It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Censorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I've had masses of censorship on YouTube for years. I could spend a day commenting, then sign out and find all my comments had disappeared from the various videos. Sign back in and they suddenly reappear. Comments left by wellwishers on my videos are marked as spam.

Further than YouTube I get email interference. Especially when talking to people like the Dunblane nurse who spent five years in partnership with the main anti-gun campaigner then blew the whistle on Dunblane. dunblanemurders.blogspot.co.uk...

*SNIP*

I had to drop out of YouTube due to the censorship. I've had a recent plea for help from a YouTuber that I've had to ignore. It hurts.

The only site that blocked me without allowing me to make a single comment was Prison Planet. They don't want me and my reinforced concrete infill panels there.

My messages to KevinBlanch, the first to tell us Fukushima was a meltdown, were interfered with.

They know what they're doing with this bloody internet censorship.

Are they expecting me to make an effort and get different addresses to write from? I can't really be bothered to run around in circles. I'll come up with a different angle and get them all jumping somehow.

Bloody criminals. Why don't they all go to a different planet.

edit on 11/19/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: Made T&C compliant

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
I'm sorry that you are feeling badly. Maybe you can talk to a mod and make a new thread and word it differently?

Youtube is a big corporate thing anyway and they can be jerks.

I am sure a lot of people here would like to hear about Fukishima, I know I do. If you are afraid your posts might interfere with a t&c, maybe ask someone to look it over first? That is a touchy subject.

We appreciate you here.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thank you for caring. It helps.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Censorship is the control mechanism of the freedom of information. You did not expect they would give humanity such access to empowering information and the truth without a control mechanism did you? Why do you think they decided to buy it all up under the umbrella of 5 or six companies?? The only other option is they call you a terrorist and then kill you and all the people just gobble it up as a victory for the war on terror. Thank you for that again Obama.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

YOu cant force your will on people

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Welcome to the list bro

THE LIST

One day people like you will be rounded up

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link