It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Parliament Member: We Must Close All Mosques & Ban Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Islam is not a religion of peace,as they lead you to believe it is.
I don't see this thread lasting very long because of political correctness.
Anything that is anti-islam is considered racist.

Unfortunately no religion, including Christianity and Judaism, has been peaceful throughout it's existence. If they should ban one religion, they should ban them all.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Asking the FBI to get involved with the KKK is NOT the same as demanding we go to war with a terrorist group. I mean the KKK is by all accounts considered a terrorist group (especially during those days). Yet MLK never demanded military action against them or that their rights be stripped or that all white people be distrusted because they may be secretly KKK. Like you SERIOUSLY may want to just drop this line of reasoning. You are digging and AWFUL big hole right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
[]

edit on 11jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Klassified

I doubt it. The news article itself is likely true, it's just the OP's ramblings about Japan are wrong and incorrect. Though we ARE talking about one idiotic politician's opinion on Muslims here. The op is the equivalent of someone finding a speech from Ted Cruz and pretending like his opinion is the unified opinion on things for all politicians in the government.

True enough. Can you imagine a politician making this speech about Christians or Jews? The proverbial caca would hit the fan world-wide. lol

Kinda like when Obama denigrated Christians a last year? Absolutely no caca hit the fan.

Obama Smears Christians During Easter Speech

President Obama is talking smack about Christians again, making these comments Tuesday at the Easter Prayer Breakfast:
“On Easter, I do reflect on the fact that as a Christian, I am supposed to love,” he said. “And I have to say that sometimes when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned,” President Obama said, before theatrically stopping himself. “But that’s a topic for another day.”
This is the same guy who once accused all of us Christians of clinging to our guns and religion. Interesting fact about our president: He never bashes Muslims on Muslim holidays, but he seems to take great pleasure in dumping on Christians during our holidays".
nation.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Asking the FBI to get involved with the KKK is NOT the same as demanding we go to war with a terrorist group. I mean the KKK is by all accounts considered a terrorist group (especially during those days). Yet MLK never demanded military action against them or that their rights be stripped or that all white people be distrusted because they may be secretly KKK. Like you SERIOUSLY may want to just drop this line of reasoning. You are digging and AWFUL big hole right now.

Sorry for the edit on the original reply made on MLK and violence. Needed cleaning up.......

Lets not beat a dead horse. I used that qoute for the right reason and you are right to point out his Ghandi like approach, we have went all tangential with Dr. King. He did ask for justice and that is my point. Kudo's to you for i have noticted you being keen to notice nuances on this site. I may not embrace your every thought, nor you mine, but you got your heart in the right place in my estimation.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Justice should be something we discuss. What say any of us that the justice is to them. Might need a thread I guess. People might be surprised at what I would say....
edit on 19-11-2015 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Lets not beat a dead horse. I used that qoute for the right reason and you are right to point out his Ghandi like approach, we have went all tangential with Dr. King. He did ask for justice and that is my point. Kudo's to you for i have noticted you being keen to notice nuances on this site. I may not embrace your every thought, nor you mine, but you got your heart in the right place in my estimation.

Wow. Thanks. You are one of the few who has noticed and mentioned about my careful attention to nuance in words, especially among the group of people who disagrees with me on things. With words like that, I'm willing to leave it at agree to disagree and we move on.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

He is not making me feel that he cares for Christians, Jews or even those who voted for him. POTUS still wants to bring the ones that have promised to be sneaking ISIS in here just after they have blown up a lot of western European lives. No surprise i doubt they are playing chicken. We simply need to be logical and set the safe zones near their homeland in ME. Problem solved with the coalition already in place since 11/13.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I doubt it. The news article itself is likely true, it's just the OP's ramblings about Japan are wrong and incorrect. Though we ARE talking about one idiotic politician's opinion on Muslims here. The op is the equivalent of someone finding a speech from Ted Cruz and pretending like his opinion is the unified opinion on things for all politicians in the government.

True enough. Can you imagine a politician making this speech about Christians or Jews? The proverbial caca would hit the fan world-wide. lol

Kinda like when Obama denigrated Christians a last year? Absolutely no caca hit the fan.

