It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kean University On High Alert After Bomb Threats And Direct Threats To Black People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I wish you would of won a prize for getting a bingo.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Waiting for your response to the newest revelation on this story.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I also found this article. Arrest made in Kean twitter threat and a twitter hashtag #KaylaSimoneMckelvey, under which you'll find her father wrote a review on Google for his own business, which just happens to be bail bonds. lol You can't make this stuff up.
edit on 2-12-2015 by Freth because: ETA

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Freth

www.nj.com... from same source as one of your links it seems the girl is now getting death threats for her threats....i really dont remember the world being this nutty growing up

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Serious as a heart attack.

And to Vasa Croe: Perfect analysis. Dead on. Fire for effect.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Holy crap you were 100% right on the money! Congrats and you can pick up your prize on Friday!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Meh....my guess is that it is some BLM crybaby that wants to get the spotlight back on these stupid, unwarranted protests.

Probably set up a dummy account on Twitter to post a threat so that the rally would get some headlines.

Well you called that one accurately and spot on!!

Even the part of setting up a dummy Twitter acct

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This post just shows how people are so willing to call people racists for making logical assumptions from previous incidents. So while this guy was 100% correct, he was called a racist numerous times... So with this mindset, its impossible to ever blame any negative acts on black people without being called a racist... So now that he was correct, is he still a racist?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
LOL! I had not checked back on that story after this thread cleared my screen. Yeah....figures though. It can be added to the list I linked to from the first page.

For my prize....I have home made cookies on my counter and it is 7:15 am here so I think I'll have one.

BLM is a joke and I am sure quite a few of these incidents have been manufactured. It may have started out as a good cause, but it has quickly gone downhill.

ETA...looking forward to how quickly this thread dies....again....

edit on 12/4/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Well you enjoy your cookies!!

(you got to have more than just one)

Yeah, the BLM might have started out with good intentions, but any more, seems as tho they like the drama it draws
And not the good kind either (sigh)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

Well you enjoy your cookies!!

(you got to have more than one)

I might just have a few....and some ice cold milk. This made my morning just a touch better than it already was.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I am wondering now, have their been any crybaby attempts to deflect from the current San Berardino shootings?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am wondering now, have their been any crybaby attempts to deflect from the current San Berardino shootings?

Hopefully their whole BS circle jerk has lost it's momentum and will get no more press and is eclipsed by a real news story.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Anti black setiment is strong on this site.

It's just some dumb knucklehead, nothing more nothing less. The police are investigating so let's see what happens.
Our sentiment is not anti-black. it's anti obnoxious, boorish, strident aggressive louts of whatever color. we are prejudiced against butt holes. extremely prejudiced. it is our fondest wish that we could have the relief of all such people fading away like the rank cloud of odious flatulence that they are.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Kuroodo
A person on twitter with the username "kean university" or @keanuagainstblk has made numerous threats against all black people who go to Kean University, as well as threatening that there is a bomb on the campus.

The account has been suspended, but here is a screenshot of the tweets twitter.com...

The campus is currently open and operating on a normal schedule, but the police continue to investigate.
twitter.com...

Here is an article I have found on the matter, containing more detail.

Approximately 100 Kean University students participated in a peaceful rally on campus last evening with 10 students spending the night at the clocktower, joining students across the nation to raise awareness of recent racial unrest at the University of Missouri and other college campuses," the university said. "Shortly after the start of the rally, threatening racially motivated tweets were made against the black community at Kean University from an anonymous Twitter account as well as a bomb threat against the campus at large.

All other schools in Union County, New Jersey are on high alert.

Considering that I am from this area, this is most likely some kid who doesn't know better. There is alot of stupidity around these parts of New Jersey, and alot of the youth acts before they think. Let's hope that everyone is safe and that this doesn't encourage people to do bad things.

But, it looks like there is a new threat everyday now ever since the Paris attacks. This cannot continue. We cannot live in a world with constant paranoia and being scared for our lives.

Meh....my guess is that it is some BLM crybaby that wants to get the spotlight back on these stupid, unwarranted protests. Probably set up a dummy account on Twitter to post a threat so that the rally would get some headlines.

Bahaha, spot on comment good sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join