It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen this Mars structure?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Interesting video. I could see that it could be artificial but man do we need a closer shot. Even if it's just sediment and natural, it's so interesting. Why doesn't NASA take close ups of all of this interesting stuff?

I guess if its to do with the quality of the photo, making the image larger, noise etc etc Then thats fair enough. But i just can't get my head round the fact that it has made a complete structure, with detail in there on the structure. It could be just a complete flute, but damn, what i fluke.

Yeah, would be good if there are more photos of that area that are closer, then we could put this to bed 100 %

I mean, i we seeing this whole structure, only because of enhancing, changing colour etc

If so, then that is very impressive

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yeah, it doesn't look like he added anything or drastically changed the picture. There's something anomalous there for sure!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: raedar
Nice levitating rock, though-

That's a speck of dirt or something that has appeared on all Right Mastcam images since it landed.

Every Right Mastcam image you look at will have that speck in that same location.

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Figured as much, but didn't want to miss an opportunity to post an image of Zardoz

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I agree. Everyone here is making very good points, but even with the all of the processing, the cover shot on his video is damn impressive to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
Now it looks like a bas relief of a lion standing up against something...

Now it's obviously a partially destroyed sculpture of Gilgamesh:

On Mars!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Yeah, it doesn't look like he added anything or drastically changed the picture. There's something anomalous there for sure!

Looking at th ehigh res picture aint nothing there but a wash from the upper hill down to where it crosses a line of lighter sediment in the other hill. Ans yes i n his picture it appears he added something using contrasting techniques.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have been looking at a lot of stuff that Joe White has put up. Most is questionable at best, but he is not taking great liberties with the analysis tools, they are tools most of us use to try to get enhancement on the border of what is possible.

I was able to pretty much reproduce what he got from this image, which I do find astounding because what is shown is not produced by JPG artifacts. The clarity is of course impossible to get without manufacturing data, so this is the limit before doing so, but whatever that is in that picture is intriguing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join