It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Dragon Mother

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It was with regards to the actual epitaph meaning Mother-Great Serpent-Heaven, which i take as relating to Urash, technically the Grand Mother of the Kings of Uruk, Ninsumen her daughter always understood as the Dynastic Mother.

Mandaeanism in my opinion reinterpreted earlier traditions, Ruha is a highly complex figure and even though in their Dualistic scheme of things she is the Mother of the darkness she retains quality of the spiritual light, in a sense the Yang within the Yin, that aspect of Ruha is considered redeemable, The rehabilitation of Ruha is a great read.

This notion takes us back to the Scythians and that apart from their great Dragon Mother their principle female Deity Tabiti the Greeks identified with Hestia, that pure Heavenly aspect associated with the sacred hearth, the eternal flame, the redeemable aspect of Ruha then equating with Tabiti, the Goddess seen on these Scythian crowns.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Mmm.. yes.. all kinds of horrible. Thousands of worlds where the most Lovecraftian of eventualities play out, where demon gods rule entire systems with trillions of souls in circulation. Not to mention the inhabitants of the negaverse or the anti versions of people from supremely negative timelines.
Kind of wrote that part with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek.. but, yes.. there are such incredibly horrible places in the supermultiverse(because apparently there can be several multiverses according to some, don't ask me how). Some places I classify as peripheral void realms. Mostly lawless in a sense, the type of place where renegade angels, gods and ET's can do whatever they want.

Kind of being off topic now though, so excuse me for that. I do so appreciate reading the discussions of people with this much knowledge of history and mythology, I often come from a subjective practical perspective myself though I mostly work with placeholders.. Never did know much about the Scythians or the Vinca but this is extremely interesting.. especially that the Scythians would have such connections to Uddiyana.. birthplace of Padmasambhava.

Do not forget that overcoming fear is a supreme accomplishment Rajas, this is why you will find lunatic mystics in charnel grounds doing their thing immersing themselves in sick practices.. The legs of the thrones of Masters are made of monsters. Sometimes passions are magnified in the highly developed and they end up as cult leaders, despots or black magicians. It's a dangerous path.

It is not only my universe, it is yours too. Even if we are coddled and sheltered from the greater realities.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod
I love to listen to other people and their adventures about world we live in, i just try to listen more than i speak..
Im trying to be a decent human being and embrace all the knowledge someone will give me.. Sometimes i get frustrated and mad, mostly cause people have a tendency to be egoistic more than caring, i try to teach what being a human is about and sometimes i forget that people easily can get hurt..
I try to say to people freedom comes with obligations, every human in this world is a mentor, their religion, faith, ideals doesnt matter.. But it takes an effort for everyone to become a human cause its a very thin line between a human and not being one.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

It was with regards to the actual epitaph meaning Mother-Great Serpent-Heaven, which i take as relating to Urash, technically the Grand Mother of the Kings of Uruk, Ninsumen her daughter always understood as the Dynastic Mother.

What I'm asking is, "can you show me a document that contains the title 'mother/great serpent/heaven'"? I can't find any. I do find, however, that Ninsumen is identified with celestial cows. But not dragons.

Mandaeanism in my opinion reinterpreted earlier traditions, Ruha is a highly complex figure and even though in their Dualistic scheme of things she is the Mother of the darkness she retains quality of the spiritual light, in a sense the Yang within the Yin, that aspect of Ruha is considered redeemable

I did enjoy that book, though.

This notion takes us back to the Scythians and that apart from their great Dragon Mother

From what I know (please correct me if I'm wrong)
* there's no real "Scythian" identity... various people were called Scythians at various times (kind of like "The Sea Peoples")
* I haven't found any text or title that talks about a "great dragon mother" as a Scythian goddess. Could you give me some links? Everything I found kind of agreed with this Wikipedia article

And there's nothing about dragons.

Now... I realize that search engines tune searches to the individual, which is probably why it doesn't turn up for me.

