It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In tro duct ion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hello to anyone reading.
Firstly , sorry for the crap title - everything I tried was a duplicate and for such a generic post I couldn't think of anything else to title it.

I am from the UK and have been reading ATS forums for a much longer time than I've considered contributing (a common theme, I notice) - but now that I have a week or so off work and can afford more time to read interesting discussions, I thought now would be a good time to start a membership and actually contribute to some discussions.

I don't want this to be misconstrued as a thread on a specific topic, so I will leave out my reasons for being here until I have enough posts accumulated to start a thread.

I am an artist and musician but won't go into any more detail on that to avoid making this a self-promotion post.

I'm struggling to think of anything more I can write here than isn't either waffling or a violation of the introductory code, but thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to actually discussing topics rather than just observing. There are some intelligent folk here and, while my cat is also remarkably intelligent, he's tight-lipped about most subjects...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Resostone

Welcome

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Now then. Enjoy your week off. Have a few ales and get stuck in.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Good Luck!

new topics

top topics

join