It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 30 Paris Muslims in City of 224,000 Muslims Turn Out to Protest Bloody ISIS Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Maybe its because they are sorry lazy people who are enjoying the show ? I would be scared to live in the U.S.A. as an open muslim, Americans are going to get really sick and tired of this crap and we are one of the few countries allowed to have weapons so do with this what you like.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dam00

I wonder if any of the muslims on ATS can find pictures or sources where their religion has been denouncing ISIS atrocoties

Are you seriously asking this or this some lame attempt at sarcasm?

There are threads from ATS Muslims personally denouncing these monsters,

There are threads by ATSers linking to sites where Muslims are denouncing this.

You have to be joking, I have seen people post out of ignorance here on ATS because it might be that ATS for these people is the only site they use for gathering info and there is nothing on ATS about it or very little so its missed, but when there are ATS threads in numbers especially of late of Muslims denouncing these terrorists attacks, for you to ask such a question really makes me wonder.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

originally posted by: savagediver
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I thought most were poor and didnt have jobs and that was one reason they are always so damn angry. Out of 224,000 mostly poor , only 30 could take a break from being pissed or praying to protest?????

HEY!

There's a "state of emergency."

Public gatherings are BANNED in Paris

In Paris, the police recommends people to remain indoors if possible...

Demonstrations and public gathering in Paris and the suburb (Hauts-de-Seine (92), Seine-Saint-Denis (93), Val-de-Marne (94)) are banned until Thursday, 19th.

Repeat it as many times you like,

Make the font even larger

Some just have a wall of bricks in their head that nothing can shatter,

Their ignorance and hatred just keeps the stacking the bricks quicker than anything can break through to them.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: UnBreakable

Duh. There's a "state of emergency."

Public gatherings are BANNED in Paris

In Paris, the police recommends people to remain indoors if possible...

Demonstrations and public gathering in Paris and the suburb (Hauts-de-Seine (92), Seine-Saint-Denis (93), Val-de-Marne (94)) are banned until Thursday, 19th.

Despite your bold type and large font, they let people gather to lay wreaths and memorialize the dead at the same time.
Next excuse please.

"As crowds continued to gather at the Place de la Republique last night, laying flowers and lighting candles in memory of the dead, a group French Muslims held up banners and started to chant.
www.aina.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
Maybe they are afraid of reprisals from the extremists?

Thats what makes them undesirable citizens. Weak, beat down in front of killers.

Also looks a lot like a good deal of sympathy for the nut jobs exists in thsee communities.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectospasm
this is a classic far right thread, OP makes a comment supposed to be plausible to influence others, then the rest of the racists join in further down the thread, making themselves look stupid with their ignorant comments.
Dont be fooled, this is orchestrated racism designed to spread hatred.

Twice you have thrown out the race card in this thread and made accusations, yet have not been able to refute the report in the OP

there's definitely agenda and it's coming from you

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well said. I feel I should paste in a response to another commenter in a different thread, it applies here in demonstrating the reasons that so few Muslims would actually be bothered to turn out as a sign of respect to the dead, and as a sign of being anti-violent. It looks at the situation from a UK perspective, and deals with TAQIYAH, which is sanctioned deception furthering the aim of Islam's various forms of Jihad (to dominate the world, totally).

Post by FlyInTheOintment

I wondered when someone would bring up the pseudo-secret issue of TAQIYAH. For those who don't know, this is the descriptor for the Islamic practice of being deeply, wilfully & consistently deceptive in all manner of dealings with non-Muslims. It is stated in this doctrine, unequivocally, that a Muslim can shake hands with a Westerner, say "Peace be upon you", and yet in his heart, say "Death to you & your children". Taqiyah opens up a whole world of lies & deceit, which is perfectly lawful to a Muslim.

The youth of Islam in the UK are a dangerous bunch, and you probably don't need to be told that paedophilia is culturally acceptable to a swathe of Muslim men. For one example (and there are many) the Rotherham scandal, in which 1400 young girls were abused over a period of several years, but the local council sat on their hands due to fears that they would be seen as racist or ethnically divisive. This fear came about because the overwhelming majority of the abusers were Muslim men between 18-45, and the council feared reprisals if they were seen to be disproportionately targeting that section of the demographic, over, say, white males aged 18-45. This idiocy, this shambolic failure in the council's duty of care, could have been avoided by simply calling a spade a spade. If it's largely Muslim men committing these atrocities of abuse, then it is NOT disproportionate to target them in one's enquiries.

