It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kasich Proposes New Government Agency To Promote Judeo-Christian Values

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It is clear that innocent christian values are key weapons that need to be wielded with precision accuracy to destroy the foundation of our enemies ideology and wrought defeat upon their warriors.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I don't think either of the mainstream parties represent the bulk of ATS posters, but I agree with you on trying to limit the size of Government. You would think the Republicans would at least try to differentiate themselves from Democrats, but they don't even bother anymore.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Flatfish

I don't think either of the mainstream parties represent the bulk of ATS posters, but I agree with you on trying to limit the size of Government. You would think the Republicans would at least try to differentiate themselves from Democrats, but they don't even bother anymore.

Oh, they're differentiating themselves alright!

And I hope they just keep on doing it too!

IMO, Terrorist can't hold a candle to the harmful potential of these neo-con bigots who try to disguise themselves with a cloak of Christianity.

edit on 20-11-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
A republican advocating for bigger government. Who'd have thought?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
These Brietbart commentators are making ATS borderline unbearable.

Thankfully the pattern of them crossing the line one two many times and getting themselves banned fairly quickly is holding true.

a reply to: Bennyzilla

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Hmmm - the Saudis have religious police - if it's good enough for them .... well you know the rest.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Thanks for the reply

Personally I find the idea of censoring people to be pretty disgusting and banning people for being offensive equal to putting your fingers in your ears. ATS has always been a microcosm for the opinions of people on a greater scale. All I see here is further burrowing into each users respective "side". People are becoming much more fanatical in response to one another. Sources really aren't sources at all anymore - for every story you can find one saying almost the exact opposite.

So what we end up with is a bunch of people arguing over their opinions with nothing to back it up but their own sources and opinions.

Miss reading about Aliens and parallel universes but it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
WOOO another alphabet agency!

Wonder how many billion will sunk into it?

And what happend to seperation of church and state?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Is Kasich promoting a government sanctioned group of armed christian fundamentalists as a plan to combat Daesh?
It's okay guys and gals because it's in the name of the right god.

edit on 20-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

If only he wanted to blast Islamic values around the world, then we could all be in favor of it.

zero sum arguments are not only dumb, they are also the weakest argument one can choose to employ.

I know humans are geared toward a duality. But not everything is Team Edward and Team Jacob.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So he finally figured out that he isn't extremist enough for the Ring-Wing? Smart move on Kasich's part. Maybe he'll catch up to the idiot-savant brain surgeon or the Nazi-esque business mogul. Walls, registries, gold stars er gold star and crescents and now piped government sponsored religious indoctrination. Woohoo!
edit on 11/20/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We still have "The Voice of America" which promotes American values (i.e. American propaganda) via radio broadcasts all over the world. It doesn't have the religious angle Kasich is calling for. (Which, of course, would be unconstitutional as others have noted.) But it offers the rest. And it could be expanded.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Man, it''s been awhile since I've heard of that. It's still around?

a reply to: Kali74

LOL. Gotta keep up with the outrageousness?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Why?

I thought we were against western imperialism.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A lot of the left liked kasich, I saw any here on ATS during the debates that really liked him

Guess that's DOA

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yep.

Peer pressure can sure mess a good thing up.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I would be interested in seeing him defend the idea when presented with the facts.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Moresby

Man, it''s been awhile since I've heard of that. It's still around?

Yup, it's still around. You can listen online. There's even an app for your phone.

Interesting to listen to occasionally as it's unabashed American propaganda. However, these days it doesn't sound much different than the MSM.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can think of a few names for it, for the sake of playing with hilariously unhelpful acronyms. Care to dare me?
edit on 20-11-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

For the database? Like MAD?

Sure...go....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join