It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Security Left Blind During Paris Terror Attacks [Claims of a False Flag]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Full title: French Security Left Blind During November 13 Paris Terror Attacks

Article written by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, "former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury and Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal" on GlobalResearch

The thing that bugs me about this article is how he opened up - "I received a report from European security that..." What specific agencies? "European security"...? Obviously he could just be trying to protect the identity of his friend, but sounds a bit fishy. Here's the opening paragraph:

I have received a report from European security that there was a massive cyber attack on French systems 48 hours prior to and during the Paris attacks.
Amongst other things, the attack took down the French mobile data network and blinded police surveillance. The attack was not a straightforward DDOS attack but a sophisticated attack that targeted a weakness in infrastructure hardware.
www.globalresearch.ca...

Roberts' Wiki Page: en.wikipedia.org...

Roberts' claims ISIL likely wouldn't have the ability for this non-DDOS attack, but I found this recent article about how ISIS surprised authorities with a sophisticated attack back in April which caused a blackout: www.theguardian.com...

then I found this article as well: French Jews Warned Friday Morning of "Impending Terrorist Attack"

Thoughts?
edit on 17-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Article written by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, "former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury and Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal" on GlobalResearch

The thing that bugs me about this article is how he opened up - "I received a report from European security that..." What specific agencies? "European security"...? Obviously he could just be trying to protect the identity of his friend, but sounds a bit fishy. Here's the opening paragraph:

I have received a report from European security that there was a massive cyber attack on French systems 48 hours prior to and during the Paris attacks.
Amongst other things, the attack took down the French mobile data network and blinded police surveillance. The attack was not a straightforward DDOS attack but a sophisticated attack that targeted a weakness in infrastructure hardware.
www.globalresearch.ca...
Roberts' Wiki Page: en.wikipedia.org...

Roberts' claims ISIL likely wouldn't have the ability for this non-DDOS attack, but I found this recent article about how ISIS surprised authorities with a sophisticated attack back in April which caused a blackout: www.theguardian.com...

Thoughts?

I wouldn't be suprised if they had informants inside the intelligence agencies at this point. I know if I was fighting a government, that would be my first strategic move.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's straight up James Bond #. Jamming surveillance, multiple attacks. President with his people during such tragedy, much better than Pet Goat. Iconic as Europe and Football....wait.

The only thing they were missing was a Jessica Lynch story. Wait, one sec....what was that? Oh, hundreds of hostages rescued you say? Executed one by one? No!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well, lets see.. if there is any truth in it that the US is behind IS, ISIL, they have declared war against Europe!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Nice find my friend!

I believe nothing the media/Government tells me, and would put nothing past these slimy bastards who are in charge.

We are in for some scary times. I suggest everyone start preparing your children for the real world they will be inheriting. Seems our gaming industry is doing it's part to grow soldiers. We can't hide from what we created. Much like Dr. Frankenstein, destiny insists we deal with our monsters or be prepared to be ruled by them. It will be them that have to put it back together once it all comes down.

The baby boomer's Greed and excess mimic exactly the death throughs of the many Empires that have fallen before. We are very near the one thing all Empires have in common... The end. They all have to end. We had a good run.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Not saying it's a false flag but who else has the ability to pull off sophisticated attacks. Cyber attack plus a well planned military attack at the same time. When you throw in that French Jews were warned, I'm going with the Mossad.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
Well, lets see.. if there is any truth in it that the US is behind IS, ISIL, they have declared war against Europe!

You know this is a pretty profound statement, God let's sure hope this is an unintended consequence of failed US / UN military policy in Iraq and Syria....the whole ME really. IDK anymore, it's very difficult to balance the death, shock and trauma so many humans are facing at the hands of ISIL and we owe it to all who have lost their lives, loved one's and homes to clearly define WHO is funding these radicals.

I find nothing disrespectful about shining a BRIGHT light on the facts, whatever they may be, as soon as possible. Evidence was destroyed after 911 and important facts were kept "classified" by those tasked with investigating 911. French communications are down, passports of the attackers are found at the scene.....makes my skin crawl..
edit on 17-11-2015 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ETA: The article about "Warning Morning of Impending Attack" is total BS, but I exceeded edit time on OP so I can't remove it

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I hope you are not offended by that statement.
When i say US, i'm pointing to those in power, not the american citizens who have died or will die in meaningless wars and suffer because of their policies and wars.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I hope you are not offended by that statement.
When i say US, i'm pointing to those in power, not the american citizens who have died or will die in meaningless wars and suffer because of their policies and wars.

Yeah....I know......It just breaks my heart that so many people are in chaos when it just all seems so "sinister" and against what I believe most people want...PEACE......WE, the good people of HUMANITY need to be ever more diligent to try and understand the TRUTH and confront the errors of our ways, including apathy.....and in my opinion "knee jerk" reactions that justify WAR is not the opposite of apathy, but a cruel, lazy way to resolve complex issues with violence and make the War Machine Richer...to everyone else's peril......

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I have found PCR writing to be very insighful and forthright and extremly well written. Lets say he's wrong on this occasion. Many times The Powers That Should Not Be give 'cleanskin' commontators false information to discredit them which ultimately hapens to them when this occurs.

PCRs readerhsip is increasing.

Why, therefore would he publish something that he knows could easily destroy his credibilit? Its logical to assume that PCR would have thought hard about puplsihing this knowing full well that it could be trap.

Perhaps he got the info from a trusted source, perhaps he just decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and publish.

For me. Im happy to run with what he has said and keep an eye out for further conformiation in the future.

We all know that many jews who worked in the twin towers did not go to work that day. We also know that some did and some had to otherwise the evidence of inside information would have been great to doubt. How would it have looked if no jews died in the towers when it known several dozen or hundred whatever it was, worked there.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Immediatly after the shootings, a few radios channels I listened to were saying that they had to quit doing a drill to respond to the shooting. Ironic, there's always a drill going on at the same time.

top topics

join