If Islam is the groundwater from which terrorism & depravity arises to flood Western nations with fear, then it is only right that they, all of them, are subject to enhanced screening, interviews & covert monitoring. There was a rumour that Japan had banned Islam from its shores, and didn't permit the construction of mosques on it's territory - although this is apparently untrue, it strikes a chord. How are we to deal with Islam? Take away the word 'Islam' for a moment and ask: If one section of the community - a single town in a region, say - was 40% full of murderous, peace-hating paedophiles, how would residents of the town be treated? If another 40% of them lived in fear or silent apathy regarding the brutal aforementioned 40%, with perhaps 10% holding them in secret admiration for being so bold as to practice the atrocities which they too had fantasised about in their heart of hearts, and finally 10% who were bold enough to speak out and condemn the abominations in their midst - how would other authorities in the region deal with persons living in that town? The residents would of course be objects of deep suspicion, and would rightly be monitored closely, with sanctions preventing certain types of activity, warnings would be sounded loudly to the other towns nearby, there would be restrictions against certain arrangements for private & public gathering, you would see total interception of communications, along with regular investigation, gathering and assessment of evidence, in order to put on trial & incarcerate the worst offenders & ringleaders. THIS DESCRIBES HOW THE WEST MUST DEAL WITH ISLAM, if it cannot be banned entirely from our shores. The 10% can be commended for their bravery & integrity in speaking out (EG - the Muslim Council of Britain placing an advert in the Telegraph), but we cannot be mollycoddled into a false sense of security & comfort - there are a lot of monsters hiding in plain sight, in the Muslim community. Islam is not to be trusted - taqiyah is in effect all the time, and very few westerners know about it. With discernment, one can see it in evidence every day, but its operation & effects are like a shark gliding under the surface of the water - the danger is too close by the time you see the fin.

Even the act of trying to leave Islam in favour of, say, joining a Christian church, will definitely result in a massively increased risk of abuse being sanctioned, even by 'moderate' Muslims, with beatings, financial consequences, community ostracisation, even attempted murder (& actual murder). I speak from personal experience, I am not hypothesising on this particular point. And then there's the 'Silent Jihad', by which I mean the self-admitted Muslim practice of out-breeding the local population in the areas to which they have travelled. They are seen to set up their introspective, isolated communities, and to grow them rapidly, operating under an overarching strategy, with tactical property & business acquisitions being rolled out by interlinked groups, often within the extremely large extended families (several hundreds) which result from their marital practices. Four wives, an average of two-three children per wife, and before you can say 'Allah 'hu Akbar', the townships which were once a balanced mix of cultures, with white British making up a general majority (it is Britain, after all) have become a majority of districts & suburbs which are now Muslim areas, to which white folk cannot generally go without trouble... A good example would be Rotherham, the abuse scandal town - also Bradford, the town in which perhaps the greatest Christian minister to have lived in the nineteenth/twentieth century once lived, presiding over a population who beheld him reverently, and appreciated the blessing he brought to the impoverished & desperate who lived there - his name was Smith Wigglesworth. Old Smith would be shocked at the state of his former town were he to observe it today.

Of course, the values of tolerance, acceptance & outreach should be appreciated by all, but take note that bridge-building cannot be done in naivete - there is no acceptance of Christian fellowship in Muslim areas, despite Christian tolerance of Islam as Muslims found their feet in our communities during the twentieth century. Charity, fellowship & mutual cooperation is entirely asymmetric between Christians/Secular Humanists (Britain) and Muslims (Islam in all its forms). I know that Britain is more a secular humanist nation now, but everyone should be aware that Islam hates that just as much as it hates the Christian church. Islam is a total-life system of domination & brutality, and cannot be rightly called a religion, let alone a religion of peace (which it clearly is not).

Our security services are up against it, and you have no idea how many times they've saved the lives of you & the people you care about, by foiling Islamic plots to terrorise & murder those who do not choose a life of servitude to the memory of a seventh century paedophile, psychotic warlord & hater of freedom, whose name should not be mentioned, let alone become the most popular boys' name in the UK. God it's just awful, but so many people will follow the ultra-leftist policy of 'hugging a Jihadi', instead of getting clued up about the true nature of the multi-headed beast in our midst.

Stay safe folks.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Well said. I feel I should paste in a response to another commenter in a different thread, it applies here in demonstrating the reasons that so few Muslims would actually be bothered to turn out as a sign of respect to the dead, and as a sign of being anti-violent. It looks at the situation from a UK perspective, and deals with TAQIYAH, which is sanctioned deception furthering the aim of Islam's various forms of Jihad (to dominate the world, totally).

