It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something interesting just flew over

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Maybe a helicopter bass?
I commonly see them like this at night, stationary and lit up with a reddish tinge. If they're far enough away you don't see the running lights or hear the engine after they turn out the search light.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That "craft" sighting *screams* "SDI" to me. That kind of utterly insane delta-V was totally within the performance parameters of Brilliant Pebbles.

The Raytheon ABM EKV is basically a matchbox version of the Pebbles interceptor, and the SM3 ASAT interceptor is basically the Micro Machines version of it.

With that development tree, I would be very, very surprised if we haven't at least tested some sort of larger orbital mid-course interceptor system.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Today is a crystal clear cloudless sky and out of our roll up doors i've got a good view of the western sky and air traffic was pretty normal usually all I see out thay way is the nearly due n/s flights along the west coast corridor.
About ten minutes ago, as I was walking back into the shop , walking due south, I looked up and there was a single aircraft going from se to nw at a high rate of speed. It was twin engine or maybe a pair of pairs, but it was hookin it up, it covered two thirds of the visible sky in maybe 60-90 seconds. Its was its odd contrails that drew my attention, very short and pointy and didn't linger like the contrails of all the aircraft that usually fly over.
By the time I ran inside to get my phone and got back outside it had all but disappeared to the nw.
What ever it was it was haulin A.

Anything like this?

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ben850

There have been a few of those pop up on here and I find those very interesting especially when everyone says thats a meteor?????????????

I believe one in Japan, supposed to be a meteor I guess hmmmmmmm.......I need some help to understand that I guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: usafage

to be honest the green lady doesn't look like that above video.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yea I understand the description of lighting is much more vivid/precise. These green light with flame/slow moving meteor videos remind me of an F111 dump and burn in alot of ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join