It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A black Nigerian couple gave birth to a blue-eyed, blond-haired white baby in London.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

It seems this thread is dead,.. I was a bit excited to see what it would bring.. But the op only gave us one article then comes back to give us a totally diff article with diff story.. So I'm throwing my hand up..( cause I can't throw my left arm up, it's hurting to bad).. And I give up !!!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What's the big surprise here? Black/Africans can make many variations of skin tone and eye color. Albino/Mulatto/Lighter skinned ancient africans may have been the ancestors to the fairer complected today. Maybe that difference caused them to form their own communities within africa. Until one day they decided to migrate to other locations to thrive on their own. Once there the climate helped refine what we see today.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia
From the article, " Doctors at Queen Mary’s Hospital in Sidcup – where Angela, from nearby Woolwich, gave birth – have told the parents Nmachi is definitely no albino."

I also wonder if there has been any further information about this in the last 5 years. Maybe a more current photo?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

Maybe after a while some couple will have a violet baby.

Remember the chinese boy with glowing eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join