So, I saw this post and felt something should be said to enumerate the reality context of Al-Taqiyya. Very simply put, this rule of deception (in times of danger or persecution) has always been the practice of the (minority) Shiite faction. The Sunnis consider it a hypocrisy to hide ones religious beliefs, and moreover the Sunni majority represents at least about 90% of the Muslim demographic in the UK and most of Europe (Pew Research). Therefore, non-Muslims posting any affiliation between Islamic denunciations (or not) against terrorism based on some generalities of the Al-Taqiyya rule is a false presumption based on inaccurate historical information.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

So, I saw this post and felt something should be said to enumerate the reality context of Al-Taqiyya. Very simply put, this rule of deception (in times of danger or persecution) has always been the practice of the (minority) Shiite faction. The Sunnis consider it a hypocrisy to hide ones religious beliefs, and moreover the Sunni majority represents at least about 90% of the Muslim demographic in the UK and most of Europe (Pew Research). Therefore, non-Muslims posting any affiliation between Islamic denunciations (or not) against terrorism based on some generalities of the Al-Taqiyya rule is a false presumption based on inaccurate historical information.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I smell a racist agenda in this post. Like I said before they are easy

Racism?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battlefresh

Racism?

Racism and anti-Islamic propaganda to obfuscate the imperialistic sins of the west.

link   

Racism?

Racism and anti-Islamic propaganda to obfuscate the imperialistic sins of the west.

link   

Racism?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Did you ever consider that it is Wednesday and all these Muslims you want speaking out against terror had jobs to go to? Or should Muslims just have to drop everything to run out and protest whenever something bad happens involving Muslims?

Remember, they don't see Muslims as people. They don't care that we have jobs, are students or teachers, have families, or have hobbies. It's like they think we're just some jobless monsters who sit around all day plotting ways to hurt them. (which is just weird since we still have bills to pay, lives to live, and people to date lol)

If they humanize their bogeymen, the bogeymen lose their scary aura. So they have to keep treating us like one dimensional villains in a lame movie.

EDIT: And wow, I just saw the post on this page saying that public demonstrations are banned in France right now because of the state of emergency there. That makes this "story" and the kneejerk "outrage" that much more ridiculous.

Small minds do small things, and they are easily led and manipulated.....

Anyhow good post

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
This can't possibly be true. I'm told that the majority of Muslims are against the violence that ISIS perpetrates. The source and it's author have an agenda for sure. I'm sure the true number was at least twice that.

"A small group of around 30 French Muslims from Bangladesh joined mourners in the Place de la Republique in Paris to protest the bloody ISIS attacks.
Approximately 10-15% of Paris is Muslim or at least 224,000 people.
Only 30 felt moved enough to protest the ISIS massacre."
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Look, I'm not the most staunch defenders of Islam (I was banned for a time following discussions on my threads), but this is crap, sorry to tell you. So what if only 30 Muslims protested. Maybe they had other things to do? Not everyone can drop what they're doing to go out and picket. Furthermore, protesting does absolutely jack squat. I was part of huge Darfur rally in D.C. a few years back and guess what it did for the people of Darfur? That's right - NOTHING. It neither brought anyone from the dead nor did it stop any further violence. Protesting is often just a way to make people feel good about themselves - so maybe (just maybe) some of those Muslims protesting were thinking of ways to actually DO something about this situation rather than complain about it in front of a news camera. Also, what are the stats on Christians protesting the Westboro Baptist Church? How many Catholics are out there protesting sexual abuse by Catholic clergy. If you want to criticize Islam - by all means, I'm with you. This, however, is too much. Even for me.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
And make themselves targets for mob violence and retribution? I don't blame them for not turning out in some sort of protest, it would likely have been misinterpreted and used to further incite Islamophobia - much like the OP's article.

Its quite similar to when people blame women for them being raped.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I can understand their reluctance, maybe they don't want to get involved at all. It isn't so bad as these two reactions:

www.youtube.com...
Turkish supporters chant Allahu akbar during one minute of silence at a soccer game

translate.google.nl... lte_verstoord__.html&edit-text=
In Dutch, translated with Google. In the Netherlands, many schools had students who chanted allahu akbar during the minute of silence for Paris.

Though it must be said these are just children and soccer hooligans. It's not uncommon to hear anti semitic shouts during soccer games from white, maybe christian supporters. And it's not the first time students show their dislike for the educational system.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

Hi JJ,

Out of all the posts I find what you presented the most disturbing of all i.e. the Netherlands school children. That is tragic and hard for me to get my head around.

Sad aye...

Regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yes, because someone was out there counting heads and asking every citizen amongst the hundreds of thousands of people which religion they follow...

Why do people swallow this utter sh*t?

Oh, I know why, because it backs up your ignorant xenophobia

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Twice you have thrown out the race card in this thread and made accusations, yet have not been able to refute the report in the OP

Because there is nothing to refute, it's clearly bs, it's ignorant right wing propaganda from an ignorant right wing propaganda site.

Unless someone was out there running polls of everyone attending in all the various locations an asking them their religious views, they have absolutely nothing to base this on.

Even if they did do that (they didn't) there are plenty of reasons why these people would not be out there in the streets with everyone else. They are being targeted and blamed by many in the right wing press in France right now, and they were long before this happened.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join