It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Parliament Member: We Must Close All Mosques & Ban Islam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The Netherlands had had the voice of Geert Wilders speaking out against the Islamization of the Dutch country for years. Another member of Geert Wilders’s Party for Freedom (Partij voor de Vrijheid, PVV), Machiel de Graaf, spoke out and saying, "We must close all mosques and start deporting Muslims.”

"Without Islam, the Netherlands would be a wonderful country," Graaf began. "I have heard very few speakers yet on this subject, although everyone is of course concerned with their own issues during the budget." Graff provided some vital statisitcs on how the Netherlands is paying for its own destruction by bringing in the followers of Muhammad.

“Without Islam, the Netherlands would not be losing $7.2 billion [Euros] per year on mass immigration,” he said. "Without Islam there would not be any mosques in the Netherlands and people would not be confronted every day by Islamic headscarves and djellabas, ‘hate beards’ and minarets," he continued. "A country without all the symbols of Islamic domination – wonderful! What a country the Netherlands would be without Islam. We wouldn’t have to deal with the policy of population replacement, nor with the policy of Islamic colonisation, nor with the settlement policy in more and more districts in large and small cities.

LINK

Looks like a dutch politician found out about Japan's policy on Islam. It is forbidden and its mosques within Japan. It is illegal to own a Koran in Japan. The book is banned from the island. Looks like Japan saw this coming and stopped it before it ever started.

Europe has opened the doors WIDE OPEN for terrorist to strike and spread fear..... part of the NWO.

Now watch the governments in Europe change laws in the next few weeks.... by becoming more involved in your personal life. Removing or changing basic laws, (freedom and privacy), to a surveillance camera on every corner in Europe with the explanation of making your life safe and secure....

Should Netherland ban the Islam religion and all its sects?

What about western Europe, should there be a European ban of the Islam religion?

edit on 19-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It will be hard to ban islam in the United States because of stupid religious nutbags screaming "religious freedom" so they can refuse service to gays. I agree with Japan, almost all of the terrorism comes from muslims, Islamic or other and Iam not paying to distinguish between the two. As an atheist I find all religions repulsive. Im not forgetting horrible history but if christians, jews or anyone else was going around killing people then I would say they have to go as well.

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Islam is not a religion of peace,as they lead you to believe it is.
I don't see this thread lasting very long because of political correctness.
Anything that is anti-islam is considered racist.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

LOL Don't believe everything you read. That's fake. PolitiFact already proved it wrong (EDIT: I'm referring to your ramblings about Japan).

Viral graphic says Japan keeps out radical Islam through strong restrictions on Muslims

EDIT: And just for kicks, here are 2 more articles debunking this, from 2 other sources.

Local Mosques and the Lives of Muslims in Japan

Muslims in Japan

The first of these 2 links even highlights a mosque that's been in Kobe, Japan since 1935. But it's nice to see how some people really see me.
edit on 19-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: clarified that i was annihilating the lie that japan bans Islam and is bigoted towards Islam. don't want to mislead people

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

No. But I wonder if the day is coming when ALL religion will be made a completely private matter. No public acknowledgement or display of any religion whatsoever. Can't even talk about it in public. All religious structures must look like any other building. No church bells, no chanting No Burka's, no crosses, no turbans, nothing. Nuns only wear habits within the convent. That sort of thing.

This might be on the horizon. (Just brainstorming), but ban Islam altogether? No.

(Just read the updates, this actually does sound fake. Besides with ISIL as active as it is, this opinion piece would be an invitation for trouble)

edit on 11/19/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Islam is not a religion of peace,as they lead you to believe it is.
I don't see this thread lasting very long because of political correctness.
Anything that is anti-islam is considered racist.

Islam is of a religion that where people get their water from wells. Pure water equals pure thoughts of peace of mind and body. It's like Buddhism, are they violent, no, not that I know of. The movement of violence that we see is that of profit and has no direction of concerned belief of the welfare of mankind.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Prediction: This counter-evidence that makes this thread irrelevant will be completely ignored in this thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I personally don't see a problem with having a diversity of religions in any country, as long as the government doesn't foster or inhibit any one peaceful religion, and the adherents of any religion don't try to push their religion on the government, or the citizens.

In this particular case, the Dutch government brought in those refugees/immigrants, knowing the cost to their own country. If they can't "afford" any more, then stop bringing them in, but deporting them without good cause is wrong. He gives no valid reason other than their differences. Is he saying none of them are working and paying their taxes? I find that hard to believe. Are they causing any real problems? Are they lawless?

As long as they are obeying the law, and not pushing for privilege and entitlement, I don't see the problem.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Islam is just like christianity a "peaceful" religion... I mean normal civilians...these days. I know a few muslims and they have a hospitality some can learn from.

But there are also the extremists who are not so very much open-minded and have not much tolerance for other religions.... and when aggravated. You can expect that they will push back when pushed and therefore best left alone with their belief system.

We all live on this planet and should be able to live anywhere in any country...no matter what religion. The ones that do not appreciate the hospitality of a country and disturb the peace should be deported to a place with simular beliefs as themselves. Simple.. everybody happy.

edit on 19/11/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Prediction: This counter-evidence that makes this thread irrelevant will be completely ignored in this thread.

