It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search for the causes of extremism before starting to fight it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: namelesss

There's lot's of definition for justice. It's not about revenge in this matter.

That's why I asked for 'your' definition.
Thank you.
I feel that we are pretty much dieseling now. I have said what I needed to say.
So, see you around.
peace and Love! *__-

edit on 24-11-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
we got these things local adaptations makes us tribal, group together everyone sleeps with everyone else for a long while same location same outcomes. then you start roaming, things get crazy. maybe they get crazy first, cause the roaming. point being we start mixing up different genes in same locations causes hostilities. a land once greenage now desert causes empty bellies fight for resources remaining. you see in modern times most the same, but more advanced. i think the extremism results from lack of opportunity interacting with widespread distribution of information creating perceived differences real and not, funneling people into shady doings. it's a growing pains, hunger pangs.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Radicalism?... What?... Is this a new term used to be more politically correct than a previous word or phrase that describes "getting pissed off?" And if so, you think addressing "radicalism" at it's source will eliminate it? Well then...lol, Radical behavior, or radicalism, is just another term of getting pissed off and combating it at it's source would require man to change his MO. A MO that as old as day one. I don't if you are up on current events, people get pissed off if and when someone else trespasses upon them. Regardless of the fact man refuses to follow the Golden Rule and treat others as they would like to be treated, those harmed as a result often get pissed off! If and when injustice occurs upon a number of people, or group, your "radicalism" becomes the consequence of such behavior. It's human nature in that both traits, 1; taking advantage of and 2; getting pissed off as a result of getting taken advantaged of, often results in "radicalism." Enough radicalism often leads to other behaviors associated with sabotage, vengeance, theft, assault, conflict, violence and war. In other words, pissing someone off, especially in doing so to a group of people, will ultimately cause radicalism.

Personally i think people by nature are worthy and wishes no harm to others. That's being civilized and living among others can be harmonizing when cooperation is sought by all involved. However, there are those who are sociopathic by nature requiring their elimination from the equation. Also, sociopaths thrive when there is financial benefit and often are in the business of pissing people off. They are often leaders and politicians who with other sociopaths make their living pissing off others, groups, factions, minorities, races and or nations. Sociopaths leading a empire creates enemies because sociopaths want and demand wealth and power to do so successfully.

So, in a nut shell, when you talk about "radicalism" realize there is a reason for those and their actions. That they may be pissed off in general and are angry as a result of being taken advantage by narcissist sociopaths who have wealth and power and a desire to force their will upon others. After all, the elite is a small percentage of the population yet they control all aspects of life on earth. Their behavior is always self serving can be dangerous if cornered. The civilized man who follows the Golden Rule tends to live a good life with friends and family and develops respect from his peers.

Ya know... there should be a religion that practices such regard.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join