Can you give me the links to Scythians and a Dragon Mother and to the above mother/great heaven/dragon title that you mentioned?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Nothing to understand about the Jezebel spirit. I wrote threads about her already and she is at the core worship of the Illuminati and around bohemian grove. she is the stone owl. "the womb," otherwise known as Lucifer the light bringer. Lucifer's true form is the following:

I created the following image, in her name. For all the haunting s she herself had done on me. Knowing the history between the Jezebel spirit and Elijah, i decided to create the image below welcoming the prophecy of Malachi. There is a reason why Tupac Shakur had a portrait of Malachi on his walls.

Yes reject the force within at your peril

She only rules Matter, but she does not rule origin. Which is No-thing.
To explain this further, watch what the all seeing eye really is "this mother this womb, this "matter". She is nothing more than an ELECT-lady.

I go into details on what she really is here: She has many names.
Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre

The warning:

There is much more to this, but I suggest you turn away from her. She is BAD news, and she is also the one CERN is trying to summon.

She was also portrayed unto the empire state building some time ago as the "all seeing eye"

Now, let me introduce to you the official illuminati website, and yes they are already out in the open. But follow my instruction for a little surprise.

illuminati.am

Go to the first comment, follow that link, and observe the Hollywood actresses;s albums.

Now you have confirmation on who was behind the projection of kali unto the empire state building.

I show you this, mostly so you turn away from her. But, by all means, you are free to do as you wish. But be warned, if you have unhealed traumas' she WILL control you.

You can dismiss this as crazy, or accept the sign of caution. But you've been warned about her.

edit on th2015000000Fridayth000000Fri, 20 Nov 2015 00:32:44 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 20 Nov 2015 00:32:44 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

There is no document were it's translated, its simply shown as a title or alternative name of Dumuzid in the same way that the name Dumuzid is never seen translated, of course the inference would have been understood at the time. Ninsumen represented the ever nurturing and benevolent aspect of Urash, so yes she was symbolized by the cow.

There are no Scythian written works, one could trace their influence through into the Dark Ages into the Medieval period, but really the best case is made through the articles in the OP as far as the classical period goes for a great serpent/Dragon Mother that represented the transformative power of nature, she also has human and vegetal representation in conjunction with the symbolism of primeval nature, it's the combination of such elements that's important, the manifestation through Dragon power, and yes the scythians were composed of numerous tribes the term primarily indicates the Sakai

a reply to: SoulSurfer

That's something of a confusion of ideas, if you want to know what Mother Nature really looks like simply look in the mirror, of course as has been pointed out there is an essential Dualism within nature with regards to life and death, good and evil, but importantly what has also been pointed out is that deep within the very heart of Mother Yin is essential Yang, which is dynamic spiritual intelligence, which can be understood as the principle of Hestia or Vesta, an internal inner flame of the hearth, also understood as Ruha, the Holy Spirit, you shouldn't really be questioning that from a Christian perspective, as to her form as en entirely spiritual phenomena she has none.

The thinkers of the New World Order have no regard for any of this, they are parasites, the essential Dualism within nature translates into spiritual good and evil associated with the spiritual influences of the Planets, created through Dragon Power, there everything is relative so for example the negative aspect of Saturn can be understood as Satan, corroding and subverting and causing to collapse from within positive order established under the influence of Jupiter, this can also relate to moral, mental, physical degeneration of the iindividual, but of course recycling is an important aspect of nature, and if it is false Jovian paradigms and oppressive order that is undermined and subverted, again say the notion of the New World Order. then that can be considered the positive aspect of Satuen, so with all there is the aspect that generates, nurtures and enhances lifer and that which destroys it.

