It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of a false flag Paris attack?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
a reply to: reldra

You don't know all the reasons but moved it to LOL? What kind of half arsed action is that? There was a discussion going on and now you have made people instantly dismiss this because you dont know all the reasons? Deny ignorance? are you sure love? Christ

I said I don;t know all the reasons SO moved it it to LOL. I am not SO, as in Skeptic Overlord. Oner of the owners of this website. He has the power to move this to knitting and handicrafts if he wants.
edit on 17-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

New conspiracy theories:

We may gave a hidden forum called Knitting and Handicrafts.
I may be Skeptic Overlord.
edit on 17-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Thanks

Yeah the drills are remarkable.

Not if you take into account the number of drills which occur in total every year where nothing happens during or around said drills. If you compare the overall numbers, it isn't remarkable at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You don't know all the reasons but moved it to LOL? What kind of half arsed action is that? There was a discussion going on and now you have made people instantly dismiss this because you dont know all the reasons? Deny ignorance? are you sure love? Christ

I said I don;t know all the reasons SO moved it it to LOL. I am not SO, as in Skeptic Overlord. Oner of the owners of this website. He has the power to move this to knitting and handicrafts if he wants.

New conspiracy theories:

There seems to be a concerted effort on ATS to halt discussion of conspiracy info in regards to the Paris attacks. Several credible threads have been deleted. Ones like this moved to LOL. But the loonier, easy to discredit, threads continue.

I can find no thread analyzing the cell phone video from behind the Bataclan. And that video has a lot of problems.

If ATS doesn't want this stuff discussed on their site, they should just shut down all the conspiracy forums, like all the other political sites do.

Sigh.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby
My crochet heart feels oppressed.

Most of the information in the news is the same information regurgitated until it seem impossible not to be plagerisim. New information doesn't seem to be as prevalent.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

I can find no thread analyzing the cell phone video from behind the Bataclan. And that video has a lot of problems.

If ATS doesn't want this stuff discussed on their site, they should just shut down all the conspiracy forums, like all the other political sites do.

Sigh.

No the video doesn't have any problems apart from mad cap die hard conspiracy loons. Take for example the following. Why are they always ranting!

Straight away he is claiming that the woman shouldn't be able to hang from the ledge for that length of time. You can even see the security rungs and bars on the window that the woman is standing on. Why do they never go looking for evidence such as daylight photographs, or street view of the alley, etc?

Street View

It is just mind-numbing that people go to these lengths and produce such BS.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Sigh.

I noticed this. I also find some things questionable in that video. And I noticed that three people were on cell phones in that video and two of them looked to be recording video: the guy standing on the upper window ledge next to the pregnant woman and one of the people laying on the ground outside the door.

There is likely more video of that scene, I'd bet.

There are some other things that struck me as odd, as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I noticed this. I also find some things questionable in that video. And I noticed that three people were on cell phones in that video and two of them looked to be recording video: the guy standing on the upper window ledge next to the pregnant woman and one of the people laying on the ground outside the door.

Think about it? What would you be doing in that situation? You possibly have just witnessed friends or loved one being shot or you have been shot yourself. Would you not be on your phone calling for help? Think of the people in shock after being shot or witnessing horrific scenes?. Perfectly understandable that people would be on mobiles either seeking help, trying to contact family or even trying to contact people still inside the building. Think about being shot and in a state of shock and thinking that you are going to die. Perfectly understandable that some people would phone loved ones for comfort and last words.

Also nothing unusual in people these days being seen to record on mobiles during tragedies. For some people they can't help themselves. This was seen at the Shoreham Air disaster in the UK where people rushing to help and checking cars for survivors were filming on their phones.

What I find odd and very disturbing is the conspiracy people that scrutinize these videos looking for these things? It is just so sad!
edit on 17/11/2015 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

Think about it? What would you be doing in that situation? You possibly have just witnessed friends or loved one being shot or you have been shot yourself. Would you not be on your phone calling for help? Think of the people in shock after being shot or witnessing horrific scenes?. Perfectly understandable that people would be on mobiles either seeking help, trying to contact family or even trying to contact people still inside the building. Think about being shot and in a state of shock and thinking that you are going to die. Perfectly understandable that some people would phone loved ones for comfort and last words.

Also nothing unusual in people these days being seen to record on mobiles during tragedies. For some people they can't help themselves. This was seen at the Shoreham Air disaster in the UK where people rushing to help and checking cars for survivors were filming on their phones.

What I find odd and very disturbing is the conspiracy people that scrutinize these videos looking for these things? It is just so sad!

That's just it. They didn't appear to be on the phone....well one did, but the other two did not. I specified which two.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

New conspiracy theories:

There seems to be a concerted effort on ATS to halt discussion of conspiracy info in regards to the Paris attacks. Several credible threads have been deleted. Ones like this moved to LOL. But the loonier, easy to discredit, threads continue.

Sigh.

I don't see that. But if you want to talk conspiracy in regard to something so important (like did we land on the moon? Did the government plan 9/11 to cover a missing 2.3 trillion $) You better , using a term the kids use: 'Come Correct'. I really like that term. You present good evidence. From at least decent sources. Your own eye on a video doesn't count. What is in the OP of this is not decent or logical to say the least.

