It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Syrians Caught at Texas Border’ Is B.S. Someone Tell Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If somebody knocks on my door and asks me to let them into my house, this certainly isn't the same as me catching somebody sneaking in through a window is it?

No it would be the same as coming down stairs in the morning and finding intruders in your kitchen, and they say "oh hi, we moved in."

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: theantediluvian

If those men were not attached to the women and children then I bet you they would not "turn themselves in". They are actors portraying married men with children. You prove to me otherwise...where are their identification papers? Passports? Proof of everything?

How about we honor innocent until proven guilty and YOU prove that they are evil? Burden of proof and all. You ARE making the claim in any case.
edit on 20-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

If President Trump were there those two families would be gone in a heart beat…heck if a wall was up the big beautiful doors would not open because those people are illegals.

Trumps a blowhard. Forgetting for a moment how high a wall and how much it would cost, people will still tunnel under, sail around, fly over the border and get through the gates hidden in trucks.

Whats he going to do, guard it himself?

Think of all the jobs a project like that would give America to stimulate the economy. That in itself is worth it to me.

Unless he hires illegal workers...

Jobs for Mexicans maybe. He's trying to make Mexico pay for it. Do you think the country will hire Americans to do the work or something after they've been forced to pay for something they don't want to build?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Trump is going to make Mexico pay for it.

Big Business makes the US taxpayer pay for everything. Wait till one of their own gets in the White House…

Cannot believe he's even considered as a candidate. Americans of old are spinning in their graves (or laughing their asses off).

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

If President Trump were there those two families would be gone in a heart beat…heck if a wall was up the big beautiful doors would not open because those people are illegals.

Trumps a blowhard. Forgetting for a moment how high a wall and how much it would cost, people will still tunnel under, sail around, fly over the border and get through the gates hidden in trucks.

Whats he going to do, guard it himself?

Think of all the jobs a project like that would give America to stimulate the economy. That in itself is worth it to me.

Unless he hires illegal workers…

You're kidding, right? How do you think big agro gets their slave labor across the border to work all the fast food, farms and slaughter houses in America??

With permi$$ion, is how.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone
I like trumps idea. I made my mind up long ago about him, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
a reply to: lucifershiningone
I like trumps idea. I made my mind up long ago about him, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

"...by making it into Nazi Germany." I finished Trump's slogan there considering all the terrible plans he is advocating in his interviews. Registering Muslims. Forcing other countries to build a wall to keep themselves out. Xenophobic rhetoric. It all fits.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

So does it not matter what he says at all as long as he ends it with "Make America Great Again"? Or do you just agree with all that he is saying?

Can you answer HOW he is going to do anything he has said?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
They turned themselves over to Border Patrol.
Gee, I wonder who is ultimately in charge of the Border Patrol?

The same Administration that told us all the BS about Benghazi when it has been shown that they knew the truth. Yep, they're trustworthy... not.

If President Trump were there those two families would be gone in a heart beat...heck if a wall was up the big beautiful doors would not open because those people are illegals.

If Trump gets elected maybe he can find the same guys who designed the Berlin wall for his project.

Even though no wall including that one with shoot on site guards stops 100% of people you have to admit it would come close to his promises.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If those men were not attached to the women and children then I bet you they would not "turn themselves in". They are actors portraying married men with children. You prove to me otherwise...where are their identification papers? Passports? Proof of everything?

The perfect lie...and they play innocent. What is the worst thing that could happen to them at the border? Get free lunch and access to a clean toilet?

Prove you otherwise? How are we supposed to do that when you most likely not even right.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Americans are not made welcome in many parts of the globe

unless someone needs them. I present to you my middle finger....For you to kiss.....Caligula.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Because if Trump becomes president I dont want masses of illegal aliens trying to come here......
a reply to: crazyewok
Don't hold your hand on your queen mum waiting for that to happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The perfect lie...and they play innocent. What is the worst thing that could happen to them at the border? Get free lunch and access to a clean toilet?

There's not enough information available for either of us to have an informed opinion about much of anything regarding these people. If you feel comfortable making baseless assumptions in the absence of evidence, that's your problem.

If humanity has learned one thing from experience is that HISTORY TENDS TO REPEAT ITSELF....think about this for a minute...an hour...a whole day if you will.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

There's not enough information available for either of us to have an informed opinion about much of anything regarding these people. If you feel comfortable making baseless assumptions in the absence of evidence, that's your problem.

If humanity has learned one thing from experience is that HISTORY TENDS TO REPEAT ITSELF....think about this for a minute...an hour...a whole day if you will.

So then post some history of terrorists that have sneaked across the boarder only to turn themselves in pretending to be refugees. I'm sure if history repeats itself, you can find MANY cases of this having happened to validate your beliefs of judging these Muslims guilty before establishing evidence to prove guilt.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I see it this way, in this thread you have both sides. Innocent Syrians looking for asylum, isis. We don't have enough information to say either is true or false. What bothers me is that they made it to Mexico. That means that terrorists can get into the U.S. I don't know what to think about that. Could they be refugees? Sure, but how did they get here? Could they be ISIS? Sure, that would explain the way they got here a little better. But for now, we all need to sit back and find out the truth, instead of bashing each other over things we have no information on.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Perhaps a test run?

What happens next will be what we never hear about.

Until .................

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Who cares how much the wall cost.... Trump is going to make Mexico pay for it.

Will this be before or after we pay them the money we owe them?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is like you are hoping for something bad to happen so you can say "I told you so!"

Seems to be a very common attitude in all these discussions....

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It is like you are hoping for something bad to happen so you can say "I told you so!"

Seems to be a very common attitude in all these discussions....

Taking mind-reading classes are you?

Sounds like an obsession lately.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Maybe he is in the same mind classes you are in..

After all you did say..
"Perhaps a test run?

What happens next will be what we never hear about.

Until ................. "

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join