It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hanover's chief of police has confirmed that there is a serious threat to the city.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Even if they don't find anything, they will find something to keep the terror alive.

Lets over react after the fact.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You've been duped.

oh %@$# , not again

Stay safe Germany , from England

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Even if they don't find anything, they will find something to keep the terror alive.

Or just be vigilant since 3 days ago 100+ people were killed at venues similar to the ones mentioned in the story and the threat was made to other countries that the same was coming, but hey...who wants to learn from the past anyways right?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

All is coming in such a short notice. In Belgium today they also had blocked an area where there have been jihadist groups and where Paris terrorist had been located earlier.
I guess they were searching something there
Link

link   

originally posted by: jobless1
a reply to: dollukka

Honestly I'm actually worried for our friends across the pond in England where I think the next attack is going to happen.
Something about about a bot' foretelling the paris attack who's ip address is in the state of kent and only months before the police seize the largest weapons and ammo stockpile only 40 minute drive away from the bot ip location foretelling the attack in Paris.

These people who got caught had ak-47 paratrooper style, metro police uniforms, flash bombs, smoke bombs. And apparently they got all these weapons from a van coming from France!

In regard to the bot, that was not a prediction and the numbers were off. It is a twitter feed that randomly generates words aggregated from another feed. Some tweets are gibberish. This has been gone over many times on this site.

link   
This Editors Note just came across BreakingNews feed:

Editor's note: We're following reports that explosives were found in a vehicle in Hannover, Germany. At this point, there's still a lot of misinformation regarding the threat to the city and we have been unable to confirm the report.
www.breakingnews.com...

That's all I got on this right now.

But please, to all my fellow ATS members; stay safe in this twisted world we are living in.

Anything could happen. Nothing would surprise me.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
From twitter

pbs.twimg.com...

Man held at gunpoint outside German Hannover Stadium

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: iunlimited491

I see that the Police Chief confirms there was an explosive device intended to be set off in the stadium. There had been an unattended suitcase, but found to be nothing. The disguised ambulance has not been confirmed. The device may have been found inside a vehicle.

There was intelligence on a planned attack on a second site.

The planned attack on the stadium is confirmed.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yes, it is jack pot, bingo, winning ticket, political gold mine, crock of gold, whoopy doo hard currency.

It will be milked to the very last drop leaving very sore udders indeed.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why does ISIS hate soccer so much?

News just said the bomb threat came from "concrete" information.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Or just be vigilant since 3 days ago 100+ people were killed at venues similar to the ones mentioned in the story and the threat was made to other countries that the same was coming, but hey...who wants to learn from the past anyways right?

Over two hundred thousand dead and millions displaced in Syria alone, but who's counting them. Who's using the terror, manufactured or not, to justify more of that (unmentionable) tragedy?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...
Mirror English newspaper

Germany terror alert: 'Ambulance packed full of explosives' found in front of stadium ahead of international match

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

It's all over CNBC with Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reporting.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebabyseagull
From twitter

pbs.twimg.com...

Man held at gunpoint outside German Hannover Stadium

www.mirror.co.uk...

Your mirror link also says they confirmed the threat came from "Islamists" but doesn't really give any further info on it. While I would say that is not a shocker, I would like to know why they are saying that at this point.

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Yes, it is jack pot, bingo, winning ticket, political gold mine, crock of gold, whoopy doo hard currency.

It will be milked to the very last drop leaving very sore udders indeed.

You know, there is a time and a place for your type of post. During the middle of a developing situation is NOT that time.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why does ISIS hate soccer so much?

News just said the bomb threat came from "concrete" information.

They don't have a team! Problem is, they put a team together and if the team loses a game, they lose their heads over it.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

ok then what are the chances of the terrorist using ak-47, the same weapons stock piled in kent, the van coming from France to deliver those weapons and an freak monkey writing Shakespeare type situation with a bot foretelling a terrorist attack with the Paris location all within months of each other? I don't know maybe its just a coincidence but its wild with the addition of the wikipedia article publishing detailed facts about the event being a time stamp error. Also im mixed up the wikipedia article was the ip trace to kent. I dont think anyone has traced the bots ip address
edit on 17-11-2015 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

link   
Good job they found it before it went off eh?????

link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
www.mirror.co.uk...
Mirror English newspaper

Germany terror alert: 'Ambulance packed full of explosives' found in front of stadium ahead of international match

I was just waiting for more sources on the 'disguised ambulance' . The one souerce www.kreiszeitung.de says 'it had information' and 2 places repeated it from that source(the mirror is included in the 2). It wasn't confirmed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join