It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 30 Paris Muslims in City of 224,000 Muslims Turn Out to Protest Bloody ISIS Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This can't possibly be true. I'm told that the majority of Muslims are against the violence that ISIS perpetrates. The source and it's author have an agenda for sure. I'm sure the true number was at least twice that.

"A small group of around 30 French Muslims from Bangladesh joined mourners in the Place de la Republique in Paris to protest the bloody ISIS attacks.
Approximately 10-15% of Paris is Muslim or at least 224,000 people.
Only 30 felt moved enough to protest the ISIS massacre."
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 11jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm told that the majority of Muslims are against the violence…

You're right. Main stream Islam abhors violence.

So do the rest of the worlds religions, pretty much.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Seeing how most of Frnace's 4.7 million Muslims live in poor areas, read: ghetto, maybe they are but the news doesn't report from the ghetto.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Maybe they are afraid of reprisals from the extremists?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is one of the best example of... don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Lies.

edit on 18-11-2015 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
Maybe they are afraid of reprisals from the extremists?

Sensed Also...

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It doesn't even matter, they aren't going to do anything; we the west will have to clean house as usual. We will be hated for doing it, it will be another mark of bubbling "extreme evil perpetrated by the west" however, it will ensure the safety of our citizens including peaceful Muslims, so while the bleeding hearts will count it as a tick against the west, the historians will see it as an overwhelming triumph over evil, and a service to man kind. Time will tell, just know the west can never be right, but that's ok we are free and that is why.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I smell a racist agenda in this post. Like I said before they are easy to spot.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well the other "good ones" are speaking out on the internet.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And make themselves targets for mob violence and retribution? I don't blame them for not turning out in some sort of protest, it would likely have been misinterpreted and used to further incite Islamophobia - much like the OP's article.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

why do you expect that each and every muslim should protest against Daesh?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

Lol i dont think anyone expects each and every Muslim to protest it. but we expect more than 30 wow..

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Considering a 2006 Pew poll found that 42% of muslim youth in France believe suicide bombin is justified, I am not surprised.

Thousands of them show up for Palestenian protests and demonstrations, of course.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
this is a classic far right thread, OP makes a comment supposed to be plausible to influence others, then the rest of the racists join in further down the thread, making themselves look stupid with their ignorant comments.
Dont be fooled, this is orchestrated racism designed to spread hatred.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
And make themselves targets for mob violence and retribution? I don't blame them for not turning out in some sort of protest, it would likely have been misinterpreted and used to further incite Islamophobia - much like the OP's article.

But if even half showed up, you'd have at least 120,000 versus only a supposed handful of violent extremists who might want to disrupt a protest. A great number showing up would send a message in my mind. Sorry, I don't buy the 'fear of retribution' argument. I think there's another reason, but I'm hesitant to say why, because for the hundredth time I'll be labeled a racist and a bigot by laptop warriors who don't even know me.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
This can't possibly be true. I'm told that the majority of Muslims are against the violence that ISIS perpetrates. The source and it's author have an agenda for sure. I'm sure the true number was at least twice that.

"A small group of around 30 French Muslims from Bangladesh joined mourners in the Place de la Republique in Paris to protest the bloody ISIS attacks.
Approximately 10-15% of Paris is Muslim or at least 224,000 people.
Only 30 felt moved enough to protest the ISIS massacre."
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

About the worst possible site for rational discussion or balanced reporting..(if that's what they actually perform) more like someone tells them stuff, then they enlarge on it. Extreme right wing, racist, Homophobic.......... obviously, 'God's own people' believers, sounds familiar!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

Not each and everyone, but my God man, you can't even get a thousand out of 224,000?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This thread reeks of propaganda.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wonder how many hugs he got.

Muslim man blindfolds himself in the centre of Paris for a life-affirming social experiment

The unnamed Muslim stood in the French capital’s Place de la République blindfolded with a sign that read: “I’m a Muslim but I’m told that I’m a terrorist. I trust you, do you trust me? If yes, hug me.”

link

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Source is the gateway pundit, a site that should be black listed from ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join