It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious car in Rotterdam the Netherlands, savers get Mayor Aboutaleb from restaurant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Police in Rotterdam have three people arrested in connection with an empty car that was found in the center. Mayor Aboutaleb, which is near the place where the car was identified was eating in a nearby restaurant, and was taken away after the discovery for precaution.

The car, a white Mercedes with Belgian license plates, was on the Westersingel. Because the police found the situation suspicious, a SWAT team tore out. That led to the arrest of three people. It is not clear what they have to do with the case.

(translated)

Suspicious car in Rotterdam the Netherlands, savers get Aboutaleb from restaurant.

I just saw the news here on TV , I don't know what this is all about , so I keep you posted if I've got more info about this..

Maybe for those who don't know who this Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb is , hes a Moroccan elected mayor of Rotterdam , that gave the statement on national TV "Jihadists if you don't like it here you should f@#k off"

He recently said that he doesn't want any Syrian travellers who go to Syria to fight, in his town , so I think he might have been a potential target.

Sources tell the the news station that the car was clearly identified as suspicious. At the position of the border crossing Belgium/ Hazeldonk Breda south , the license plate number would be detected by an automatic camera system. That happened later near Rotterdam.

edit on 0b51America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2015 18:04:51 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2015 18:04:51 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Sources tell the the news station that the car was clearly identified as suspicious. At the position of the border crossing Belgium/ Hazeldonk Breda south , the license plate number would be detected by an automatic camera system. That happened later near Rotterdam.

Did the licence plate say 'fresh' and did it have dice on the mirror?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon
No idea, what is the relationship between the two?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Rofl, you are about to get fresh princed. You know, west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground he spent most of his days...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

That's clearly suspicious, what the eff are they talking about?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Well I don't know if I am , but the police searched the car.and something like a Turkish visa and foreign money was found.
Not really a big story so far..

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
No idea, what is the relationship between the two?

Well I may know who the suspect is... he calls himself the prince..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Leave Will Smith out of this

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Leave Will Smith out of this

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Apparently they were just some soft drug tourists, being at the wrong time & wrong place.
www.rijnmond.nl...
No need to panic...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

OK hahah.

top topics

join