The positive aspects of Dragon power then are no bad thing and essential to furthering life, the harnessing and unleashing of these is what is required for positive change and that comes from within, what became seen as Lucifer is simply the negative aspect of the planet Mercury, communication, supposed information, all of which is misleading and leads to negative consequences, generally in support of false paradigms, i don't accept yours with regards to my impending doom.

edit on Kam1130323vAmerica/ChicagoFriday2030 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

There is no document were it's translated, its simply shown as a title or alternative name of Dumuzid in the same way that the name Dumuzid is never seen translated, of course the inference would have been understood at the time.

In that case, I would say that your idea can't be proven and is not supported. BTW, names meant things and Dumuzid means "Faithful son."

Ninsumen represented the ever nurturing and benevolent aspect of Urash, so yes she was symbolized by the cow.

Indeed... and there are many references to this in texts and in iconic images that go with the texts.

There are no Scythian written works, one could trace their influence through into the Dark Ages into the Medieval period, but really the best case is made through the articles in the OP as far as the classical period goes for a great serpent/Dragon Mother that represented the transformative power of nature, she also has human and vegetal representation in conjunction with the symbolism of primeval nature, it's the combination of such elements that's important, the manifestation through Dragon power, and yes the scythians were composed of numerous tribes the term primarily indicates the Sakai

That's where the author of the article runs off into pure speculation and rather ruins a good discussion, IMHO. I hadn't been able to come up with any references on dragons that matched the article (which made me suspicious of the article itself) but was willing to believe that I might not have searched all the sources.

So... while an interesting "take" on the idea, I think that I would personally avoid making conclusions based on that person's writings...though I might borrow some elements for a fantasy novel for NANOWRIMO!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Didn't i point out myself that BTW names meant things, there has to be a reason Dumuzid had the title Great Mother Serpent of Heaven and i only propose what i consider the most likely given familiarity with the available evidence, feel free to suggest an alternative explanation because as things stand this is the only explanation proposed, and therefore the most likely to be correct , here is a 7th century BC Scythian example to provide inspiration if required.

I think when it comes to the Scythians and to a lesser extent the Sumerians you shouldn't take their symbolism to literally, it's well enough accepted that the Dragon has always related to the primeval forces of nature, that it should also then have been related to Mother Earth is an obvious association, it is seen in the iconography that serpents or Dragons are represented in the transformative stages.

There is a far broader body of evidence for making the case i suggested than it was reasonable to try and introduce into discussion here, but for example the deer represented to Eurasian culture the transformative stage in nature from the vegetal to the animal, it was the same in Sumeria and rested to the cult of Ninhursag, the obvious inter-relationship between plants and animals, the basis for herbalism.

In these regards then the Scythians had shared iconography with the Sumerians, as can be seen on their crowns, whilst this is a Sumerian example;

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Didn't i point out myself that BTW names meant things, there has to be a reason Dumuzid had the title Great Mother Serpent of Heaven

But Dumuzid is MALE, and you haven't shown any documents or writing where this title "great mother serpent of heaven" occurs.

A stylized wolf and a stylized horse.... neither of which are dragons.

I think when it comes to the Scythians and to a lesser extent the Sumerians you shouldn't take their symbolism to literally, it's well enough accepted that the Dragon has always related to the primeval forces of nature,

In Christianity, yes... but not in other religions.

There is a far broader body of evidence for making the case i suggested than it was reasonable to try and introduce into discussion here, but for example the deer represented to Eurasian culture the transformative stage in nature from the vegetal to the animal, it was the same in Sumeria and rested to the cult of Ninhursag, the obvious inter-relationship between plants and animals, the basis for herbalism.

You attempted to make a connection with the Celts, but this idea of the deer as a transformative emblem does not appear in Celtic mythology

And it's not similar to known Scythian iconography of deer

In these regards then the Scythians had shared iconography with the Sumerians, as can be seen on their crowns, whilst this is a Sumerian example;

I am more than a little skeptical of this, since the Sumerian empire ended around 1700 BC and the Scythians don't arise until around 700 BC. That's a thousand year difference. And none of the examples you've given look like the attested Scythian dragons that are currently in museums such as this one. It appears to be more stylistically similar to Greek than to Sumerian.

