It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the Muslims fighting ISIS? You need to see this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There is a growing voice on ATS asking where the Muslims fighting ISIS are. Do they exist?

The answer is heck yes!

Check out this story from Syria. The Syrian army has been trapped for three years, three years! cut off from the goverment of Damascus and under constant attack from ISIS. But it has just been liberated by Assad's Army with the help of Hezbollah.

These men are true heros - they survived with no support from the outside world, growing their own wheat and vegetables to eat.They remained faithful to their sworn oath and they never gave into ISIS, even when 1,000 troops attacked.

Then there is this video of the Syrian army burning the ISIS flag.

edit on 19-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Good you fixed it. Major props to these guys they are the very definition of what loyalty really is about. But even good threads like this will be nothing but propaganda to the haters because in their little minds every Muslim should be over there fighting.
edit on 2050000002030America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2015 21:56:20 -06002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Sorry cat jumped on keyboard while typing - all there now

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yayyyyy Hezbollah.... wait, what?

Muslims fighting Muslims is nothing new, they've been killing each other for decades.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ofc there are muslims fighting Isis. Isis would already have established their filthy caliphate if there were no muslims fighting them.
But this doesent fit the agenda of usual islamophobes of ATS so this thread wil soon be lng gone and forgotten. S + F

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Allow me to add more ....

Yazidi, Muslim & Christian Peshmerga Fighting ISIS Together

Muslims against ISIS

Muslim Leaders condemn ISIS

Sunni Imam of Aqsa Mosque to ISIS: Stop Deceiving Muslims (English Subtitles)

edit on 19-11-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Good you fixed it. Major props to these guys they are the very definition of what loyalty really is about. But even good threads like this will be nothing but propaganda to the haters because in their little minds every Muslim should be over there fighting.

People are afraid of ISIS and rightly so. ISIS wants to spread Wahabi (fundamental) Islam around the globe.

That is where the fear comes from. The ignorance unfortunately is through people being largely uneducated about moderate Muslims. A Muslim can be a good person like a Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Atheist etc etc can be. Likewise they can be a bad person too,

I posted this thread to remind people of the fact good Muslims exist.

edit on 19-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Muslims fighting Muslims is nothing new, they've been killing each other for decades.

There is no where on earth at any point in time where people have not been killing people, its our entire history...... Care to elaborate on your post?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Thankyou.

And if anyone else has something positive about Muslims taking action against ISIS, please share

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
ISIS is a Sunni Wahhabi version of Islam which is supported i.e. funded and armed by Saudi Arabia but also UAE and Qatar.

The muslims fighting them are Shia version of Islam which are mainly Assad's Alawites, Hezbulloh, Iran and 80% of Iraq.

On paper, FSA i.e. modification of AQ in Syria is also fighting ISIS but that's on paper only. In reality, most of the FSAs conveniently join the ISIS camps when they find it beneficial to their interests or to save their lives.

ISIS is already in Afghanistan and there is growing mainly by converting Taliban into ISIS. Those who refuse are killed in battle or once they are POWs.

Lastly, as ISIS has declared an Islamic Caliphaite so any and all Sunni terror/fundamentalist/jihadist groups should declare their alliance with ISIS and join the Caliphiate. Boko Haram in Nigeria has already done this.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yes that little "terrorist" group that Israel is always whining about is also fighting ISIS.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
ok I will put my foot in it here,

So what I am reading and watching with these videos is that:

Isis is to Muslims what the Westburro Baptist Church is to Christians?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi! Muslim here.

I know a many muslims who went to fight and die defending both Christians and Muslims from ISIS and other extremist factions.

Unfortunately though . their is only two options for them death and GITMO. Many of them returning home have been labeled terrorist by the Governments . So often times they don't return know full well they can't. You don't hear about this in the msm but its common knowlege within the Muslim umma.

These mujahadeen (holy warriors) are fathers ,sons, brothers , you name it. Brave men who are selfless.
They are strong in conviction and do not fear death.

May Allah grant all who made the sacrifice, paradise .

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You don't see the irony in your post, do you?

Islamophobes: Why aren't Muslims fighting them!! Why won't they clean up their own mess?!

Rational people: Muslims are fighting them. Muslim armies and militias like Syria, Iran, Iraq, the Kurds, Turkey, Egypt, and Hezbollah are all fighting them right now.

Islamophobes: Of course they're fighting. They've been fighting each other forever!

Rational people: Then why are you complaining about Muslims not fighting them?

Islamophobes: Well, the "normal" Muslims need to fight them too!!!

