It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary and Obama Prefer Islam to Christianity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Plenty of people stayed behind to fight these scumbags.

Being a male does not equal a warrior, just because someone has a penis doesn't make them a fighter.

It's a fallacious argument ad nauseum used to make young scared men into cowards because they'd rather live that die on a battle field.

Then we could argue 85% of males are cowards because they didn't sign up to the armed forces and fight the war on terror.

Or is that wrong to assume every man is a born battler ready to ride his high horse into war with his sword and shield?

Of course it's wrong.
It's wrong morally and it's wrong objectively because it's based on the assumption a pair of bollocks means someone is a fighter regardless of their mentality.
edit on 18-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spelling!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You don't magically become an atheist after becoming wealthy. Some of the most successful people I know are devout Christians. My college professor was a right-wing Christian, and he made big bucks working IT for a bank. He is a real capitalist climb-the-corporate-ladder type.

The refugees aren't going to stop being Islamic after they come to America and are offered an American way of life. What they will do is convert more people to Islam. So I agree with the OP: in a battle between the ideologies of Liberalism and Islam, Islam would win.
edit on 11/18/15 by peskyhumans because: Sorry spoke "Communism" instead of "Liberalism". My bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
The refugees aren't going to stop being Islamic after they come to America and are offered an American way of life. What they will do is convert more people to Islam.

How do they go about doing that here in the United States?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It should be noted that WWII, largely considered by Americans to be America's greatest hour, most successful war, and has rarely had the unbridled patriotism of the day challenged, saw more draft dodgers than even the Vietnam War (the war everyone talks about when talking about draft dodging).

To believe that ALL men of fighting age are going to want to willingly fight a war for their homeland is so dumb and unreasonable it's not even funny.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Profusion

That's a big risk with Muslims because their plan (overall) is to assimilate you.

You mean like the way Christians plan to assimilate you? Also why should only the Muslims be vetted shouldn't all refugees be vetted? I forgot that idiot Cruz says that Christians shouldn't be vetted because he's ignorant enough to think there is no such thing as Christian terrorist. It's funny how people whine Obama prefers Islam over Christianity when he wakes every morning to bible verses on his phone.

The reason he is advocating for vetting Muslims is because their is a not so insignificant Muslim population that has openly expressed a desire to slaughter innocent Americans just trying to live their llives. There may be Christian Terrorists yes, but they are nowhere near as Armed as Muslim terrorists, nowhere near the sheer number of Muslim Terrorists, their body count is marginal when compared to Muslim Terrorists, and unless you can prove to me that Christian Terrorists abroad, who are rrefugees wanting to come to America, have an explicit desire to kill large numbers of Americans, then you can't claim you are trying to protect America and her ideals. AFAIK the biggest Christian Terrorist groups are in Africa and their war is pretty much focused on African Muslims (who are also attacking Christians and who are the primary reason these Christian Terror Groups appeared in the first place, but that's another discussion). Anywhoo, that number (of Christian terroistas who are refugees) is pretty damn small if not non existent. The Christians refugees who are trying to come here are typically Christians who are being actively oppressed, usually in Muslim Majority countries and would not be alive if they were Terrorists in them. That is something unique to Islam when it comes to the three Abrahamic religions. Muslims have this uncanny aspect about them that even when they are a minority, they still have an active and significant violent side that completely overshadows the violent elements in other religions. In the countries where Christians are fleeing oppression, the largest portion of them are ridiculously oppressed (Pakistan, Egpyt, most of North Africa, Syria, etc.) In these countries, Christians are treated officially as second class citizens (you might want to have a chat with the Christian woman on death row in Pakistan for supposedely blasphemizing the Koran if you don't believe me). However on the inverse of that, in Christian/any non Islamic majority countries where there is a Muslim minority, in almost every single one, there is active MUSLIM terrorist activity. Again, this is more or less Africa, but also think Muslim Terrorists in China (Muslims make 2% of the populatiin) India (up to 15%), Phillipines (up to 10%)

In every single one of those non Islamic majority countries, there are active Islamic terrorist groups. Now, I dare you to find me a non Christian majority country with a SIGNIFICANT active Christian terrorist group.