The Sumerian "dragon" usually has the head of an eagle.

I think that one of your sources may have led you in a direction based on imagination rather than on solid research.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I did provide a link to all known instances of usage of the title which then linked to the texts within which it is mentioned, i suppose though i'll just have to waste my time and try and explain the context for a few of them;

He of the cuba jewels, he of the cuba jewels is indeed ploughing with the cuba jewels! Ama-ucumgal-ana, he of the cuba jewels, is indeed ploughing with the cuba jewels! He lays down like seeds the little jewels among his jewels.

Good semen, good seed; when he comes forth from the brickbuilt abzu, I will make him sprout forth like a mes tree. Ama-ucumgal-ana, may An create ....... ...... shall supply you with ....... Your sweet beauty, like foliage ....... I shall cherish you ....... I will make Ama-ucumgal-ana sprout forth as just such a mes tree

A Kunijar to Inanna

The cuba jewells in question there, or more properly shuba meaning bright and shining are the testicles of Dumuzid, the reason the title of the Mother should be used in conjunction with this is because the seed originated with her, it is the Princely seed of the Annunaki, the meaning of Dumuzid is flawless, relating to the seed carried in his bright and shining stones, diamonds.

If you have difficulty with that try this;

She takes in her hands the august divine powers.She tests the surgical lancet; Nininsina sharpens the scalpel. She has made perfect the divine powers of medicine

My lady searched intensively on her own , concerned herself with things that otherwise one does not bother with, directed her attention to things that otherwise one does not do. Proudly she took the rank of Mistress, and my lady took away all the divine powers established for it. At that time, the jewellery of cuba stones did not exist; no jewellery of cuba stones was worn on the neck. Nininsina invented it: it was she who ploughed with the cuba stones, she who made them into seeds.

To create offspring for thousands of young women, to make things in order like a potter, to cut the umbilical cord, to determine destinies, to let the human child scream loud and long after it is received in the embrace

That is with regards to Nin-Isin, the Lagash state version of Ninsumen, she ploughs with the cuba stones, a sexual metaphor, this is the origin of the Dragon seed relating to the Mother Ruha in Mandaean tradition, it was considered that the original seed was held in sacred shrines and that a Goddess such as Ninsumen could generate life from it, thus the Kings of Uruk all claimed her as Mother without mentioning any Father.

City worthy of the divine powers, according to its name: shrine Urim, Origin of human seed, consolidating the foundations of the Land, abundance -- and well on the day when the destiny of the Land was determined, when the seed of all living beings was originally brought forth

In basic terms then Dumuzid carried within himself the seed of the Mother, to appreciate the implications of this one needs to consider the position of Urash in the Pantheon.

It can be seen that all Deities of Celestial spiritual phenomena and Astral bodies are generated from her union with Anu, hence she can be understood as a Mother of planetary Deities, they are of her seed, this then leads to Ninsumen being able to generate Kings of the Heavenly qualities;

After my seed had been poured into the holy womb, Suen, loving its appearance , made it partake of Nanna's attractiveness. Coming forth over the Land like Utu, Enlil called me by an auspicious name, and Nintud assisted at my birth. As I came forth from the womb of my mother Ninsumun, a favorable destiny was determined for me.

I am the creature of Nanna! I am the older brother of Gilgamec! I am the son borne by Ninsumun, a princely seed! For me, kingship came down from heaven! Sweet is the praise of me, the shepherd Ur-Namma!

It was also the case that heroes could be created in Uruk that represented the seven qualities of the Heavenly bodies;

At that time there were seven, there were seven -- the young ones, born in Kulaba, were seven. The goddess Urash had borne these seven, the Wild Cow had nourished them with milk. They were heroes, living in Sumer, they were princely in their prime. They had been brought up eating at the god An's table. Lugalbanda, the eighth of them

They who are favoured in Inana's heart, who stand in the battle, they are the seven torches of battle ; they stand joyfully as she wears the crown under a clear sky, with their foreheads and eyes they are a clear evening

The title then relates to the Dragon seed, those born of it are held to be as flaming torches having Dragon like quallities of which there are seven.

