It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Anomaly spotted above Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Whatever it is. Be it the uploaders interpretation or not. One thing is clear.Unless this is some camera/lens problem, it is a huge mystery so I thought this is worth sharing here.
I lean more towards planet than UFO because the bodies look massive and there are no reports of quick movement (I think pic was snapped on a livestream). you decide...
EDIT: watch the introduction. He actually makes some good&interesting points no matter if you're a believer or not.

edit on 20-11-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This completely changes the whole game! I will never see the universe in the same manner. Such inspiring footage!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

Weather balloon in the upper atmosphere.
Sorry, but.......The Is No Nibiru.
edit on 20-11-2015 by DAVID64 because: correction

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It looks more like a reflection than Nibiru to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Never thought of doom being so beautiful. Thanks for the video. I have a bunker to prepare now...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Seriously? A weather balloon is the best you got? That's one ginormous balloon!

link   
He's saying that the current world unrest is a distraction from us seeing Nibiru. A pantomime. I can't really see that myself but each to their own I s'pose.

link   
a reply to: gortex

A reflection from what?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The pic. is most likely taken from the inside of the cupolar, the objects are reflections from equipment or other in the glass of the cupolar.

SOURCE and more

edit on 20-11-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

The Sun , or at least caused by the Sun.

edit on 20-11-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Interesting. The vid on the OP just disappeared.
edit on 20112015 by MrCrow because: Spelling

Second edit to link vid back in:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20112015 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Would someone be so kind as to post a still image. Due to web restrictions I can't view vids at work.

It would be much appreciated as I REALLY want to see this. If not I will check back later from home. No biggie.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

ive seen that myself many times but i thought it was reflection from something

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Weather balloon in the upper atmosphere.
Sorry, but.......The Is No Nibiru.

how do you explain the huge red dust/cloud then? also the weird white stuff in between these bodies?

sorry but weather baloon is laughable theory on that one (if you were serious about it)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Last time I checked there is no official designation of a Planet called Niburu.

It's fascinating to me that such an obvious non-existent planet is still being fiercely promoted.

The idea of the Nibiru encounter originated with Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claims that as a girl she was contacted by gray extraterrestrials called Zetas, who implanted a communications device in her brain. In 1995, she founded the website ZetaTalk to disseminate her ideas.[7] Lieder first came to public attention on Internet newsgroups during the build-up to Comet Hale–Bopp's 1997 perihelion. She stated, claiming to speak as the Zetas,[8] that "The Hale-Bopp comet does not exist. It is a fraud, perpetrated by those who would have the teeming masses quiescent until it is too late. Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will draw no closer."[9] She claimed that the Hale-Bopp story was manufactured to distract people from the imminent arrival of a large planetary object, "Planet X", which would soon pass by Earth and destroy civilization.[9] After Hale-Bopp's perihelion revealed it as one of the brightest and longest-observed comets of the last century,[10] Lieder removed the first two sentences of her initial statement from her site, though they can still be found in Google's archives.
Niburu Wiki

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What! just sore it. now its gone?
he said They would do it.
but did he do it? NO only Mod's could do THAT!
nothing left at all...

edit on 20-11-2015 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Seriously? Nibiru is the best this guy can come up with? Occam's razor, my friend, cause it sure as hell ain't a rogue planet.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
What! just sore it. now its gone?
he said They would do it.
but did he do it? NO only Mod's could do THAT!
nothing left at all...

It's back

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Video is on you tube
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"Laughable? And you think Nibiru is a good option? Seriously? What does it take to convince you believers that there is no inbound massive planet? Have you even read what would happen to the other planets if this were true? No? What a surprise. How about millions of amateur astronomers, all over the world, not seeing this thing, but every believer and their dog can get pictures of it on a crappy cell phone camera? Try a little science, before blind belief.

Astronomers reject the idea of Nibiru, and have made efforts to inform the public that there is no threat to Earth.[30] They point out that such an object so close to Earth would be easily visible to the naked eye. A planet such as Nibiru would create noticeable effects in the orbits of the outer planets.[31] Some counter this by claiming that the object has been concealed behind the Sun for several years, though this would be geometrically impossible.[20] Most photographs showing "Nibiru" by the Sun are in fact of lens flares, false images of the Sun created by reflections within the lens.[32]
Astronomer Mike Brown notes that if this object's orbit were as described, it would only have lasted in the Solar System for a million years or so before Jupiter expelled it, and that there is no way another object's magnetic field could have such an effect on Earth.[33] Lieder's assertions that the approach of Nibiru would cause the Earth's rotation to stop or its axis to shift violate the laws of physics. In his rebuttal of Immanuel Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision, which made the same claim that the Earth's rotation could be stopped and then restarted, Carl Sagan noted that, "the energy required to brake the Earth is not enough to melt it, although it would result in a noticeable increase in temperature: The oceans would [be] raised to the boiling point of water ... [Also,] how does the Earth get started up again, rotating at approximately the same rate of spin? The Earth cannot do it by itself, because of the law of the conservation of angular momentum."[34]
In a 2009 interview with the Discovery Channel, Mike Brown noted that, while it is not impossible that the Sun has a distant planetary companion, such an object would have to be lying very far from the observed regions of the Solar System to have no detectable gravitational effect on the other planets. A Mars-sized object could lie undetected at 300 AU (10 times the distance of Neptune); a Jupiter-sized object at 30,000 AU. To travel 1000 AU in two years, an object would need to be moving at 2400 km/s – faster than the galactic escape velocity. At that speed, any object would be shot out of the Solar System, and then out of the Milky Way galaxy into intergalactic space.[35]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join