Disclaimer: 20 bucks you are going straight to Lords Resistance Army and Kony in Africa, you get bonus points if you find something other than these two more or less defunct "terrorist" groups.
edit on 18-11-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
The refugees aren't going to stop being Islamic after they come to America and are offered an American way of life. What they will do is convert more people to Islam. So I agree with the OP: in a battle between the ideologies of Liberalism and Islam, Islam would win.

How's that working out for the Muslims that are already here? Oh that's right, the Muslim population in the US is 2.11%. They must be getting TONS of converts huh?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I already didn't like them at all. After reading your post : My heart was right.

Seems so easy for Donald to win right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Why would anyone convert someone who doesn't want to believe...

Quite the opposite I was advised by 4 separate Muslims specifically not to convert unless I did it for the right reasons.

2 friends, one older gentleman and an Imam all said "if it's not for you, don't do it"...

Tell me why they would do this if the idea is to convert everyone?
edit on 18-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Ghosh! you used the :"b" word? Bit sexist there aren't you? You forget not everyone fights with a knife and gun there are plenty of other ways to defend your country - what about the brave medics who run unarmed across a battlefield.

Bit too emotional, perhaps you might like to rethink your response about brave men and incidentally women fighting for their country. (you sound so 'leftist apologist' you must have fallen over).

But to go back to just one of my points which you seem to have weaved by, it takes guts and hard work to build up your country. So why are so many muslim run countries so far behind Western country's achievements and sophistication, that its their people that are making up hundreds of thousands of basically economic migrants? Why, before ISIS started up didn't their make their own countries become as successful as Western countries? A lot of Western countries certainly didn't have more resources to use. That needs answering actually. because if you can't make it in your own country how does one know you will make it in another without needing other people's charity/benefit systems to hold you up?

This thread is about Hilary and Obama fancying the use of Islam and my point is fine for them, but what about the rest of us as we are dragged backwards via Sharia which is nothing but religious bullying and terror spreading by a group of unelected imans. In fact Hilary should watch her head on this one.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They actually are. Our prisons are breeding grounds for Islam.

www.nydailynews.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

dailycaller.com...

www.cnsnews.com...

The Obama admin even banned pork in prisons because there are so many of them there.

I have a relative who worked in a correctional facility for 20 years. Years ago he would tell me stories about how the prisoners would come in and get converted by these radical islamic gangs. This was long before this refugee crisis happened.

The thing is, they can't escape from it. They go in and they are locked up with these crazies who either convert you or beat the pulp out of you.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

This is one of the most confused and ignorant posts I've seen on ATS. The initial post is incoherent and your Borg analogy is not relevant to name just two. And just who is it with the disorganized mind of a child?

I don't like being this harsh and would ignore such a post but this is simply dreadful.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I didn't weave anything, your verbose post was too much to break down I don't debate like that.

Stick to one topic at a time and I'll be here all day happily.

One word!!!

Libya.

As successful as the west you so proudly talk about, getting to a stage where it would have been more successful...

What happened there again?

Thanks to Hillary & Obama. Who love Islam so much.

Try nation building with trillions of dollars worth of war at your doorstep, see how well it worked for Afghanis & Iraqis whose infrastructure was decimated as they tried to build again after 2 decades of Russian and Western intervention!

Your so right leaning I'm surprised you haven't done a cartwheel.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sounds like a job for prison reform no?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The pork ban was overturned i would post a link but i cant on this computer

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Is this the correct forum to post to when you're backing up ludicrous postulations by ludicrous sources? This is the made-up fantasy nonsense ramblings of a neoconservative, and nothing about it makes any sense, or is based in reality whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I seriously hope you say that about most of your Christian brethren in this country as well

Remember how you were unhappy when you were accused by another member of being a partisan Democrat and corrected him? I am not a Christian or a member of any organised religion. I know you understand how annoying it can be when someone makes assumptions about you.

Carry on...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well then I would be able to confidently state that the majority of Christians are abortion doctor murderers who protest military funerals and will burn you alive for adultery or "being a witch". Same thing as stating that the majority of Muslims are looking to blow you up.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just going on what I see on ATS but not once have a Muslim member attempted to try and convert me...none have tried to do so in my real life also.
Christians though....threats of Hell If I don't accept Jesus, constant preaching ect.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Lets see LOL forum, or Hoax?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh sorry, I know that you aren't a Christian actually and I wasn't trying to insinuate you were. Maybe I used a poor choice of wording there. When I said the word brethren, I wasn't trying to include you as a Christian. My bad.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join