It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdad says warned Iran, France & US of looming terror attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

A day after the devastating terror attacks in Paris, Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said his country’s intelligence services had warned governments of three countries, including France, that terrorists had chosen as primary targets.
“Information has been obtained from Iraqi intelligence sources that the countries to be targeted soon are Europe in general, specifically France, as well as America and Iran,” Ibrahim al-Jaafari said on Saturday on the sidelines of Vienna negotiations searching to put an end to the war in Syria.

Al-Jaafari did not go into detail which terrorist organization is posing the threat, but he urged a global response to Islamic State (IS, former ISIL/ISIS), which is currently controlling large areas of Iraq and Syria.

The video with the Iraqi foreign minister’s comments on the terror attacks in France has been published on the Al-Jaafari personal website (in Arabic).

www.rt.com...

Way to ignore these warnings . most of the attackers were known to french intel. agencies too !

All these said , i think ISIS is nearing it's end . that why they are throwing punches out of misery . they are DONE .

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Unless they actually had intelligence that said "on Friday 13 these guys are going to attack these targets" then this is all pretty useless.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I doubt very much IS will attack the US, for the same reason they dont attack Saudi and Israel. I wouldn't rule out a false flag attack though.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

What could anyone have done though? Be seen to act preventively and it's a police state and if it does happens then it's a false flag designed to bring it about.

Don't do anything, and when it does happen then it's a false flag to bring about a police state.

What can anyone do?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

What could anyone have done though? Be seen to act preventively and it's a police state and if it does happens then it's a false flag designed to bring it about.

Don't do anything, and when it does happen then it's a false flag to bring about a police state.

What can anyone do?

pretty much simple : when you know the crazy people , arrest the crazy people .

they said themselves that they knew the attackers and they were "observed" before their attack .

so why the hell would any sane mind let a terrorist walk freely in the streets of his country ?

what were they thinking letting these people go ?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

ISIS continues to add more enemies with every terrorist attack. Their days are numbered.

Lets see, radical Islamists have attacked and/or beheaded people from these countries since 2010...

-Afghanistan
-Egypt
-Pakistan
-Russia
-Iraq
-Uganda
-Iran
-India
-Sweden
-Germany
-China
-Norway
-Somalia
-Bosnia
-Nigeria
-Thailand
-France
-Yemen
-Bulgaria
-Libya
-United States
-Algeria
-United Kingdom
-Niger
-Afghanistan
-Kenya
-China
-Belgium
-Syria
-Australia
-Canada
-Israel
-United Arab Emirates
-Philippines
-France
-Somalia
-Cameroon
-Lebanon
-Denmark
-Tunisia
-Kenya
-Saudi Arabia
-Bosnia
-Turkey
-Kuwait
-Germany
-Bangladesh
-Nigeria
-Chad
-Mali

Terrorist Attacks by country

edit on 20-11-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They packaged and sold this very well. On CNN today a reporter on the scene called it a police state in genuine terms without batting an eye. And said, they had approved to extend the "police state" for another 90 days and will assess if the police state needs to continue. -almost word for word. I have a photogenic memory from time to time.
edit on 20-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I doubt very much IS will attack the US, for the same reason they dont attack Saudi and Israel. I wouldn't rule out a false flag attack though.

I imagine the attacks on SA and Israel will come shortly after the caliphate is realized.

Why is "false flag" the default conclusion all the time? So many posts about hate in the world except when its Islamic extremism. Then it becomes something planned by the US or Israel, because the ME was a stable wonderland prior to the last 14 years. /s

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

because the ME was a stable wonderland prior to the last 14 years. /s

no they didn't fight among themselves and find a common enemy, join together and fight them. then when that fight was finished go back to fighting amongst themselves. that never happened in the middle east since time began.

where did you get that idea.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Here's an idea for you, the "drills" people were talking about were happening because they took the threat seriously.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Bout five days late, guy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

24 hours notice doesn't give a whole lot of time for somebody to, say, protect a concert hall when no concert hall is mentioned.

new topics

top topics

join