It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Realities: Living On The Edge Of An Impending World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: VashTheStampede

I've been hearing them drums since I was 6.
And that was quite a while ago. I understand what a world war is.
You don't.

The U.S. and NATO have been poking the bear since Crimea,do you really think they won't do anything about it?
On top of that we have been fighting the Russian through the U.S. funded and armed group known as ISIS,do you think they don't view that as an act of war? I don't know what world you are living in but if you have been paying any attention you would know WWIII is bound to happen eventually,maybe it won't happen this year or next but if the U.S. and NATO continue to poke Russia nothing good will come of it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Oh goody. Deja vu all over again.
i1.wp.com...

Been there. No tshirt though. But it wouldn't fit anymore anyway.

Well.... Its about feeding us the change in small bites so we take it in willingly.

However much Id like to believe that the world could function under one world government, I dont believe so with the people in charge today, nor under the current human mindset.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well said my friend. You've described how I often feel- how many of us feel.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
this just sounds like fearmongering do you have a point? you do know the world isn't all black and white there's alot of grey too trying to provoke feelings by pretending there was or could be a "perfect world" is well, your going about it the wrong way

Your notion that there is no "perfect world" to strive for is precisely the problem. Justice, freedom, safety, and happiness are attainable, and one need not cancel out the other. We do not have to give up one thing to secure the other. We needn't do that, but you've been told otherwise all your life.

Good job playing into the irrational trap they've set for you.

The key is living in concert with our nature, while working to overcome it's grimmer shades. It's a hard trial, and slow to realize, but we've done it before and can do so again.

Basically, I see it this way: it's like an undertow while swimming in the deeper ocean. You may be frightened at the force pulling you one way, but you should keep your head: rather than swimming hard against the current and exhausting yourself, you let the current bear you, and swim a course perpendicular to the shoreline. We cannot each fight the current head on, but neither should we let it carry us away.

At the core humans are, or have the capacity to be, rational animals. As such, living in accordance with our nature means being rational and good. The rational thing to do is to strive for eudaimonia, as the old Greeks would say.

edit on 18-11-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
NWO, hum, I cannot see the Russians, Chinese, Arabs, Iranians, (they are not Arabs) possibly the Indians, Pakistanis, Brazilians, agreeing to the yoke of the NWO, and what about isis?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As I related in a different thread about the redundance
of in thread posting as of late. The best way to relieve
this insessance is thru the paradigm of music. I'd like to add
someone of great importance who mastered the sound of
angry drums. Whom BTW admired the Rich man a great deal.

Awesome post Phage.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If only I used these eyes to see. If only I used the ears to listen. If only I believed in me, then and only then will we have everything we seek. WAR is PEACE and FREEDOM is SLAVERY and KNOWLEDGE is IGNORANCE. All true today. Are we too far gone? Will the ego win? Or can we humble ourselves?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There is only reality....an Earth stone and an atmosphere.

These 2 bodies are the only reason why we are a human being living in a Nature that supports our life.

We were forced to believe in occultism.....spirit creation and spirit powers for our ancient brother...a self possessed human consciousness decided one day to take over life on Earth and own all of it.

His conscious review determined he wanted to own his family, to enslave them....to force his beliefs of the occult upon them and then do science...the ancient brotherhood did the science of stone levitation in sacred/secret building practices.

We ask ourselves how did we become enslaved to this form of inhumanity that we have existed as for a long human review.

It is all about our brother...a level of human consciousness....the agreement of this brotherhood of thinking humans who believe the same.

Therefore our life was taken from us and we were forced to live in a civilization that used occultism....science practices that caused/formed the conjuring of evil spirits. Evil therefore possessed us, as he irradiated our atmosphere and our life mind chemical reactions changed.....as did our personal feelings about our natural life...our natural spirit and we were conditioned to believe in his occultism....science.

All world communities belong to this same condition...elitists who meet in secret brotherhoods and who agree or disagree about how life should or should not be controlled. The public have no actual ownership of their personal life and we are forced to believe that these human beings protect us and our life....where as in fact they are the destroyers of our life.

They make decisions about what they want to achieve theirselves without consideration of their family's spiritual self, spiritual awareness or spiritual needs.....a unified Earth living condition, where all human life is respected, protected and also given a mutual living standard. They have never allowed us to achieve what we ourselves want to achieve...family world harmony, love, kindness, sharing, caring and communal support.

Instead we were all indoctrinated into his own evil occult science belief and taught his religious inaccuracies about our true selves.

This is the only condition that we have inherited...spiritual abuse....spiritual dishonesty held by the human beings who allowed themselves to amass what they consider is the richness of life....yet all materials were given values where no value actually exists.

Think about the obvious...who suddenly decided that a piece of glass/crystal was valuable? It isn't and it was formed naturally.

We all agree with the values that our ancient brother forced upon our life...and it is time for us to consider our inheritance and what we all want to inherit as a future.

Who causes the problems on Earth? Human beings do...by human choice.

Why do we have a expanding population who worries about the future and their family?

Because human beings decide to continue to procreate their own species and then complain about the effects.

It is about time we consider who we all actually are as a presence on Earth and begin to really make personal considerations to support our future existence.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

At some point, you're going to have to look at it for real, and then you must walk out your door and defend all those things inside your space that mean so much to you.

I wonder what the record 94 million americans, not in the labour force, think about the official 5% unemployment rate. Sometimes it just takes one acid lie to dissolve all ones trust.

Wonderful thread MRuss .

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join