It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something the missies told me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

I'm not defending the mother's stance at all and think it should be reported, but us Brits have killed millions over there, while trying to keep the empire up and re-occupied in ww2 for a while to put things into perspective. There's a decent chance family members may have been murdered by GB - hence the hate - but that's no way to teach a kid to grow up or treat people.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I have quite a few 'Black' friends who live in London.
They are all of Afro-Caribbean origin and they are constantly telling me of the problems they have with recent immigrants from Somalia and other African countries nearby.

They tell me they have absolutely no intention of integrating and have no respect whatsoever for the UK and its laws and culture.

Possibly a gross generalisation but I can't really comment as I'm not the one experiencing it every day.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

......but us Brits have killed millions over there, while trying to keep the empire up and re-occupied in ww2 for a while to put things into perspective.

Not in my name......or is that a defence / statement that is reserved for people of a certain other demographic?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
People have such short memories. We went through the same thing back in the immigration wave in the U.S. in the 19th century. European immigrants came and established cultural 'ghettos'. The population at-large ostracized and discriminated against them: 'no Irish', 'no Italians'. The migrants kept to their own neighborhoods and culture. But over time they did assimilate. People lose sight of the fact that the vast majority of people just want to have a life. They want to work, put a roof over their head, provide for their family. They want to see their kids have a better life than their own. They could care less about any 'master agenda'. The majority of people are no different than you I. No better, no worse. It's the people perpetuating the stereotypes and inciting the hatred and violence that have the agenda.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Am I right in assuming that the children involved were 'little' children and not older ones. As the children were 'playing' rather than studying or whatever? Also the child's reply of 'my mum told me' indicates a young child rather than a child who has already taken on the position of not playing with the white girls as her own. She still needs to qualify the position as an 'order' from her parents, rather then her own wishes. This would conform to the children being young also.

So why would a Somali parent tell a young child not to play with the other 'non-Somali' children? I can come up with any number of suppositions, all of which involve the parents concern for the Somali child.

We don't know from the telling whether or not the Somali child has been at the school for a long period or if this child is new to the school. But knowing the current distress of people over immigrants and their children, it can easily be assumed that the parents are being very cautious and not wanting to cause any undo 'fears' among the parents of children who have been there longer.

We have no idea of the anti-immigrant sentiment in your area. The child's parents might be fearing a back-lash type of thing and want their child to 'keep a low profile'. They might fear that an 'anti-immigrant' bias might be prevelant in the school and not want their child to be the victim that back-lash as children might dish it out. Hence, just stay away from them.

I don't know. But to jump to a conclusion that " in truth they can't stand us and are teaching their kids to be the same", might be a bit presumptuous

This^^

We only know what we've been told, and ats'rs ought to understand that point! and yet already in this thread the hate is showing through.

Well said TerryMcGuire

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I believe your wife/gf saw the truth today...

That's been my experience my entire life in different parts of the UK.
No integration.. arrogance towards the natives etc etc

Multicultural experiment has failed and will never ever work.

In the UK is should be reversed, sort of back to pre 1940 lines

edit on Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:17:54 -0600174America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i believe....its another one of those KKK threads.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne
Well... Somalian.

Please don't take offense to anything a Somali does.
Very very unique people.

Ask any people from Djibouti, Ethiopia or Érythrée. .lol

Sorry if this sounds intolerant but please do not take offense at whatever a Somali does.

Sorry again for my brutal honesty.

Some of the things they do with their children in Somalia are illegal and deemed cruelty in this Country. But please dont take offense from anything a Somalian does, just let em get on with it yeah.

Is that George Galloway in your profile picture ?

edit on 18-11-2015 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectospasm
i believe....its another one of those KKK threads.

We don't have the KKK in England.

you have as much proof of this not happening as the OP has of prooving it did, but people will have similar stories from all over the UK, so Im inclined to believe this did happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

oh sorry I meant EDL. Anyway since when did people in England use the phrase "Missies"? sounds too redneck hillbilly to be English?

Unless the OP is just from some strange part of the U.K where the locals all have tails and are related?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectospasm
a reply to: dam00

oh sorry I meant EDL. Anyway since when did people in England use the phrase "Missies"? sounds too redneck hillbilly to be English?

Unless the OP is just from some strange part of the U.K where the locals all have tails and are related?

EDL lol

Missies is used quite often
There is a lot of inbreading goes on but its not by the natives

Deformed babies and a shameful conspiracy of silence

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So this is in the "War on Terrorism"?!

Somebodey told me
That some children said
They were told by somebody

This proves that "they" don't want to be assimilated.
Terror!

Luckily we deny ignorance and this "above top secret" threat gets us all informed.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
Well, thank you for that Void...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i think people that go to live with other people that have a different cultural upbringing then them will always run into conflict. that is until they learn to get along. however when there are massive waves up people coming NOT by choice this spells a recipe for disaster. it is a forced interaction. and will lead to high levels of altercations/ fighting/perhaps even war within our own country.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Nah,nope...we cant get along

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectospasm

oh sorry I meant EDL.

EDL?
Yesterdays news.

But equating EDL with KKK? Come on, that's a stretch by anyone's standards.

Please show me one single example of EDL, when they were even slightly relevant, committing acts of racially motivated lynchings etc on the scale KKK did / have.

Some people?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: bastion

......but us Brits have killed millions over there, while trying to keep the empire up and re-occupied in ww2 for a while to put things into perspective.

Not in my name......or is that a defence / statement that is reserved for people of a certain other demographic?

No. All hate and prejudice is equal, that's why I said I think it should be reported and there's no excuse to bring up a child to hate like that. Race, colour, religion makes, gender etc... makes no difference.

As for the Misses/EDL comment the other poster made - I'm antiFA myself, if you live anywhere north of Birmingham you'll hear 'the misses' or 'the other half 'her indoors' etc... used every single day by a broad range of people - It's a very common phrase that has nothing to do with EDL membership.

While I often disagree with the OP, he's clearly not in the EDL - plus they fell on their arse a year or two ago.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectospasm

Lol 'missies' is used quite a lot here pal, n I'm from quite a large city called Bristol not the deepest darkest parts of Cornwall but that's for another thread

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Maybe the wrong forum but the just of the thread is if you're parents are hating on the country there in you're more than likely to grow up doing the same

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yes, I sure understand the message.

But while adults are spreading hate, even citing children as universal proof, a child in Germany debunked all that crap with a simple answer to a simple question.

When rapper Fard was interviewed and asked about the refugees, little Niklas came by. Fard asked the 4 years old kid if they had many foreigners in kindergarden and the little boy said: "No. There are kids!"

edit on 20-11-2015 by Siddharta because: correct translation of vid

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join