President Obama is talking smack about Christians again, making these comments Tuesday at the Easter Prayer Breakfast:
“On Easter, I do reflect on the fact that as a Christian, I am supposed to love,” he said. “And I have to say that sometimes when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned,” President Obama said, before theatrically stopping himself. “But that’s a topic for another day.”
This is the same guy who once accused all of us Christians of clinging to our guns and religion. Interesting fact about our president: He never bashes Muslims on Muslim holidays, but he seems to take great pleasure in dumping on Christians during our holidays".
nation.foxnews.com...

I'll give you that he said those things, but when was the last time he gave a speech like the one in the OP?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

Islam is not a religion of peace,as they lead you to believe it is.
I don't see this thread lasting very long because of political correctness.
Anything that is anti-islam is considered racist.

It's just as much ' a religion of peace' as Christianity or Judaism are 'religions of peace'

There are crazies in this world, and each of the holy books has ammo for the nutbags to utilize as excuses for their actions.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to Krazyshot

"Wow. Thanks. You are one of the few who has noticed and mentioned about my careful attention to nuance in words, especially among the group of people who disagrees with me on things. With words like that, I'm willing to leave it at agree to disagree and we move on."

I can say that I will follow the truth, wherever it leads me. I think we can all agree that freedom to do what you want without harming others is a worthwhile approach. We may differ on what each of us thinks evil is and how to approach it.

I deem ISIS evil, they have said they want to come in with the refugees and they did in Europe which has somehow influenced the extremist already in place to make their next moves. A black man with my last name was arrested with other ISIS members in Turkey coming back from Syria two days ago. It is ugly carnage that they have decided. It is innocent people who get waxed in Europe and it is worse in ME. What would you suggest? I am all ears.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Justoneman because:
edit on 19-11-2015 by Justoneman because: need a proofreader

edit on 19-11-2015 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I deem them evil too, but they actually DIDN'T come in with the refugees.

Paris attacks: Eight terror suspects named so far are not refugees and have EU passports

Bilal Hadfi, 20 - French (living in Belgium)

Ismaël Omar Mostefaï, 29 - French

Samy Amimour, 28 - French

Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31 - French (living in Belgium)

Salah Abdeslam, 26 - French (living in Belgium)

Hamza Attou, 21 - Belgian

Mohamed Amri, 27 - Belgian (born in Morocco)

*Eighth suspect (unidentified) carrying stolen passport in name of 'Ahmad al-Mohammad', 25 - from Idlib, Syria

The alleged mastermind is Abdelhamid Abaaoud, 27, from Belgium.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The reason why obama doesn't bash muslims on muslim holidays is because
HE IS A MUSLIM! To christians and the rest of the country,he is a wolf in
sheep's clothing.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

The fact that you still believe that Obama is a Muslim is VERY sad and not to mention telling about your investigative process.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

nation.foxnews.com...

I'll give you that he said those things, but when was the last time he gave a speech like the one in the OP?

So you're changing the goalposts because of how you perceive the degree of offensiveness? I countered your reply with a politician (namely the POTUS of one of the superpowers vs a Dutch parliament member) showing disdain for one religion while never showing any criticism of another.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

The only way that islam can be considered a religion of peace is
according to how you spell peace...peace or piece! Piece is what
they will cut infidels into if they don't bow down to islam.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Time will tell and this website isn't the only place I get my information from.
I have gotten to the point where I rarely post here because it is becoming
a waste of my time.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The reason why obama doesn't bash muslims on muslim holidays is because
HE IS A MUSLIM! To christians and the rest of the country,he is a wolf in
sheep's clothing.

Obama isn't a Muslim, but he does demonstrate obvious disdain for Christians and Jews.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Did they go to Syria and come back? I know all did not but that isn't the point. These things are though. For the record i am Methodist.

This is the class of people we need to be very, very careful allowing near our women and children. I think it is not a phobia when these things are facts.

www.timesofisrael.com...

www.pbs.org...

and this

www.nbcdfw.com...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join