It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All The Refugees Being Hearded Out And Taken In? Is someone Is Going To Nuke Syria?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So that is my overall premise/theory.

I know it sounds REALLY far fetched but I have thought about it after weighing the reason WHY so many are allowing "Syrian" refugees to cross borders, when I say allow, I mean POLITICIANS and GOVERNMENTS more than their citizens.

The ISIS/Assad equation is something that has to be dealt with and cannot logistically without a 'final solution'.

Russia backs Assad, which are Twelver Shiite branched Muslims at the top all throughout the military and Government. They in turn ar supported by the majority Shia in Iran/Tehran. This is an alliance between Russia and Iran, and China too, by proxy because of the Shanghai Agreements and economic interests.

The U.S. supports "Moderates" and extremists which are mainly SUNNI, like the Saudis. And 'we' view Assad as "the guy who is responsible" although John Kerry just a few years ago had dinner with Assad and his wife....we used to be friends.

In the entire fiasco, there is no solution. Syria is where the line has to be drawn.

ISIS spreads after taking over infrastructure bit by bit, and Assad's forces turn it into Swiss cheese. ISIS in Iraq takes resources and land bit by bit, and they only have the option of migrating like a virus.

Syria's infrastructure is running out. ISIS needs more places to hide and Assad's economy and military are stretched thinner daily. Assad has decimated entire towns in this fight.

And ISIS only has the next option to grow and maintain power, which is spread and occupy.

THE NUKE THEORY

I thought that the world leaders are actively encouraging destabilization at first. Then I thought, WHY would world leaders, as Liberal as they may be, encourage this so openly, so obviously. They are no doubt going to be opposed at every level by citizens.

And then I thought, someone knows that the equation is coming down to a "final solution". I think that the leaders think they need to get as many TRUE "refugees" out (even though they haven't been vetted) because they know SOMEONE is chattering about using LARGE weaponry, like a small nuke or a cluster of BIG BOMBS to clear entire areas, even the ones with "human shields"

I think that someone in the equation has said screw Geneva, screw conventional warfare, because the situation is getting dire, and now with France it is even more necessary to "STOP" this at a central root.

I honestly think that someone knows. This isn't Baathists anymore, in fact many are ex Baathists and they have major weaponry now, and they have OIL. This is now becoming an ARMY that is decimating land, resources, and is NOT contained. I think containment is a lie because the groups keep adapting an changing tactics to where they are learning from mistakes.

I think the main talker of "Nuking" Syria is maybe the Americans. Since we aren't on the ground and involved much. We are giving the appearance of assisting. But Russia is actively bombing ISIS targets with France now, and playing the "pick apart" strategy, while America thinks ASSAD is the main enemy, always obsessed with Assad.

I don't know, this could be far fetched and there are numerous reasons that my theory could be debunked. But it's just one thought.

"Destabilization" is one thought, but that doesn't add up entirely because there are so many nations turning "Right" over this whole fiasco, but then again, that may be the GOAL...to create hatred against terrorism so huge, that they are finally dealt with...but that is another thread for another time.

Thoughts?

edit on 830pm3012America/Chicago011CST12America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I REALLY hope there aren't people willing to use nuclear weapons. I hope if someone is going to use nukes it won't be the U.S. because I don't want that done in my name. Nukes should never be used...ever.

Actually, can we just leave these people alone? Please?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

To tell you the truth....

Nothing would really surprise me anymore!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've been thinking and thinking, Why all this migrant crisis suddenly? What's the End Game?

I believe you've figured it out. They're trying to clear it all out for the final solution!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No chance. It is too close to the jewel in the crown of the NWO (we all know who that is).

Syria will be spared any mass cataclysm that could spill into Israel. That means no mass chemical, nuclear or biological attack.

However, Christ seems to have a plan involving Megiddo. May be that will happen one day? Looks like just more of the hum drum usual slaughter of the innocents until then!

edit on 17-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
I've been thinking and thinking, Why all this migrant crisis suddenly? What's the End Game?

I believe you've figured it out. They're trying to clear it all out for the final solution!

I only think this because the LOGIC of it doesn't add up. Cultures and societies are not ready to take on MILLIONS of people overnight. It's almost as if they are in a hurry, against logic.

Like someone is worried. Merkel and America, and Greece, and FORMERLY France,,,, and a couple others. Who KNOWS something?
edit on 842pm3001America/Chicago011CST01America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

No chance. It is too close to the jewel in the crown of the NWO (we all know who that is).

Syria will be spared any mass cataclysm that could spill into Israel. That means no mass chemical, nuclear or biological attack.

However, Christ seems to have a plan involving Megiddo. May be that will happen one day? Looks like just more of the hum drum usual slaughter of the innocents until then!

Clean nukes have been developed to the point where fallout is minimal and destruction is certain.

You can contain most withing miles of radius on a good day

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Not Nukes exactly...but I do think they are expediting the refugee situation in an attempt to lessen potential civilian casualties. This doesn't mean large scale weaponry to me...but just an escalation of force.

A2D

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If we are going the whole scary-fi route...

