It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Respond When Someone Blames All Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yep how dare she as a woman want to protect herself from sexual assault from men who's culture permits the rape of non believers.
She should completely ignore the fact that Sweden has become the rape capital of Europe since accepting a large number of muslims, and the thousands of white girls groomed, raped and forced into prostitution across the UK.
No she should listen to your anecdotal evidence....the bigot.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Proof, please.

Uh no. I'd rather not get banned for dogging out other posters in a thread they didn't post in. Normally, I'd be more than happy to back my words up, but you are requesting me to go against the T&C's now. So we are ending this conversation now. If you don't believe me, you are more than welcome to go thoroughly read a bunch of threads involving Muslims and come to your own conclusions.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCooper71

First off, does she live in Sweden? I'm guessing no. Second, Muslim men aren't the only men who rape women... If we are going to get all scared about Muslim men due to misconceived notions brought on by media spin, then she might as well fear ALL men. Let's just go the full monty then. Because that's basically the rhetoric you are using here. "Rape exists so I should fear all men because they might rape me".
edit on 19-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You know, most muslims refuse to be treated by the female nurses or doctors. Ok, is their right.
I refuse to be treated as a second hand citizen. Is my right.

And yes it bothers me to see women abused because is right by their religion. It should bother you too.
And I said "to see", not to read. I'm talking about real life, not internet reports.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat

You know, most muslims refuse to be treated by the female nurses or doctors. Ok, is their right.
I refuse to be treated as a second hand citizen. Is my right.

How many Muslims have you met that have actually done that to you then?

And yes it bothers me to see women abused because is right by their religion. It should bother you too.
And I said "to see", not to read. I'm talking about real life, not internet reports.

It does bother me, but I don't see it as an excuse not to associate with ALL of them. Clearly not every Muslim agrees with raping women. I "see" Muslims every day. I work with both male and female Muslims with no problems with either of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WhiteHat

Erm... There are hundreds of millions of Muslims that have figured out how to live in civilized countries. Your post reeks of xenophobia and is contradictory. You just got done saying you don't fear them then proceed to say that you don't want to associate with them because you are a woman and scared of them because of your preconceived notions about how they treat other women.

Wow man......there have been plenty of places where Muslims have been blowing each other up over religious and political reason.........from here to the moon in the past 10 years. Plenty of material here for a look see and opinion forming without even getting near being "xenophobic".

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCooper71

First off, does she live in Sweden? I'm guessing no. Second, Muslim men aren't the only men who rape women... If we are going to get all scared about Muslim men due to misconceived notions brought on by media spin, then she might as well fear ALL men. Let's just go the full monty then. Because that's basically the rhetoric you are using here. "Rape exists so I should fear all men because they might rape me".

That's the rhetoric you assume.
I said I don't fear muslims, I just won't live between them.
Would you think different if I was your daughter, or would you have me living in Sweden?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Well get to listing the countries that fulfill my requirements then if there are so many. Don't talk about all the countries, show me. Like I said, since you said that Muslims will fundamentally change a country from within, this requires that the country at some point was non-Muslim then after an influx of Muslims it was fundamentally changed. So SHOOT!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If you were my daughter I'd be just fine living next to Muslims. Ever check the sex-offender database to see how many sex-offenders live in your neighborhood? I sure hope you do if you fear Muslims so badly for the reasons you state (and for the record, you can tell us you don't fear Muslims all day but your other words spell out a different story).

You didn't answer my question. How many Muslims have you met that have treated you as a second class citizen?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I dont think they are all bad, I just dont know how to tell them apart.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

How many Muslims have you met that have actually done that to you then?

Quite a few who tried, to me and to other women. I have a big mouth and most of the time a shocker in my bag, so nothing bad happened. But you know I can make that up, right?

So why don't you just believe me when I tell you this: I don't blame all muslims, I have nothing against them if they have nothing against me, I don't go in their neighborhood to break their "rules" or to provoke them. I live next to muslims and I worked with muslims.

But I won't, in any way and shape live in a place where they are so many that they have the guts to behave like they do in their own countries. I won't live in a place like Stockholm. I'm a racist because of that? Maybe.
Or maybe is just common sense.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I personally respond to them with other analogies that hit home. Such as, "All white people are racist." "All Christians hate gays." Never mind that it's perfectly okay for a Democrat to believe those things. But it's NOT okay to say "All Muslims are terrorists."

I hope that clears it up.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I've yet to see a Democrat ever say any of those lines. I've seen quite a few Republicans say it on behalf of Democrats though, but that would be a strawman and is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Well do you go into ANY ghettos and make waves? I mean you are singling out muslims here, but it's not like other ghettos are known for their welcoming attitudes or anything.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All uncivilized people of the world, should be placed on one continent.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Well do you go into ANY ghettos and make waves? I mean you are singling out muslims here, but it's not like other ghettos are known for their welcoming attitudes or anything.

I don't single them out, we talk about muslims. hello?
If you would have post about how to educate people who fear black people it would have been about the black people. And I would've said exactly the same: I don't fear black people but I wouldn't live in a black ghetto because I'm white.
Maybe now it makes more sense to you.
edit on 19-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Well then the confusion was about your fear of ghettos instead of Muslims. I still disagree with singling out Muslims for that reason though. The way you did it implies that ANY Muslim living in the west would try to treat you as a second class citizen even if he didn't live in a ghetto.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well then the confusion was about your fear of ghettos instead of Muslims.

No, it was exactly about not living among muslims, even in their best places.
Let's put it other way.
I would probably go out with a black man if he's a good person, or marry him.
I would never go out with a muslim, no matter how good he is. I know girls who married good, moderate muslims; you never hear from them again, only the number of children they currently have. They passed straight into the Middle Age life style.
No muslim believes in equality between man and woman.

edit on 19-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow would it be better if we said we which sect we have problems with? Seems to me that the actual moderate Muslims left their homes in the 70' and 80's to come to the west. Those who stayed were typically the less well off. So that left the poorer ones who tended to be under educated. Prime breeding ground for radicalization. Under educated being forced fed a view of their faith and the world spoon fed by their religious leaders. You know that stuff the Christians did during the Middle Ages? I worry about the "refugees" because I suspect they have that kind of background and I worry about the younger ones who have lived here in the west because they are the ones who are targeted to be radicalized because they have a easier time blending in having lived in the west. Oh and they are like most young people easily swayed with ideas like "sticking it to the man", wait that is non-Muslims who want to stick it to the man I meant pay back the slights real and imagined done by the west before taking them in. So yea not all Muslims are bad, just like as quite a few posters here like to ignore not all LEO's or gun owners are bad. As a matter of fact it seems only under certain peoples views are we allowed to lump groups to the minority of bad apples. I am getting sick of this view that the west is responsible for taking care of these refugees. Why haven't Russia, China or India taken any? Could it be because of the history those countries have with Muslims?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat

No muslim believes in equality between man and woman.

Since you made the statement, you have to have proof right? Or are you generalizing and using some as an example for all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join