It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is south park about to hit another home run home truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Your not a food critic your a god damn mechanic get the $@&$ out! -Whistlin Willy

I loved the yelp episode I am a bit behind on the new season might have to sit down and binge watch.
I'll be sad when this season is over, at least they are renewed for s a few more years.

On a side note unrelated to the topic
If you guys haven't seen Rick and Morty I highly suggest it. The show is hilarious and it could help you wait out the new SP season.

Let's get Rickity Wrecked! *burp*

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: the owlbear

My ex never "allowed" for me to watch South Park, so I humored her and didn't for years.

I hope you sued her for that.
That just isn't right.

She ended up with the kids and the dogs...I ended up homeless.
She works for a teacher's union in PA, six figures, crazy benefits. I was a stay at home dad due to her schedule.

Now that life is not only stable but better than it ever has been, I can enjoy me some South Park.
I even have the South Park and Butters Zen Pinball downloaded on my phone!
I'm thinking about making a Mr. Hanky to go along with the kids' elf on the shelf this year.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Could you sit down and author a thread about how your girlfriend did not "allow" you to see southpark? I always wonder
how men allow women to dictate things like that, like a friend of mine always says, its amazing what we do for pussy and
a sandwich!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Curious69

Could you sit down and author a thread about how your girlfriend did not "allow" you to see southpark? I always wonder
how men allow women to dictate things like that, like a friend of mine always says, its amazing what we do for (nookie) and a sandwich!

as the man said, some days it just isn't worth chewing through the restraints.
no good getting into conflicts you'll never win.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Curious69

how men allow women to dictate things like that, like a friend of mine always says, its amazing what we do for pussy and
a sandwich!

Actually, I did all of the cooking and rarely got any action.
I was an idiot before I became self-realized and eventually got to the place I am today with a loving girlfriend for nearly three years. I still do the cooking, but damn...the sexytime is the stuff of legends! And I am encouraged to watch South Park. Hell she bought me Stick of Truth for Christmas last year and made me play it so she could watch...
edit on 19-11-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I thought it was great how someone finally stood up to PC Principal (Jimmy, of course).

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
South park is known for its "dont give a ****" policy to launguage or content.

Having seen their latest episode i not only laughed but once again felt that south park are first to the post with a great topic, internet advertisements vs. the news.

If you havnt seen it, then do (from both a fan of modern conspiricy and south park as a funny show) and let me know what you think.

Is advertising allowed to get away with too much in terms of personalised ad's and general advertising targeting methods?

I just watched the episode. Loved it. Ads get away with way too much.

I watched the episode on cokeandpopcorn.ch I would usually be on the Maxthon browser that has Advanced Popup Blocker, which is pretty decent. I chose to watch it using Chrome, which has a pop up blocker extension. Took me 3x as long to get to play the video and get around popups of all kinds. I also noticed a couple extra ads on ATS using Chrome.

Pop up blockers and tracking blockers seem to have no effect on certain sites like Facebook. I will get ads based on things I bought in the last six months online as well as ads that link to google searches I have done it is creepy.

As for the PC part, I am sort of in the middle. A little 'politically correct' is good, it should match your personal beliefs.
Often the personal beliefs came first, then the term PC was made up and you get called 'part of the PC crowd'. That is backwards.
But I see how it goes extreme and awry in many cases.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You guys are so lucky ..we are so behind (au- season 17) u can't stream it nothing (USA only !!!)

I am So jelly I could cry

edit on 20-11-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

a reply to: Layaly

Are you not able to go to South Park Studios and watch there?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join