It won't get ignored for long. Staff will send this to the hoax bin.
(Misread EnlightenedServant's post.)
edit on 11/19/2015 by Klassified because: corrected

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I doubt it. The article itself is likely true, it's just the OP's ramblings about Japan are wrong and incorrect. Though we ARE talking about one idiotic politician's opinion on Muslims here. The op is the equivalent of someone finding a speech from Ted Cruz and pretending like his opinion is the unified opinion on things for all politicians in the government.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: had to remove the adjective "news" from the post. that site isn't a news site.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

edit on 11/19/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

What the Dutch do or don't do is up to them. The US constitution states freedom of religion here.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I doubt it. The news article itself is likely true, it's just the OP's ramblings about Japan are wrong and incorrect. Though we ARE talking about one idiotic politician's opinion on Muslims here. The op is the equivalent of someone finding a speech from Ted Cruz and pretending like his opinion is the unified opinion on things for all politicians in the government.

True enough. Can you imagine a politician making this speech about Christians or Jews? The proverbial caca would hit the fan world-wide. lol

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I doubt it. The article itself is likely true, it's just the OP's ramblings about Japan are wrong and incorrect. Though we ARE talking about one idiotic politician's opinion on Muslims here. The op is the equivalent of someone finding a speech from Ted Cruz and pretending like his opinion is the unified opinion on things for all politicians in the government.

True. I probably should've noted the Japanese example was what I was referring too. Lemme see if there's still time to edit that post...

EDIT: And yes, I still had time to add that i was referring to the lie that Japan is bigoted towards Islam, bans Islam, etc.
edit on 19-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: added

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yeah the double standard is obvious to anyone paying attention.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

No. But I wonder if the day is coming when ALL religion will be made a completely private matter. No public acknowledgement or display of any religion whatsoever. Can't even talk about it in public. All religious structures must look like any other building. No church bells, no chanting No Burka's, no crosses, no turbans, nothing. Nuns only wear habits within the convent. That sort of thing.

This might be on the horizon. (Just brainstorming), but ban Islam altogether? No.

(Just read the updates, this actually does sound fake. Besides with ISIL as active as it is, this opinion piece would be an invitation for trouble)

Well heres a thought for you. Islam will if it grows strong enough in any country fundamentally change that country. They really care little about how they would ultimately effect constitutional principles in the US for example. Saudi Arabia really is a good picture of what happens in one school and Iran is another. What more do we need to know?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Exactly how many countries have been fundamentally changed by a minority population of Muslims entering into it?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

The Netherlands had had the voice of Geert Wilders speaking out against the Islamization of the Dutch country for years. Another member of Geert Wilders’s Party for Freedom (Partij voor de Vrijheid, PVV), Machiel de Graaf, spoke out and saying, "We must close all mosques and start deporting Muslims.”

"Without Islam, the Netherlands would be a wonderful country," Graaf began. "I have heard very few speakers yet on this subject, although everyone is of course concerned with their own issues during the budget." Graff provided some vital statisitcs on how the Netherlands is paying for its own destruction by bringing in the followers of Muhammad.

“Without Islam, the Netherlands would not be losing $7.2 billion [Euros] per year on mass immigration,” he said. "Without Islam there would not be any mosques in the Netherlands and people would not be confronted every day by Islamic headscarves and djellabas, ‘hate beards’ and minarets," he continued. "A country without all the symbols of Islamic domination – wonderful! What a country the Netherlands would be without Islam. We wouldn’t have to deal with the policy of population replacement, nor with the policy of Islamic colonisation, nor with the settlement policy in more and more districts in large and small cities.

LINK

Looks like a dutch politician found out about Japan's policy on Islam. It is forbidden and its mosques within Japan. It is illegal to own a Koran in Japan. The book is banned from the island. Looks like Japan saw this coming and stopped it before it ever started.

Europe has opened the doors WIDE OPEN for terrorist to strike and spread fear..... part of the NWO.

Now watch the governments in Europe change laws in the next few weeks.... by becoming more involved in your personal life. Removing or changing basic laws, (freedom and privacy), to a surveillance camera on every corner in Europe with the explanation of making your life safe and secure....

Should Netherland ban the Islam religion and all its sects?

What about western Europe, should there be a European ban of the Islam religion?

Bro, As a dutch citizen I can allready assure you that in comparison with say 15 years ago, there is allready a huge increase of camera's in every corner!
License plate (scanner) registration on highways especially at the borders.
They allready see what goes where, not to mention all the rfid chips in the cards you wear in your wallet. I bet they are also allready using those to trace you on certain hidden checkpoints.
The eager to get to know all of who's doing / thinking what is getting out of control.
In my opinion nowadays we passed by miles the intrusion in our privacy then what they did during WW2

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: angeldoll

Well heres a thought for you. Islam will if it grows strong enough in any country fundamentally change that country. They really care little about how they would ultimately effect constitutional principles in the US for example. Saudi Arabia really is a good picture of what happens in one school and Iran is another. What more do we need to know?

Ok. Well heres a thought for you. Christianity will if it grows strong enough in any country fundamentally change that country. They really care little about how they would ultimately effect constitutional principles in the US for example.

The same can be said for any religion that sees itself as the "only way to god", and with a mandate to spread itself throughout the earth.
edit on 11/19/2015 by Klassified because: italicize

edit on 11/19/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join