Rational people: With their bare hands? Wouldn't they need weapons and training in order to fight them? And what do we call people who train in war? Armies & militias. Like the Muslim armies and militias that are fighting them right now.

Islamophobes: Well apparently it's not enough now is it!?

Rational people: So you want the peaceful Muslims to discard their peaceful lives to dedicate themselves to modern warfare; then join Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, and Iraq's armies & militias to fight their common enemy?

edit on 19-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
ok I will put my foot in it here,

So what I am reading and watching with these videos is that:

Isis is to Muslims what the Westburro Baptist Church is to Christians?

Even worse. ISIS is to Muslims what Westboro Baptist Church mixed with the Knights Templar Cartel are to Christians. Beheadings included.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Terrorists helping terrorists... *surprise*!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
ISIS is a Sunni Wahhabi version of Islam which is supported i.e. funded and armed by Saudi Arabia but also UAE and Qatar.

The muslims fighting them are Shia version of Islam which are mainly Assad's Alawites, Hezbulloh, Iran and 80% of Iraq.

On paper, FSA i.e. modification of AQ in Syria is also fighting ISIS but that's on paper only. In reality, most of the FSAs conveniently join the ISIS camps when they find it beneficial to their interests or to save their lives.

ISIS is already in Afghanistan and there is growing mainly by converting Taliban into ISIS. Those who refuse are killed in battle or once they are POWs.

Lastly, as ISIS has declared an Islamic Caliphaite so any and all Sunni terror/fundamentalist/jihadist groups should declare their alliance with ISIS and join the Caliphiate. Boko Haram in Nigeria has already done this.

Not exactly. The Kurdish people are mostly Sunnis and they're fighting ISIS. The Turkish people are mostly Sunnis and they're fighting ISIS too. Egypt is mostly Sunni & they're fighting them too. Iraq is closer to 60% Shiite, not 80%, and many of the Sunnis are fighting them too. Syria is roughly 75% Sunni, and the Sunnis are both defending Assad & fighting ISIS.

And Nigeria is roughly 45-50% Muslim, with the vast majority of them being Sunnis (including their new President). But they're fighting ISIS too (as you noted, Boko Haram considers themselves a branch of ISIS now). Even Nigeria's neighbor, Chad, is roughly 55% Muslim, the vastly majority of which are Sunnis. And they're fighting ISIS/Boko Haram too.

So don't believe the narrative that this is Sunni vs Shiite, because it's not. It's radical Wahhabi/Kharijite vs everyone else, but particularly against Shiites & anyone who stands in their way.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

One fact you forgot that FSA, ISIS, Nusra etc. are a direct or indirect creation of the US and its ME poodles like Saudi and others.

So why should common muslim fight these entities. Those who created them should send their soldiers and assets to fight the monsters that grew much over the size than expected..............by the creators!!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You're quite clever to put all of those words in my mouth at once.

Hezbollah is a terrorist organization, I would have the same response if you told me Al Nusra or the Taliban had helped fight off ISIS.

That's like telling me the water is just fine for swimming because the sharks chased off all the alligators.

I don't hate Islam or Muslims, I hate extremism in all it's forms.

The Christian terrorists in Africa, the middle east, and in the US scare me more. It's still terrorism when an extremist Christian blows up buildings (clinics) as much as when an extremist Muslim bombs the Boston Marathon.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Kurdish have a bone with Turkey which is supporting ISIS (behind the scenes) so Kurds have to fight ISIS. Turkey wants ISIS to hurt the Kurds so they have to fight the ISIS. Would you not fight a robber who came to your house?

Turkey, Saudi are two biggest instigators in this fight. Saudi is funding and Turkey is smuggling the arms to FSA and ISIS.

It is INFACT Sunni vrs Shia i.e. Saudi vrs Iran mess in ME with geopolitical interests of US and Russia also on line. This was the reason why Iran-Iraq war happened.

Iraqis fighting the ISIS?.........reality is they are only surrendering to them and leaving their big weapons to make ISIS more powerful.

Same with other countries....Egypt, Libya etc. when it is convenient they will switch sides. Right now only a playacting is happening on paper.

Saudi, UAE, Egypt all have strong armies with good air forces. Where are these expensive jets and other assets? Why are they not bombing the ISIS but Saudis are killing the Shia Hautis in Yemen.

Turkey has air force with several hundreds of F-16s.........why these hanger queens are not dressed up with bombs and sent over the ISIS territory? Turkey also wants Assad gone so it is supporting both FSA and ISIS.

Today Obama said that Assad has to go. I fear Russians would not follow the line and if US pushes, it can be a WW3 scenario.

edit on 20-11-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join