Lady of all the divine powers, resplendent light, righteous woman clothed in radiance, beloved of An and Urash! Mistress of heaven, with the great pectoral jewels, who loves the good headdress befitting the office of en priestess, who has seized all seven of its divine powers!

My king, you alone perform the ancient rites, a truly immense task. Ninurta, yellow evening light that casts fear over the Land, like holy Urash, a fearsome dragon brandishing a terrible torch!

youthful Utu ...from Urash; brilliant light, great lion, hero emerging from the holy interior of heaven, storm whose splendour covers the Land and is laden with great awesomeness;The great wild bull, youthful Utu, who like a torch illuminates the Land from the holy heavens; the wise one of all the countries, the fearsome radiance of Urash, the just god among the Anuna gods, holy dragon

That then is the basis for what i have suggested, it isn't easy to understand and it isn't an easy case to explain, i certainly won't be trying to again so you can feel free to dismiss it all as fantasy as you have with the papers of Yulia Ustinova despite her excellent research and sound method and sources in a neglected area of study of which you have not made a single valid criticism, and you can continue to believe that horses have clawed feet, i care not.

edit on Kam1130324vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday2130 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I did provide a link to all known instances of usage of the title which then linked to the texts within which it is mentioned, i suppose though i'll just have to waste my time and try and explain the context for a few of them

I looked through all of those, and "great dragon mother"/"dragon mother"/"earth dragon" were not mentioned, as I said.

the reason the title of the Mother should be used in conjunction with this is because the seed originated with her, it is the Princely seed of the Annunaki, the meaning of Dumuzid is flawless, relating to the seed carried in his bright and shining stones, diamonds.

It appears you're conflating goddesses. Inanna was the one associated with Dumuzid. Inanna is not associated with dragons (and although I think your rendition of "cuba stones" is interesting I'm trying to find more on them.

That is with regards to Nin-Isin, the Lagash state version of Ninsumen, she ploughs with the cuba stones, a sexual metaphor, this is the origin of the Dragon seed relating to the Mother Ruha in Mandaean tradition,

Can you give me some sort of link here where I can read more? My library of Sumerian/etc works is VERY small and I don't see any direct connections in my weak collection between two cultures that are a thousand years and more apart.

it was considered that the original seed was held in sacred shrines and that a Goddess such as Ninsumen could generate life from it, thus the Kings of Uruk all claimed her as Mother without mentioning any Father.

Can you give me something to read about this? I'm coming up blank.

In basic terms then Dumuzid carried within himself the seed of the Mother, to appreciate the implications of this one needs to consider the position of Urash in the Pantheon. It can be seen that all Deities of Celestial spiritual phenomena and Astral bodies are generated from her union with Anu, hence she can be understood as a Mother of planetary Deities, they are of her seed, this then leads to Ninsumen being able to generate Kings of the Heavenly qualities;

She's the mother of about half of them... Isn't Dumuzid connected to Nammu instead? The chart appears to say so.

That then is the basis for what i have suggested

I was hoping for other material that you might have that show the title "Mother of dragons' or "Dragon Mother" or "Earth Dragon Mother" (etc) which you indicated you had. A weak chain of smilies about dragons ins't the same. I also hoped that you had some recent information that connected the Sumerian language with the Scythian language (which would be quite interesting because as far as I know, Sumerian is an isolate) or some direct archaeological links showing a chain of references.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

but importantly what has also been pointed out is that deep within the very heart of Mother Yin is essential Yang, which is dynamic spiritual intelligence, which can be understood as the principle of Hestia or Vesta, an internal inner flame of the hearth, also understood as Ruha, the Holy Spirit,

The holy Spirit is essentially who we are. It is the "No-thing- all knowing". All this "mother" does is produce the vessel to which this "all knowing-no-thing" can experience this reality. But she herself is the matrix, or the illusion. The light (and darkness) is the lie. This means, both yin and yang are illusions.