I am sure there will be no problem with a similar thread if it is more than THAT. And more than 'I find funny what I see in (the rear of the Bataclan) video. I look forward to good discussions on this. I am a conspiracy theorist.

I am really against treads that may state 'this did not happen'. That is a road to nowhere. But talking about who is behind all this, that is a treasure trove.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Sigh.

Did you notice that the guy pans away just as the woman is being hauled into the window? Makes little sense if it's a real video. Makes a lot of sense if it's fake. It's very hard to lift someone into a building that way. When we do it in movies, we use a cable assist. Through editing you generally don't notice that the cables are carrying most of the weight. In a live unedited video it would be very obvious.

And not only does he pan away, he pans down. The perfect way to do it to hide the lift. Almost like he was cued.

Also, neither of these people have given on-camera interviews. The man gave a radio interview. And has subsequently refused all requests. The woman has simply refused all requests. She also has only allowed her first name to be released.

The area is very nondescript. It would be easy to stage this video anywhere. At any time. You could even do it on a backlot.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg with this video.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Sigh.

Did you notice that the guy pans away just as the woman is being hauled into the window? Makes little sense if it's a real video. Makes a lot of sense if it's fake. It's very hard to lift someone into a building that way. When we do it in movies, we use a cable assist. Through editing you generally don't notice that the cables are carrying most of the weight. In a live unedited video it would be very obvious.

And not only does he pan away, he pans down. The perfect way to do it to hide the lift. Almost like he was cued.

Also, neither of these people have given on-camera interviews. The man gave a radio interview. And has subsequently refused all requests. The woman has simply refused all requests. She also has only allowed her first name to be released.

The area is very nondescript. It would be easy to stage this video anywhere. At any time. You could even do it on a backlot.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg with this video.

Yes, I did notice pretty much all of that -- right as she is about to be pulled in, he pans away. Several of his sweeps were 'unfortunately' timed. I cannot imagine holding on to a ledge by my fingers for so long. I don't understand how she did it -- and with only one hand for several moments!

I am also curious about the bodies/people lying outside the door(s), as well. It's not clear to me how they got there. When were they shot and how did they end up there?

And where are the emergency vehicles on the cross-streets? How long did it take for them to arrive? Traffic just seems ordinary in the background -- both directions.

It really does seem like it could have been filmed on any night.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The governments reaction to these events does match with the false flag play book by closing its boarders, introducing Patriot act style of laws and going to war with Syria.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The governments reaction to these events does match with the false flag play book by closing its boarders, introducing Patriot act style of laws and going to war with Syria.

What would be an acceptable reaction by the government? What reaction would be correct and eliminate skepticism?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Yup.

This thread should be moved out of LOL.

What's LOL about it?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The video of the pregnant woman hanging from the window... this is a photograph captured after the event... The video has a door below left of the hanging woman missing... the video is fake

edit on 18-11-2015 by captiva because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: captiva
The video of the pregnant woman hanging from the window... this is a photograph captured after the event... The video has a door below left of the hanging woman missing... the video is fake

I'd check again. Look at this video below.

The lighting is obviously very different, one being at night, one in the day. The photo, although only very slightly, is taken at a different angle in the daytime shot than the angle of the video taken at night. This hides the door somewhat unless i'm wrong.

Stop the video bang on 1:20 and you'll see somebody come out of the door. You can even see the greyness of the pavement as it goes into the doorway in the night video.

I don't think this is a fake video.

CX.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

What would be an acceptable reaction by the government? What reaction would be correct and eliminate skepticism?

Waiting until the facts come in. With most of the suspects being EU nationals and inquires are still being made about the leadership and organization of the attacks, I found the reaction of bombing Syria disturbing.

An acceptable reaction is to treat this as a crime, not as a war cry.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: captiva

Good grief! You really are clutching at straws here. Why did you just take that persons post at face value?

The door is recessed. Did you even watch the video that I posted further up the thread? It is poor light and video quality that makes the recessed entrance difficult to make out If you watch that video you will see the door open and someone come out.

I see that on the internet the die-hards conspiracy nuts are still "analyzing" the video and now claiming that the "door" was added in the video! The utter madness of these die-hards is just mind boggling. Yes there is a door there and yes the recessed area is difficult to make out in the video.

edit on 19/11/2015 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Patiently waiting for the day any attack of any kind is not immediately labeled as a false flag inside job. Hopefully before I die of old age...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The video cell phone video above was allegedly taken by a journalist name Daniel Psenny. He has also worked as a writer for at least one TV movie on French television.

Apparently, after shooting some video with his cell phone, he went down to help some of the wounded. And was shot in the arm. He believes it was a gunmen firing from one of the windows.

He appears to be a fairly minor journalist, writing mostly about film and television. Because despite having worked for Le Monde for almost twenty years, he has quite a sparse online footprint. No wikipedia bio. A minimal LinkedIn profile. No Facebook account. He has an active Twitter account with about 4,000 followers. But it seems quite impersonal. The only photos I could find of him were ones taken in relation to the cell phone video, and his alleged gunshot wound. After doing some boolean searches, I was able to find some of his articles for Le Monde.

No smoking guns here. But it does make one rather skeptical when a journalist with connections to dramatic film and television is behind a key piece of video evidence. And then we see quite a sparse online presence. Nothing that couldn't have been created in a short period of time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join