It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You're here to counter the ignorant bigots. ATS needs you now more than ever.

Never gonna give you up.

Never gonna let you down.

Never gonna run around and hurt you.

link   
Who knows who may be a covert ISIS operative?

Anyone could be.

Anyone.

(I wonder if that's the point of all this.)

link   
The way to solve this crisis is to LEAVE the Middle East and stop killing and bombing the people living there. Then the refugees can stay home...problem solved.

Taking in refugees is not the answer. Solving the fundamental problem of the West meddling in the affairs of countries in the Middle East is the correct strategy.

I don't want these people living next to me, but I don't want to hurt them either. Can't we just leave them the hell alone? THAT is the answer.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nonsense.

Propaganda is what people like you live on. Almost like ISIS....you want your own little army.

I would hope the members of ATS are a little more intelligent than the members of ISIS.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I thought one thing and thought I wrote it but then realized I left it out when reldra responded. I've already fixed it and also already expounded on the fact that they could have other reasons. The rush to judgement and the zeal to make the pieces conveniently point in on direction is what's most troubling.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thethirdchoice

You are saying the people responsible for the attack were french citizens.

I reported the news for gawdsake! With the exact headline. Can you not tell the difference between fact and personal opinion??! The FACT is, all the attackers are EU citizens.

My personal take is that power-mongers will always find people to manipulate - and to serve their own purposes. I personally doubt that ISIS' goal was have everyone flip and bomb the hell out of their HQ. Hence my added links, identifying the key beneficiaries of this latest attack:

Stock Prices of Weapons Manufacturers Soaring Since Paris Attack

Stocks Prices for Weapons Manufacturers Rise Sharply After Paris Attacks

Following Paris Terror Attacks, Only Three Things Are Guaranteed

* Yet More War
* Islamophobia, Xenophobia, and Anti-Immigrant Sentiment
* Loss of Liberties in France and at Home

In Paris Tragedy, It's Necessary to Know Who's Pulling the Strings

edit on 18/11/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah. Exactly. I'll see that eyeroll and raise you an eyebrow.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I would like you to watch this please.

edit on 18-11-2015 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Perhaps we're only a few days from anyone arguing for humanitarian aid being called a traitor or a terrorist.

Because, after all, you can't always tell the Communist terrorist jihadist just by their looks and/or nationality, you know.

Anyone could be one.

Anyone.

Ergo, question anyone who speaks out for "humanitarian" concerns, or against more bombs and wars, and trillions spent.

Report on your neighbors if they seem too liberal, or not "Christian" enough.

Remember: Anyone could be a covert Communist terrorist jihadist.

Anyone.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

No, it's not ISIS as in the group that is in the ME, but by extremist individuals who claim affiliation to ISIS or just the media spinning the attacks to fit a political narrative / agenda.

ISIS is just an idea and any extremist person can use that idea in such unfortunate situations if they have the means to do so.

As myself and others have been saying, an Idea is worthless if there is no means to carry out actions to implement that idea. Hence, ISIS in the ME is a result of foreign countries funding and arming of extremist groups.
edit on 18-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The FACT is, all the attackers are EU citizens.

Is it not one of ISIS tactics , that when having recruited a person from country X, that when trained (brainwashed if you will), they send them back into country X. ? Yea, they are EU citizens and members of ISIS.
edit on 18-11-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I sort of preferred it when we were fighting IS with ridicule and unity rather than bigotry and hate. At least we tried.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

And the leader of the whole thing bragged about freely moving back and forth between Syria and Belgium.

Sounds to me like there is a serious problem with security in the EU in terms of controlling who is and is not in your country and why just like there is in the US.

Perhaps it's a good idea to stop allowing people to travel to Syria for unspecified reasons?

Also, how easy is it to forge papers saying you are from anywhere? Syrian papers are like Zimbabwean dollars these days ... the same people providing those forgeries could easily be forging other documents, too. Does anyone really know who anybody is in this mess?

edit on 18-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thethirdchoice
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nonsense.

Propaganda is what people like you live on. Almost like ISIS....you want your own little army.

I would hope the members of ATS are a little more intelligent than the members of ISIS.

Where is Sublimecraft recruiting? I do like the jacket.
edit on 18-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thethirdchoice

Excellent knee-jerk analysis from someone who just joined ATS today.

You need to deny ignorance regarding your presumptuousness about me If you survive not being banned you will quickly discover that my observations on international events, largely due to travelling internationally as part of my job, come up accurate more often than not.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Done. Just for you - I don't usually take the time to watch vids. ...And yes. There are a numbers of agendas being served. Opportunists abound. IS has a strategy and so does the military-industrial complex, and the bankers, and all the big money people.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

No, it's not ISIS as in the group that is in the ME, but by extremist individuals who claim affiliation to ISIS or just the media spinning the attacks to fit a political narrative / agenda.

ISIS is just an idea and any extremist person can use that idea in such unfortunate situations if they have the means to do so.

As myself and others have been saying, an Idea is worthless if there is no means to carry out actions to implement that idea. Hence, ISIS in the ME is a result of foreign countries funding and arming extremist groups.

I think saying that they have not been recruited by ISIS nor belong to it is jumping the gun.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The POINT is, they are not refugees.

Sorry I didn't make that clear. I do tend to run with things and get a bit off track.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Great post. But you forgot Nazi.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Cheers. I knew you cared x

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join