It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Problem: Tyranny in the Making

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: StepAside

I wasn't going to respond to you. But I was curious to see how you'd respond to that post.

Way to cherry pick bits and pieces and try to force me to respond to out of context bits of my own posts. This is the reason I didn't want to engage you. Because you're trolling.

Now everyone knows it.

Quoted here for all to see, in case you decide to edit:

It gets worse folks. These are American politicians who are making these suggestions.

So your threats are directed at them too?

There is little more offensive to American notions of liberty than the knee jerk reactions Americans, and in particular, American politicians have had over Muslims, and in particular Syrian refugees.

But you are here threatening to destroy these people with your legally owned weapons. An active duty soldier. This is insane.

This is about refugees. So not quite the same thing. HOWEVER, I came here as a refugee.

This is about a potential threat from Syrian refugees. You don't think this needs to be adressed?

I came here as a refugee.

Ok so no extreme bias there.

And quite ironic......

edit on -06:00Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:39:30 -0600201521America/Chicago2015-11-21T10:39:30-06:0030vx11 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on -06:00Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:39:53 -0600201521America/Chicago2015-11-21T10:39:53-06:0030vx11 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Why would I want to edit anything.

You literally threatened to destroy people with your legally owned weapons because of certain(alleged)proposals.

I think you are the one that should be doing some editing.

There is no context to be missed here, nothing you said changes the fact that you are making deaththreats here to force your ideology on others.

It doesn't matter how good you think your ideology is.
edit on 21-11-2015 by StepAside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I already told you. I will fight you.

So who are you going to fight exactly?

It seems that if such measures would be taken, the government would be responsible for it. That is the same government that owns and pays you at the moment.

So who would you actually be fighting against with your constitutionally owned weapons? Law enforcement? Your former collegues?

I am sure they appreciate the early warnings.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
so the islamic state woudnt have existed without islam.... or somehow the world would have terrorists for anything less than a God? i dont see why anyone would attack (in any form) someone who happens to be Muslim bc of terrorism .. seems rather pointless considering how many muslims are on this planet.... if that muslim was a real terrorsist you would be dead already.... but to say one cant put ANY blame or a sense of responsibility on Islam in regards to the Islamic State? i just cant like even like even uhm yea... im gonna go divide 0 into 0 now
edit on 23-11-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I just think it is possible to honestly identify the problems we are facing with the Islamic world without being a bunch of nazi bigots about it.

Here is my problem with that.

The likes of ISIS, and ever other two bit 'terrorist' are the biggest bigots out there.

Don't know why the 'moderates' identify themselves with the likes of ISIS. They shouldn't.

With the brutal carnage being waged across northern Africa,the middle east, attacks in Europe?

I am not concerned with hurt feelings.

It's time to choose.

We can either fight amongst ourselves, and call each other names or we can get down to business, and do what we should have done since the Carter Administration.

Rid the world of the slim of humanity.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Truckee, CA?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

No.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

ISIS is not a terrorist group. They are a well organized army attempting to build an Islamic Empire. Everything they are doing is the product of taking the Quran too seriously. It is also the issue with the vast majority of the Middle Eastern Islamic world. This is what many liberals in the Western world refuse to accept as a reality despite all the proof.

What Islam needs in the Middle East is an Awakening. A Reformation exactly like the reformation of Christianity that helped lead to the Age of Reason, and eventually to the Founders of our nation.

I will agree that some people are gonna have to die. Those people are Daesh and any like them that think they can terrorize the world with their 6th century religious nonsense.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

What Islam needs in the Middle East is an Awakening. A Reformation exactly like the reformation of Christianity that helped lead to the Age of Reason, and eventually to the Founders of our nation.

The Age of Reason...

I love what you've said here. Nobody can talk about this situation without recognizing the things that all religions share - good and bad

I don't know how I missed this thread projectvxn - your OP really moved me

I'm reading this on Thanksgiving. I'm grateful that I found it

edit on 11/26/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join