It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslim Groups Take Out Advert In Daily Telegraph

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Why does Isis have to be religious Muslim extremists, why cant they be murderous criminals? The propaganda around all this is dripping so bad. Instead of Christians and Muslims etc banding together why can't the world unite in solidarity against criminals of this magnitude. The situation reminds me of the hunger games its all televised for entertainment.

Without the divide there is no conquer.

its that simple.

A concept that all ATSers should understand yet so many are just to blinded by their hate, by their manipulated understandings of things foreign to them

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Applause for the Muslim council . Sadly they will never be able to do enough , well short of going over and fighting Isis . Even that would be twisted i think .

I am not moved at all. Sounds like someone doing damage control, and they must.......none the less a public statement made for the non- Islamics to chew on.....about the time that public opinion toward muslins is low.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Do you believe all muslims advocate the violent part of islam......bigoted much

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCooper71

I wondered when someone would bring up the pseudo-secret issue of TAQIYAH. For those who don't know, this is the descriptor for the Islamic practice of being deeply, wilfully & consistently deceptive in all manner of dealings with non-Muslims. It is stated in this doctrine, unequivocally, that a Muslim can shake hands with a Westerner, say "Peace be upon you", and yet in his heart, say "Death to you & your children". Taqiyah opens up a whole world of lies & deceit, which is perfectly lawful to a Muslim.

The youth of Islam in the UK are a dangerous bunch, and you probably don't need to be told that paedophilia is culturally acceptable to a swathe of Muslim men. For one example (and there are many) the Rotherham scandal, in which 1400 young girls were abused over a period of several years, but the local council sat on their hands due to fears that they would be seen as racist or ethnically divisive. This fear came about because the overwhelming majority of the abusers were Muslim men between 18-45, and the council feared reprisals if they were seen to be disproportionately targeting that section of the demographic, over, say, white males aged 18-45. This idiocy, this shambolic failure in the council's duty of care, could have been avoided by simply calling a spade a spade. If it's largely Muslim men committing these atrocities of abuse, then it is NOT disproportionate to target them in one's enquiries.

If Islam is the groundwater from which terrorism & depravity arises to flood Western nations with fear, then it is only right that they, all of them, are subject to enhanced screening, interviews & covert monitoring. There was a rumour that Japan had banned Islam from its shores, and didn't permit the construction of mosques on it's territory - although this is apparently untrue, it strikes a chord. How are we to deal with Islam? Take away the word 'Islam' for a moment and ask: If one section of the community - a single town in a region, say - was 40% full of murderous, peace-hating paedophiles, how would residents of the town be treated? If another 40% of them lived in fear or silent apathy regarding the brutal aforementioned 40%, with perhaps 10% holding them in secret admiration for being so bold as to practice the atrocities which they too had fantasised about in their heart of hearts, and finally 10% who were bold enough to speak out and condemn the abominations in their midst - how would other authorities in the region deal with persons living in that town? The residents would of course be objects of deep suspicion, and would rightly be monitored closely, with sanctions preventing certain types of activity, warnings would be sounded loudly to the other towns nearby, there would be restrictions against certain arrangements for private & public gathering, you would see total interception of communications, along with regular investigation, gathering and assessment of evidence, in order to put on trial & incarcerate the worst offenders & ringleaders. THIS DESCRIBES HOW THE WEST MUST DEAL WITH ISLAM, if it cannot be banned entirely from our shores. The 10% can be commended for their bravery & integrity in speaking out (EG - the Muslim Council of Britain placing an advert in the Telegraph), but we cannot be mollycoddled into a false sense of security & comfort - there are a lot of monsters hiding in plain sight, in the Muslim community. Islam is not to be trusted - taqiyah is in effect all the time, and very few westerners know about it. With discernment, one can see it in evidence every day, but its operation & effects are like a shark gliding under the surface of the water - the danger is too close by the time you see the fin.

