It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Arrested on Ohio Turnpike

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

The article said these men were also arrested for possession of drugs. Is there any record of which type?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The Ohio State Highway Patrol reported on Wednesday, November 11, that five men from Somalia were pulled over on the Ohio Turnpike near Lordstown in Trumbull County, Ohio for failing to use signals to change lanes. But soon police found devices used to create credit cards as well as some small amounts of marijuana.

Breitbart

You didn't ask me but, there you go...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Good info TN, thanks. I was concerned it might be that amphetamine junk Domo just made a thread about.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Me too! and YW!
I prefer my terrorists (the Somalis don't appear to be) to be vegged out in front of the TV with a loaded box of Twinkies!

edit on 19-11-2015 by TNMockingbird because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Me too! and YW!
I prefer my terrorists (the Somalis don't appear to be) to be vegged out in front of the TV with a loaded box of Twinkies!

LOL! Me too! Maybe that should be our next strategy.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I wonder what the 'criminal tools' were? That's a term I haven't heard before.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: raikoh

I've heard 'burglary tools". Crowbars, glasscutters and such.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: raikoh

The credit card duplicator machine, apparently.

The men are from Somalia, however, their "lawyer" swears they are US citizens. They were headed to Pittsburgh, PA.

Link to Fox 19 Article

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Another group of 5 middle-eastern foreign nationals travelling together with forged papers arrested.
This is getting worrisome.

I know, right??

The Ohio Turnpike goes across the top of Ohio, east to west. They were headed eastbound. Wonder where they were headed?

One of the recent ISIS threat videos said they would strike America's heartland...That's Ohio. Heartland of America.

We all know they make good on their threats, which is even scarier, IMHO. Who's to say they even target the big cities??

Very worrisome, indeed.
Likely either the terrorist training base near Coldwater, Mich or Dearborn, Mich where there are hordes of these derelicts living...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I've spent a good deal of time in both Coldwater and Dearborn, especially the latter, and am yet to find these camps. But that's a whole other thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join