIGN of how extreme they are. If she defends it, is single even and thinks its modest, anything at all, its stockholm syndrome.

This is a sign of massive abuse: physical, emotional, mental, even spirit, on every level. And to wish it is to be a kidnapped victim who starts to love the abusers, stockholm.

The site of it, makes me need to have counseling sessions, as I went through abuse in the past, and its so horrible to witness. I don't want my sons seeing this either.

In our countries with higher laws and constitution, this should NOT BE ALLOWED.

Deport all high risk people.

But never put that on your daughter. Arm her instead and teach her to use weapons.

How ignorant can one person be? The hijab and burka are worn by peace loving, non extreme Muslims as well as that Daesh lot who aren't actually Muslim they are a death cult...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It's the first Chapter of the Quran, Kat.

I'm not trying to proselytise here, just sharing info you may find useful.

Hopefully you'll never need it.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I have no desire for my children or grandchildren or I to be martyrs for this cause. So, a few words that might protect your family is too much for you? I dont see this as a religious war. I just see it as just WAR.

And as far as Im concerned, if a few days of hiding in a burka body bag saves her life, its better than a burial body bag that she will never come out of.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: smurfy
the whole set-up is about as hypercritical as it can get, thereby false.
So am I imagining things that ALL the Daesh terrorists self-identify as followers of Islam then?
What, is that bull# then, they are really atheists or Sikhs just pretending?

How about the hundreds of British scum who have joined them in Syria? Every one of them self identify as followers of Islam, so should I assume they are not really followers of Islam now?
Based on what, your personal opinion?

Oh, and every single film of terrorist attacks where I hear "Allahu Akbar!" are they just bull#ting as well, do they mean to say "Hail Mary" instead? You know, they are not really Muslims?

You like to twist things don't you? it doesn't matter what they shout, that doesn't make them a religionist of any kind.

Anyway, look at this video taken by a German journalist to see how they operate..their MO.

Just to confuse things for you, it could be fake, I don't know...but, WHO knows?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Thank you Charlie, Im not anti anyone or anything. Just want to see everyone safely on the other side of this crazy madness. I think people dont realize that Islam was hijacked by these terrorists. But, even though I lean to the Jesus belief system, I still believe we are all one. And in my opinion the Koran and the Bible are pretty much the same. And yes I did read the Koran a few years ago.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I would rather die than learn and repeat those words to scum who wish to kill me in the name of their interpretation of the Islamic faith.
Thanks, but no thanks.

*Edit*
At least you'll be okay though Charlie as you know the correct Islamic words to say when the 'non-muslim' terrorists come a calling eh.

If the chosen method of your demise is Death by Bum sex, you'll be Allahu Akbar-ing with the best of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join