Even the act of trying to leave Islam in favour of, say, joining a Christian church, will definitely result in a massively increased risk of abuse being sanctioned, even by 'moderate' Muslims, with beatings, financial consequences, community ostracisation, even attempted murder (& actual murder). I speak from personal experience, I am not hypothesising on this particular point. And then there's the 'Silent Jihad', by which I mean the self-admitted Muslim practice of out-breeding the local population in the areas to which they have travelled. They are seen to set up their introspective, isolated communities, and to grow them rapidly, operating under an overarching strategy, with tactical property & business acquisitions being rolled out by interlinked groups, often within the extremely large extended families (several hundreds) which result from their marital practices. Four wives, an average of two-three children per wife, and before you can say 'Allah 'hu Akbar', the townships which were once a balanced mix of cultures, with white British making up a general majority (it is Britain, after all) have become a majority of districts & suburbs which are now Muslim areas, to which white folk cannot generally go without trouble... A good example would be Rotherham, the abuse scandal town - also Bradford, the town in which perhaps the greatest Christian minister to have lived in the nineteenth/twentieth century once lived, presiding over a population who beheld him reverently, and appreciated the blessing he brought to the impoverished & desperate who lived there - his name was Smith Wigglesworth. Old Smith would be shocked at the state of his former town were he to observe it today.

Of course, the values of tolerance, acceptance & outreach should be appreciated by all, but take note that bridge-building cannot be done in naivete - there is no acceptance of Christian fellowship in Muslim areas, despite Christian tolerance of Islam as Muslims found their feet in our communities during the twentieth century. Charity, fellowship & mutual cooperation is entirely asymmetric between Christians/Secular Humanists (Britain) and Muslims (Islam in all its forms). I know that Britain is more a secular humanist nation now, but everyone should be aware that Islam hates that just as much as it hates the Christian church. Islam is a total-life system of domination & brutality, and cannot be rightly called a religion, let alone a religion of peace (which it clearly is not).

Our security services are up against it, and you have no idea how many times they've saved the lives of you & the people you care about, by foiling Islamic plots to terrorise & murder those who do not choose a life of servitude to the memory of a seventh century paedophile, psychotic warlord & hater of freedom, whose name should not be mentioned, let alone become the most popular boys' name in the UK. God it's just awful, but so many people will follow the ultra-leftist policy of 'hugging a Jihadi', instead of getting clued up about the true nature of the multi-headed beast in our midst.

Stay safe folks.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCooper71

Blinkered much?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Not at all sir/madam .

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCooper71

Do you believe all muslims advocate the violent part of islam......bigoted much

No, where have I implied even the slightest idea for you to ask this or is this a questions and statement to yourself?

I take it that as a yes to my questions that you do have the virus with quite severe symptoms.

I have caught it as well, I keep engaging those that have it, so maybe I misinterpreted what you said but its pretty clear

What took them so long?

Muslims speaking out?

Nothing, they have been for a while.

Nope just islam out of Europe will do me .

I have nothing against muslims just islam.
I think we should stop immigration from islamic countries
Close mosques

It seems like you would like to incite violence as these suggestions of yours have very few other outcomes other than some sort of violence.

You want division so in the divide chaos can ensue.

If I am misinterpreting your suggestions sorry but the they seem quite clear even you haven't thought of the cause and effect part of if your suggestion was ever to take place.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Dr1Akula
and yet there are threads about this very thing you say is not allowed.

not missing a chance to ''attack'' when having repressed arguments don't you
But where did I say anything specifically about this site?

Its when people start to generalize and for instance imply all Muslims are terrorists and should be tagged or what else sicking suggestions have been on ATS in recent days should be shown the door.

In a single post you have accused me of being Nazi , fascist, war monger, stupid, and a sick man applauding the death of others. and yet you you hypocritically speak against generalization.
What would be the difference of me calling you a terrorist sympathizer.... I wonder...

Just like terrorists, child molesters, and oppressing human rights, sympathizers should be shown the door...
But if you call the above Islam, then that's ok.
But lets all be hypocritical so that we can advocate the practices of dark ages in modern secular societies....

BRAVO...let's bring more dark age practices in Eu by flooding it with that ideology

Are you that sick that you would? Did you applaud when CNN was showing coverage of bombs dropping Baghdad?

I am not here to relief your various repressed feelings of the past actions of the west,
My misunderstood (by you) ironic question was:

Should we applaud muslims for condemning the acts of terrorists? Wasn't that the obligation of all muslims to do so?
No matter if they live in the west or not....

Ironic response when there was no irony?

No irony?
Are you suggesting we don't have freedom of religion in Eu?
If we don't have freedom of religion then we also don't have freedom of speech. ...THERE
That's the irony

Are you for suggestions of Immigrants being treated like Child molesters

not all immigrants just muslims (see child brides and oppression of women in general)

and Mideastern looking Muslims being tagged?

