It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary and Obama Prefer Islam to Christianity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

If you want to believe that American Muslims represent the average Muslim of the world, you're free to do that. I'm not going to continue to converse with you in this thread because I don't see the point.

That was hilarious...It took you what 3 Posts on the first page of your OP to shout..."You don't agree with me! I won't talk to you!"

Absent you having any tolerance for discussion that might not applaud your cutting and pasting oddly illogical ideological fiction and ramblings...what is the point of the OP?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

The reason he is advocating for vetting Muslims is because their is a not so insignificant Muslim population that has openly expressed a desire to slaughter innocent Americans just trying to live their llives.

If it is a "not so insignificant" population, it should be easy to place a value on it correct? What's the number of Muslims who want to slaughter Americans? For the record, it's a fraction of a percentage point.

There may be Christian Terrorists yes, but they are nowhere near as Armed as Muslim terrorists,

80 million Americans own firearms, Are you really insinuating that in a country where 80 million people posess over 300 million firearms, that Christians are at a disadvantage to refugees? Interesting math you're using there.

nowhere near the sheer number of Muslim Terrorists, their body count is marginal when compared to Muslim Terrorists,

So what is the number of Muskim terrorists? You keep making arbitrary accusations without supporting the, with anything but vitriol and rhetoric. For the record, if you exclude 911, there have been less than 150 Americans killed by Muslim terrorist attacks since 1972.

and unless you can prove to me that Christian Terrorists abroad, who are rrefugees wanting to come to America, have an explicit desire to kill large numbers of Americans, then you can't claim you are trying to protect America and her ideals.

To hell with Africa, let's look at Right Wing Christians in America.
August 2012, 6 people murdered at a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin by a right wing Christian who was too ignorant to learn the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim.

May, 2009. Dr. George Tiller was shot and killedby a Christian extremist for providing abortions. He had been targeted and threatened with death for quite a long time and had been shot the first time in 1993 by yet another Christian extremist.

July 2008, Christian aright sympathizer Jim Adkiisson walked into a Tenesee Universalist Church in the middle of a children's play and opened fire killing 2 and wounding 7 more. He said he was motivated by his hatred of Demorats, Liberals and Gays

July 1994, The Army of God, a group dedicated to terrorizing and killing abortion providers and burning or blowing up clinics decided that Dr. John Britton amd his bodyguard needed to die for the Christian god. When arrested he had no remorse and said he was simply doing Gods work.

Eric Rudolph is another fine upstanding Christian who set off bombs at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. He proceeded to kill and injure people in an attack on an abortion clinic 2 years later as well as setting off a bomb at a Lesbian bar in Atlanta in 97.

October 98, another abortion doctor murdered in his home in Amherst NY

1994 Plamned Parenthood bombing Brookline Massachusetts by another member of the Army of God

5 years ago a Christian whackadoodle flew his small plane into an IRS building

The list goes on ad infinitum

AFAIK the biggest Christian Terrorist groups are in Africa and their war is pretty much focused on African Muslims (who are also attacking Christians and who are the primary reason these Christian Terror Groups appeared in the first place, but that's another discussion). Anywhoo, that number (of Christian terroistas who are refugees) is pretty damn small if not non existent.

This last sentence is based on what information exactly?

The Christians refugees who are trying to come here are typically Christians who are being actively oppressed, usually in Muslim Majority countries and would not be alive if they were Terrorists in them.

This statement is devoid of logic. If the minority Christians in Muslim countries can't commit terrorist attacks then by that same logic it should be just as implausible for Muslim minorities in new countries to commit atrocities when their numbers are in single digit percentiles. Right?

That is something unique to Islam when it comes to the three Abrahamic religions. Muslims have this uncanny aspect about them that even when they are a minority, they still have an active and significant violent side that completely overshadows the violent elements in other religions.

PM me your address, I've got some history books I can send you for Christmas to catch you up on the last 2000 years of the history of Christianity and its campaign of terror that still exists in the modern day.

In the countries where Christians are fleeing oppression, the largest portion of them are ridiculously oppressed (Pakistan, Egpyt, most of North Africa, Syria, etc.) In these countries, Christians are treated officially as second class citizens (you might want to have a chat with the Christian woman on death row in Pakistan for supposedely blasphemizing the Koran if you don't believe me). However on the inverse of that, in Christian/any non Islamic majority countries where there is a Muslim minority, in almost every single one, there is active MUSLIM terrorist activity. Again, this is more or less Africa, but also think Muslim Terrorists in China (Muslims make 2% of the populatiin) India (up to 15%), Phillipines (up to 10%)

They're fleeing More so because when you are stuck in the middle of Shia v. Sunni sectarian violence there is no safe ground for anybody. Christian, Muslim, Hindu... Nobody. Otherwise they would be leaving in droves previously.