To put it into better words, the "mother" is the jailer holding us captive in this reality. And yes, you are correct about the mirror. She "it" produced the new clay of us. But she did not create us. She herself is the illusion. She is what the Hindu;s would call "Maya" . Which means art, illusion.

Combined with THOTH (Thought yes, its one and the same with THOTH Egyptian God.) She creates this reality. She is, the all seeing eye. The all seeing eye is the ATOM, ATUM, ADAM. ATEN and EVE ELect, Electricity, Electron. (Now you know why women are more hyper than men.)

This video goes much more into details.

Most seek enlightenment without having a clue, on what enlightenment IS. Enlightenment is not necessarily good news. Enlightenment IS the deception. And this perhaps is theee secret.

Nirvana, is a whole different story, Nirvana is who we are, Nirvana,is No-thing.

The Goddess, "mother" is something, therefore she is only an illusion.

edit on nd2015000000Sundaynd000000Sun, 22 Nov 2015 08:49:52 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 22 Nov 2015 08:49:52 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Ama-ucumgal-ana translates as Moter-serpent(dragon)-great-Heaven so of course it's mentioned, in Sumerian, of course Inanna is associated with Dunuzid as consort, the consideration here is with the tradition of the Mother of the Kings of Uruk.

As i mentioned Ninisina is the Lagash state equivalent of Nunsumen, she was also understood as the Mother of Damu, the Divine child of nature considered to form the basis for the cult of Dumuzid.

Ninisinna was the daughter of An and Uraš. She was married to the god Pabilsag, with whom she had a son Damu and a daughter Gunura.

Ninisina

You're right in considering that the Mother of Damu or Dumuzid should be found on the other side of the Pantheon, among the Gods within nature as a son of Enki, whereas Ninsumen/Ninisina is the direct result of union between Heaven and Earth, the Gods on that side of the Pantheon are more concerned with willpower and artifice, what you make of things, and Ninisin quite rightly has a high place there as Goddess of medical procedure, her cult can be fully understood from the Hymn to Ninisina

Ninsumen and Ninisina created and preserved life through artifice, when Ninisina impregnates through cuba stones, when she ploughs, she is taking the Male role as well as the Female in delivering birth, she manages everything on her own, she interjects into the nature side of the Pantheon, advances life though artificial means, hence the tradition of the related seed shrines to make this possible, Ninisina ran a fertility clinic.

Nininsina perfect with the great divine powers, the fifty divine powers, perfect adorned with jewels of cuba stone, the lady whose great name is in Girsu, the shrine which first brought forth the seed of mankind

There was the tradition of the seed shrine in Girsu of Lagash state and also shrine Urim in Uruk;

City worthy of the divine powers, according to its name: shrine Urim, raging storm of Sumer, battleground -- and well established! Origin of human seed, consolidating the foundations of the Land,

The evidence for making this case is fragmentary but traces back to the earliest times and fell into obscurity, though the Sumerians celebrated it they found it hard to believe in themselves, any connection to Scythian tradition i would expect to trace back even before the Pre-Dynastic period, that is of course impossible to prove, one can only point out intriguing connections.

I could never see physical reality as an illusion, it's a construct and good, questions of good and evil only relate to it's destruction or capacity to enjoy life, physical well being is the essence of good, to preserve and further such interests relies upon sound spiritual beliefs and practise, evil is to destroy yourself and others, spirit is the determining factor of behaviour, were the mind leads the body follows.

edit on Kam1130325vAmerica/ChicagoSunday2230 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ama-ucumgal-ana translates as Moter-serpent(dragon)-great-Heaven

How could that be? It's always associated with a male (i.e. You have seated King Ama-ucumgal-ana upon your holy dais (source document link)

I'm not finding any papers where it's translated like that (they leave the original words, which indicates that they have a problem with the translation.) I do (finally) see the dictionary where those are given as some of the meanings of the word (ucumgal is most definitely 'dragon')

so of course it's mentioned, in Sumerian, of course Inanna is associated with Dunuzid as consort, the consideration here is with the tradition of the Mother of the Kings of Uruk.