Asteroid. Yes, they are planning to, or in fact already have deflected an asteroid onto a trajectory that will land smack bang in the middle daesh territory. It is a small asteroid, probably about 100 metres wide, but the kinetic energy it is carrying is equivalent to about 300 megatons of tnt. No radiation to speak of, just pure energy release.

Just kidding of course, after all that would seem like an act of god, right?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

People forget that France is a nuclear power. One small warhead, delivered when the winds were northeastery, could wipe Raqqa off the face of the Earth without inconveniencing European allies in the region. I don't think it will happen, but it is a distinct possibility.
edit on 17-11-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

People forget that France is a nuclear power. One small warhead, delivered when the winds were northeastery, could wipe Raqqa off the face of the Earth without inconveniencing European allies in the region. I don't think it will happen, but it is a distinct possibility.

Two Possibilities:

1) France NEEDED a false flag (Let it happen, as opposed to made it happen) to change the rules.

Or

2) They genuinely did not see this coming and they have changed their tune overnight. and they do HAVE nukes.
edit on 851pm3001America/Chicago011CST01America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Revolution9

Clean nukes have been developed to the point where fallout is minimal and destruction is certain.

You can contain most withing miles of radius on a good day

There is no way they could be that accurate. They don't need nukes. Aerial bombardment is dragging it all out quite nicely.

Clean nukes??? What is the point of a nuke being clean? Do you think they will just drop a bomb on Assad's head and Damascus, too? If they have cleared the people away then who is left to destroy? It will just be the soldiers left from a number of factions, including The Free Syrian Army, Assad, IS and some others. Will they just wipe out the lot of them? Or is it to destroy the infrastructure and buildings? They would be doing the IS job for them. IS will thank them for destroying all the idolatrous ancient temples and buildings.

You are not thinking straight here Mister. There is absolutely no way they will drop a bomb anywhere near Israel, no matter how supposedly radioactively accurate (BS). Surely you have seen the way they are willing to sacrifice the whole world for the sake of Israel. It is hardly in keeping with this ethos to start nuking the Middle East is it.

Israel have got no worries until their enemy comes for them. I think that will happen somewhere down the line when the U.S is weakened as a power and overtaken. Israel will be sold out as a desperate act by the U.S. Mark my words, mark my words (sits back with clay pipe in rocking chair on the porch and assumes a pondering wayward glance upon the horizon).

edit on 17-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
putin made isis insignificant, even like squishing a bug...

he didn't use nukes to do it, why would the french?

why would anybody that is not a fanatic/backed by one use a nuke?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
If we are going the whole scary-fi route...

Asteroid. Yes, they are planning to, or in fact already have deflected an asteroid onto a trajectory that will land smack bang in the middle daesh territory. It is a small asteroid, probably about 100 metres wide, but the kinetic energy it is carrying is equivalent to about 300 megatons of tnt. No radiation to speak of, just pure energy release.

Just kidding of course, after all that would seem like an act of god, right?

I'm waiting for the "act of god" that scores a direct hit on the Al Aqsa mosque that sits on the Temple Mount. It will be very interesting to see what false flag event brings that about.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Isaiah 17 King James Version (KJV)

17 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

It would indeed be an absolutely perverse and twisted quirk of fate if something like what we are talking about actually happened. It would be the conspiracy to end all conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There wont be any Nuclear Bombs dropping. There will be a Russian Troop ground war before a nuclear bomb falls. This is more about selling an idealogy of there own, And I have to admit, If the West is in fact behind masterminding all these terror plots, then they are doing a really good job at it, and that alone is scary enough. I feel as though there is no purpose in dropping Nukes, What they need to do, is fight fire with fire, and start terrorizing the terrorists. Not with Aircraft, but people. War is profiting, and Since the US economy along with most of Europe is going down the tubes, they seek to somehow spread and Control, before they loose all of that control, from Russia

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
From my point of view the refugee wave is going to be used as a breeding ground in Europe for Saudi indoctrinated wahhabis brainwashed from the Sunni refugees to be used for more intervention in the middle east. It also pushes people in Europe to intervene in Syria against Assad so they can be sent home. A nice move by Turkey

www.activistpost.com...

Turkey has “suspiciously maintained a very enthusiastic “open door” policy for refugees, spending inexplicable sums of money and political capital in accommodating them.” Cartalucci finds this policy suspicious because the Turks clearly have no concern for the welfare of the Syrian people. After years of training, arming, coordinating, directing, and facilitating ISIS, al-Qaeda, and other “moderate” cannibals to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dead civilians, unthinkable atrocities, and the displacement of much of the country, Turkey may care about many things but the welfare of the Syrian people is not one of them.

Then Russia responded with their support of Assad and real bombing of ISIS and the timetable in Syria was against US/Saudi Arabia/Turkey interest.

And then Paris happened and now they might be able to manipulate the Europeans to boots on the ground in Syria so that the US/Sunni/Wahabbi do not lose more against the Russia/Iran/Assad/Shia.

And the chess game of the soulless continue.
edit on 17-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Issue with posting sorry.
edit on 17-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Amity79

If they are trying to create revelation and the bible then they might nuke Mecca as the role of "mystery Babylon".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join