In every single one of those non Islamic majority countries, there are active Islamic terrorist groups. Now, I dare you to find me a non Christian majority country with a SIGNIFICANT active Christian terrorist group.

Disclaimer: 20 bucks you are going straight to Lords Resistance Army and Kony in Africa, you get bonus points if you find something other than these two more or less defunct "terrorist" groups.

I think you might be surprised to learn that there are Christian groups that not only associate with Hamas but actively support them and participate in Hamas activities alongside the Muslim members of Hamas. They seem to be comprised of Greek Orthodox and Coptic Christians primarily but Christians nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why Hillary and Obama Prefer Islam to Christianity

That they do.

Remember now an entire group of people are responsible for the actions of a few. See 'gun' violence.

But neither, Obama,Clinton, and their supporters make no such distinction when it comes to Islam.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Do you make that distinction with Islam, as you do with gun owners?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Do you make that distinction with Islam, as you do with gun owners?

Yep I do.

I don't try to ban religion or push religion control.

Unlike Obama.CLinton, and there supporters.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'm glad you are consistent. Only problem is that Obama and Hillary haven't done anything about gun control or religion control.

You share the same views.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm glad you are consistent. Only problem is that Obama and Hillary haven't done anything about gun control or religion control.

You share the same views.

What that is far from the truth as it gets.

Pick any thread on ATS or google, and those two and their party will fully support violating constitutional rights.

On the pretense of making people 'safe'.

Hell they have used every event making the national news saying we need more LAWS regulating the conduct of Americans.

That's why people have to get the states permission to buy a firearm, waiting periods, and all that.

They do an about face, and make excuses simply because the only good right wing neocons clinging to their guns, and religion are muslims.

Funny how Obama,Clinton, and their party DON'T fight with the same veracity defending other people in this country.

Unless they are a 'protected' class.

Which is why Obama,Clinton, and their party do PREFER Muslims over Christians.
edit on 18-11-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is what a scientific study found regarding how religion and wealth are correlated in different countries:

"The correlation between religiosity and successful societies is somewhere around 0.7. Zero is no correlation and one is a perfect correlation, so it's a really good correlation, and it's not just an accident," he told CBC News.

"There's no situation where you have a really highly religious nation that's highly successful socially."

edit on 18pmWed, 18 Nov 2015 19:05:19 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Do Countries Lose Religion as they Gain Wealth?
edit on 18pmWed, 18 Nov 2015 19:05:59 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Now, I dare you to find me a non Christian majority country with a SIGNIFICANT active Christian terrorist group.

Dare accepted.

Disclaimer: 20 bucks you are going straight to Lords Resistance Army and Kony in Africa, you get bonus points if you find something other than these two more or less defunct "terrorist" groups.

Actually unlike you I know how to use a search engine. Here are a couple you missed.
National Liberation Front of Tripura
Anti-balaka
So how are you going to pay me that twenty?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You want to discuss Libya - why not ask the Saudi's (great Islamists) about their support of the USA action there and the benefits they gained from it? I protested about my Government's support there and elsewhere also. I assumed anyone with any sense knew Libya was about Gadaffi's audacious decision to use another currency instead of the reserve US$ to sell his oil. They knew the implications of the effect on how much US$ currency they hold as reserve and of course it got rid of competition for them. Saudi is also involved in Syria's tragedy - great Islamists and something to emanate when one trips through one of their mosques.

You ignore what you can't answer like most apologists. There is no virtue or honesty in that. You raised Libya purely as a smoke screen rather than answering the points I raised.

With an awful lot of people, when something new comes along and that includes religious ideals, they believe all the packaging and chase after it, try it proclaiming all its perceived virtues and benefits. They get disillusioned and then leave it for something else they perceive as better. There is no pressure on them when they try something else …… except in some religions.

The Imam's warning was very right to you because of apostasy. Many people will ignore you and withdraw their 'friendship and you will get the 'Coventry' treatment when you leave, although Sharia says you should die. If you are born into a religion and only know those likewise, or you leave your old friends behind when you convert you are in serious trouble if you don't stay put.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Stunning, really.

So, the logic here is:

"I don't like Obama and Hillary."

"I don't like Muslims."

Therefore;

"Obama and Hillary do like Muslims."

This is kindergarten (Il)logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>