You said that

Do you not think that these sorts of suggests are pure hate that mirrors what Nazi Germany did to Jews? If so and deleting these threads and suggestions how is freedom of speech being trampled on?

You haven't stopped assuming

Your issues seems to be with the T&C of ATS then. Not an issue in the real world but online on one site you visit. You still have your free speech, so do others to refute what you say. You could engage Skeptic Overlord in his thread which points out the stupid many ATSers have displayed in recent days if you have issues with censorship here.

I was pointing out the rise of muslim refugee apologists everywhere on social media.
I never specifically pin-pointed ATS

Your assumption still goes strong...but how about staying on subject and continue your muslim refugee propaganda,
and general terrorist sympathizing.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

And who do you believe this violent outcome will be perpetrated by?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I applaud this as it helps to exonerate the unfortunate Syrian refugees and Muslims who are being painted as culpable by the MSM, who are themselves playing the game that the murderers planned.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This wasn't supposed to be another us & them bashing thread....I was merely asking if members felt that what the MCB had done would be enough to stop the rise in attacks on Muslims Sikhs Hindus etc or is it too little too late?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: DBCooper71
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Nope just islam out of Europe will do me .
How do you intend to round them all up and identify them? Your talking over a couple of million people here.

And the rest.... 19 million in the EU, apparently. The vast, vast majority just want to live their lives like the rest of us. I don't know why Muslims feel the need to apologise for the actions of a few and I don't know why people want to blame the whole group either.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason I certainly wouldn't be apologising if an agnostic went on a murdering spree, but people want Muslims to come out and publicly condone the actions of a tiny minority, yet when they do its rejected as lies or not enough.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Now before people jump in and say this shouldn't be necessary, we know this, but I do believe this will do some good particularly as at last, this action has made the msm. What's more the advert is signed by both Sunni and Shia Muslims which again can only be good.

Yes it shouldn't be necessary but the fact that the MCB have at last taken action and spoken out loud and clear, can hopefully make some headway in dissipating the threat of retaliation against Muslim civilians in the UK at least and perhaps see and end to the constant calls for Muslims to speak up

100% Agreed. It shouldn't be necessary but it is a very good gesture, especially as you point out with Sunni and Shia both signing. Well done to them.

Hopefully some good can come from the atrocities and the areas of low community cohesion start being more active in helping each other to better tackle to root causes, identify potential threats etc...so everyone benefits while wiping out ISIS.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Now before people jump in and say this shouldn't be necessary, we know this, but I do believe this will do some good particularly as at last, this action has made the msm. What's more the advert is signed by both Sunni and Shia Muslims which again can only be good.

Yes it shouldn't be necessary but the fact that the MCB have at last taken action and spoken out loud and clear, can hopefully make some headway in dissipating the threat of retaliation against Muslim civilians in the UK at least and perhaps see and end to the constant calls for Muslims to speak up

100% Agreed. It shouldn't be necessary but it is a very good gesture, especially as you point out with Sunni and Shia both signing. Well done to them.

Hopefully some good can come from the atrocities and the areas of low community cohesion start being more active in helping each other to better tackle to root causes, identify potential threats etc...so everyone benefits while wiping out ISIS.

originally posted by: projectvxn
No peaceful and law abiding person should EVER have to apologize for the criminal acts of others.

Very true and I agree you shouldn't have to apologize for gun owners but this is a highly volatile situation where ISIS want non-muslims to wage war against innocents to to recruit more militants and gestures like this can have a huge impact. Especially with all the hate and things being spouted in papers and online/facebook - see the thread comdemning only 30 Muslims protesting in Paris where it failed to mention 100s had made statements and protests and public gatherings are banned, it was pure propaganda, with no attempt to hide it. Statements such as this are what's needed now is clear, calm dialogue with every faith or non-faith group to see what we can do to get rid of ISIS.

They should never have to but it is a very welcome gesture in times like these and hopefully will lead to solving the problem with ISIS and extremism (best case scenario). A few local mosques are offering a lot of help and guidance to people but with the explicit condition they will not try and recruit people - simply try and explain what they believe the root causes are and offer tea, biscuits and food to the needy.

<< 1  2   >>

join