It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He's NOT My Boyfriend!" Famous Last Words

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this sounds like a fake story...

Just like the guy whose cell phone blocked shrapnel...

edit on 21-11-2015 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I'm sorry but this sounds like a fake story...

what is iyo fake about it?
There is a video where you can hear her scream 'he's not my friend'

(sry it's the news site of a national paper in Belgium and in dutch but the video is in french)
www.hln.be... tml
edit on 21-11-2015 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle

There is a video where you can hear her scream 'he's not my friend'

Are you french ? I was wondering about her exact words because I don't speak french very well. Can you vouch she said my friend instead of boyfriend and what do you think ' not my friend' in that context means?

edit on 21-11-2015 by Exitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
Awwww.. These young jihadists.. They blow up soo quickly

They had a story where the fugitive hiding out in Belgium was afraid of both the police and mastermind of the Paris attacks. He's afraid to come out of hiding because of repercussions that he didn't detonate his suicide vest. I feel so bad for him, he must be so afraid. That's rich. An ISIS member afraid of ISIS. I wonder if the bleeding hearts on here will also label him as a racist, bigot, xenophobic, and stupid.

"Fugitive Paris terror attack suspect fears reprisal from ISIS for not blowing himself up during massacre"
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
This thread has sexism, some anti Islam, grotesque talk of suicide bombers etc. I nominate this thread for case studies 100s of years in the future, to study how human progress, just like noways we look back at those 1900s racist and sxist ads and go, "what the heck were they thinking!".

It has all the conundrums you describe; history repeats as is cyclical (what else is new) other than becomes a case study *ignored* by future civilized nations round about (here we go again). In the future one might perceive this as a religious war; factions baited against one another: sound familiar? Roman pagans vs the monotheistic God of the Judeo/Christian? Here is where it gets interesting; the Hindus never went to war with Buddhists as were never politicized.
edit on 21-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join