It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect befriended victims found killed at East Texas campsite, sheriff says - more bodies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

really?

as it turns out my initial comments of the events was spot on and I stand by the statement.

one is not wise to mess with Texans

do not take it personal but there are some very serious individuals in the sticks.

btw I spent about 6 yrs in school in newton so I know full well the mentality of people there.
There are a few no go zones

edit on 18-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What an awful story. I would also say there is only two options. Meth or a serial killer. A serial killer can kill like that because that is what they do...

Anybody but a serial killer IMO would have to be under the influence of some serious subatances in order to carry out 6 murders.

Also, the ability to carry out six murders and the lack of revealing the cause of death makes me think two options.

A) All the victims were shot to death and Texas does not want to be the scene of another mass shooting. They want to avoid gun politics.

B) The victims were killed in such a manner so cruel and tortorous that they did not want to print the words out. Save pain for the families.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

It appears that at least 2 of them were shot. I would assume that the same method was used for all 6 murders.

Taylor has not determined the cause of death for all the victims but said the two victims found in the trailer died from a “possible shooting.”

Source

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

“We handled him for assault within the last few weeks,” Sheriff Greg Taylor said at a press conference. “He was violent, but it wasn’t of this nature.”

HEAVY

And THIS not exactly the SAME story....

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

It appears that at least 2 of them were shot. I would assume that the same method was used for all 6 murders.

Taylor has not determined the cause of death for all the victims but said the two victims found in the trailer died from a “possible shooting.”

Source
< br />
Not sure on the others. What's really odd is the last 4 were found in the lake a distance down the road. Wonder if they were swimming and got shot while in the water or something.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think the suspect was in the process of covering up his crime when the first bodies were found in the trailer.

From the article I sourced above:

The bodies of Kamp, his two sons and Ms. Johnson’s son were found in a pond behind Hudson’s home at 1:15 p.m. Monday. Taylor said evidence suggested the bodies were placed and submerged in the pond.

So he killed them, weighted their bodies down and dumped them in the pond...at least that is my take on it.

Edit: I was deer hunting not too far from this location on the day of these murders....it was much too cold to be out swimming
edit on 18-11-2015 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Source
< br />
Probably correct, although in regard to the source...methinks they probably died from an actual shooting, not a possible shooting. Anyhow, it sounds like this was a psychotic upset about the land not being his anymore, not that he had a meth lab on the land. If he had, it's not like it was a Walter White / Mexican Cartel type lab, it would have been a trailer, or an old broke-down car trunk, with a few pieces of equipment and chemicals he could have moved onto his land in a matter of minutes.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I know it sounds illogical but that is the mentality of people in the sticks.

I will have to agree that country folk can get a bit testy when it comes to what they thinks is their personal property.

Some of the old-timers, think that homesteading makes a property theirs. Homesteading to them, just means that if they have been using the land for half their lives or more, then it's theirs. Even if someone else holds the legal documents to the land.

Many think it is drug related and I can't say it wasn't, but I would like to add that a perceived claim to ownership of land, for some old-timers and their families, is a justification for killing.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Source
< br />
Not sure on the others. What's really odd is the last 4 were found in the lake a distance down the road. Wonder if they were swimming and got shot while in the water or something.

They probably weren't swimming...Palestine, TX had a high temp of 64 and a low of 50 on Sunday..which isn't exactly swimming weather.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Terrible. He is obviously a very messed up individual.

How on Earth did he manage to kill them all? Men included??

When we go camping, we take firearms...Mainly due to possible wildlife threats, not people. But now, I'll never leave home for a camping trip without a weapon. Or four.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

He was possessed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join