It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Pastor Says Victims Of Paris Attacks Worshipped Death And Therefore Deserved To Die

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: akushla99
same answer as I gave young monkey.
the thread and question posed to me was about death metal and how it attracted death.

am I really a bad guy for being realistic?

I mean make a thread about Christianity and death and I will give an answer or just ask me about that but it is childish to not accept my answer because I may or may not listen to death metal myself

you all can borrow my step ladder when you get ready to get off the highhorses

Please don't take it personally.

*raises unleavened wafer towards chosen deity at an altar in front of a crucified effigy*

'This is my flesh, eat it'

*raises chalice of wine towards chosen deity at an altar in front of a crucified effigy*

This is my blood, drink it'

So, next time (God forbid) we hear about a christian congregation in some third world country being immolated alive, we can draw the conclusion that...What did they expect? They were worshiping death.

Tell me what you think is childish.

Å99

You hate Christianity so much that you failed to understand the message of the "crucified effigy". Its about sacrifice not death. I find it rather strange that people who dislike Christianity so much believe that they fully understand it. I think you don't like it because you fail to understand the message.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
a reply to: flammadraco

Oh look, another ATS thread with Christian hating liberals telling Christians how they should behave.

Too bad these are the same people that want the US flooded with illegals and Muslim refugees.

Why do liberals on ATS hate Christians but love Muslims?

Lastly, one Christian preacher does not paint the attitude of all Christians. Most Christians believe in "turn the other cheek" and "live and let live". Christianity is about LOVE not HATE, you have us confused with Islam.

I reckon you might want to read that last paragraph again.

Å99

Stop telling Christians how to behave. Start telling Muslims how to behave.

Lets try that first.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

same answer as I gave young monkey.
the thread and question posed to me was about death metal and how it attracted death.

am I really a bad guy for being realistic?

I mean make a thread about Christianity and death and I will give an answer or just ask me about that but it is childish to not accept my answer because I may or may not listen to death metal myself

you all can borrow my step ladder when you get ready to get off the highhorses

Please don't take it personally.

*raises unleavened wafer towards chosen deity at an altar in front of a crucified effigy*

'This is my flesh, eat it'

*raises chalice of wine towards chosen deity at an altar in front of a crucified effigy*

This is my blood, drink it'

So, next time (God forbid) we hear about a christian congregation in some third world country being immolated alive, we can draw the conclusion that...What did they expect? They were worshiping death.

Tell me what you think is childish.

Å99

You hate Christianity so much that you failed to understand the message of the "crucified effigy". Its about sacrifice not death. I find it rather strange that people who dislike Christianity so much believe that they fully understand it. I think you don't like it because you fail to understand the message.

Probably a real good idea to think about how you characterise folk. None of the above is true, and therefore using it as a response to quoted post is ludicrously inane...

Å99

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: flammadraco

Oh look, another ATS thread with Christian hating liberals telling Christians how they should behave.

Too bad these are the same people that want the US flooded with illegals and Muslim refugees.

Why do liberals on ATS hate Christians but love Muslims?

Lastly, one Christian preacher does not paint the attitude of all Christians. Most Christians believe in "turn the other cheek" and "live and let live". Christianity is about LOVE not HATE, you have us confused with Islam.

I reckon you might want to read that last paragraph again.

Å99

Stop telling Christians how to behave. Start telling Muslims how to behave.

Lets try that first.

You didn't read it, did you?!

Å99

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Oh look another persecuted Christian!!

One Pastor spreading hate?? You sure about that comment? You're society is riddled with Pastors of hate. I could list them all but not going to waste my time. Some of your politicians are backward right wing Christain nut jobs!!

I'm not even an American or Liberal and I think we need to rethink the immigration issue as a matter of urgency. So all your assumptions of me kinda go out of the window.

I'll make an assumption about you shall I? Your right wing republican, read a couple of chapters of one book (bible) and thinks you know everything because the bible says so?

I'm probably wrong in my assumptions about you. And alas your final insult to Islam in your post after your preceding comment about LOVE. Kinda proves to me how hypercritical you really are.

If Jesus were alive today in the Middle East, you and people like you would now class him as a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I read all of it.

Twice.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Oh look another persecuted Christian!!

One Pastor spreading hate?? You sure about that comment? You're society is riddled with Pastors of hate. I could list them all but not going to waste my time. Some of your politicians are backward right wing Christain nut jobs!!

I'm not even an American or Liberal and I think we need to rethink the immigration issue as a matter of urgency. So all your assumptions of me kinda go out of the window.

I'll make an assumption about you shall I? Your right wing republican, read a couple of chapters of one book (bible) and thinks you know everything because the bible says so?

I'm probably wrong in my assumptions about you. And alas your final insult to Islam in your post after your preceding comment about LOVE. Kinda proves to me how hypercritical you really are.

If Jesus were alive today in the Middle East, you and people like you would now class him as a terrorist.

"Oh look another persecuted Christian!!"
"you people"
"you and people like you"

OK bigot.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I read all of it.

Twice.

...then I can only conclude you are comfortable with an apparent hypocrisy...

Å99

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: deadeyedick

What is wrong with society in my opinion is uneducated folk using scripture to hate anyone outside their mythical belief system.

I've seen more Christian Fundamentalist on ATS (many have been barred) and never one Muslim fundamentalist. There are many Muslim members on ATS so it's not due to the fact of lack of members.

If a Muslim ATS member had said ISIS was half right, ATS would go into meltdown, but the poor persecuted Christian can say a pastor is "half correct" about the death of over 80 people attending a concert and it's ok!!

As I've said in my previous post to you, you disgust me, you are no different with your mindset than an ISIS sympathiser IMO.

muslim fundamentalist are all busy jihading because they know what their text tells them

do tell me what I have in common with isis sympathizers

you claim I am uneducated while you claim I hate
these are all false generalizations and opinions
surely you see the difference in someone saying that promoting death leeds to death and someone killing. why do you try to compare the two? They are not the same

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yeah, people like you! Fundamentalist and no different to fundamentalist in any other religion. All cut from the same cloth, IMO, if you were born in the Middle East, you would have been born a Muslim and with the mindset you have portrayed in this thread, I'd go as far to say you would have been a fundamentalist there as well.

There are peace loving religious people in all religions and there are twats, guess you are the latter!!
edit on 19.11.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Seems like most folk in this thread are making assumptions about other posters. Seems like some folk are making some pretty big assumptions about 1.2 Billion Muslims!!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You people have found new lows.

attending a concert with the band name of death eagles is inviting in negative spirits.

Now claiming that people deserve to die is a totally different thing and is uncalled for.

again the pastors statements were halfright

you are free to wake up now

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Seems like most folk in this thread are making assumptions about other posters. Seems like some folk are making some pretty big assumptions about 1.2 Billion Muslims!!

I am prepared to better myself and I give you the opportunity to logically state how I am wrong for calling it the way I do. do not hold back and I will not hold any comments against anyone.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

And yet they do...they choose what to follow...they apply common sense...we are permitted to question and study the texts, we are free to question the bible and its teachings, Islam does not permit it just as it doesn't permit certain fields of science etc. they take their holy book utterly literally. I know there are other groups that do the same, I'm speaking generally here

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

"Lastly, one Christian preacher does not paint the attitude of all Christians." Quote BIGPoJo

...but no assumptions about 1.9billion christians - sapriiiise 😃

Å99
edit on 19-11-2015 by akushla99 because: Edddddit

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You people have found new lows.

Who is you people?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yeah, people like you! Fundamentalist and no different to fundamentalist in any other religion. All cut from the same cloth, IMO, if you were born in the Middle East, you would have been born a Muslim and with the mindset you have portrayed in this thread, I'd go as far to say you would have been a fundamentalist there as well.

There are peace loving religious people in all religions and there are twats, guess you are the latter!!

Obviously you failed to make a logical argument for your debate so you resorted to insults and name calling. Nice.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I read all of it.

Twice.

Å99

No please point out for me.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
No see, this guy doesn't represent Christians and isn't a true Christian. You see this rhetoric only works for Christians, becaaause America is full of blatant hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I read all of it.

Twice.

Å99

No please point out for me.

You can't be serious...

Å99

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join