Except... Tammuz does not father any children on anybody.

As i mentioned Ninisina is the Lagash state equivalent of Nunsumen, she was also understood as the Mother of Damu, the Divine child of nature considered to form the basis for the cult of Dumuzid.

Ninisinna was the daughter of An and Uraš. She was married to the god Pabilsag, with whom she had a son Damu and a daughter Gunura.

Ninisina

You're right in considering that the Mother of Damu or Dumuzid should be found on the other side of the Pantheon, among the Gods within nature as a son of Enki, whereas Ninsumen/Ninisina is the direct result of union between Heaven and Earth, the Gods on that side of the Pantheon are more concerned with willpower and artifice, what you make of things, and Ninisin quite rightly has a high place there as Goddess of medical procedure, her cult can be fully understood from the Hymn to Ninisina

Ninsumen and Ninisina created and preserved life through artifice, when Ninisina impregnates through cuba stones, when she ploughs, she is taking the Male role as well as the Female in delivering birth, she manages everything on her own, she interjects into the nature side of the Pantheon, advances life though artificial means, hence the tradition of the related seed shrines to make this possible, Ninisina ran a fertility clinic.

Nininsina perfect with the great divine powers, the fifty divine powers, perfect adorned with jewels of cuba stone, the lady whose great name is in Girsu, the shrine which first brought forth the seed of mankind

There was the tradition of the seed shrine in Girsu of Lagash state and also shrine Urim in Uruk;

City worthy of the divine powers, according to its name: shrine Urim, raging storm of Sumer, battleground -- and well established! Origin of human seed, consolidating the foundations of the Land,

Thanks for the link -- I do have to do some catch-up reading here!

The evidence for making this case is fragmentary but traces back to the earliest times and fell into obscurity, though the Sumerians celebrated it they found it hard to believe in themselves, any connection to Scythian tradition i would expect to trace back even before the Pre-Dynastic period, that is of course impossible to prove, one can only point out intriguing connections.

I have a hard time believing an oral tradition from a linguistic isolate appears in a different culture 1200 years after the fact. If the Scythians spoke a derivative of Sumerian, I'd find it more believable.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Yes they never translate the title/name, not that it's difficult, the reason it's given to Dumuzid can be understood from the example you quoted, the Dais, ruling as a King or steward of nature as representative of Mother Earth.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Even Einstein said this reality is an illusion, but a very persistent one (according to his own words). It mostly depends on how much you have tapped into your inner being like a 33rd degree. (I admit I cheated my way to tap into origin, but then again there is no rule against that except what man has to say about it.)

You are corrrect though, in this reality, where your mind goes your body will follow. It is because of thought. Thought can be said to be the carpenter or the architect.

The video explains what the all seeing eye is and how it creates light to blind us from truth. It explains who we are, and what she is. She and all Gods, are simply jailers of US. They have no right to control what is rightfully ours.

I used to wear the yin yang symbol and thought it represented unity. But in reality it represents duality. The state of origin I am reffering to is basicaly the mythical "nirvana" or Pradise state.

This paradise state is the state of No-thing, no thought, Non-dual. But it exists outside the realm of the yin yang. "The other side".

Yin yang has light and darkness. But it does not leave room for no-thought because the yin yang is actually chaos. It goes head to head with the black sun symbol which represents the "Goddess".

Now, here is the tricky part that I need you to pay close attention. She can ONLY control you, for as long as you have an unhealed shadow. This is very important to understand because I personally have seen her deliver messages through my friends. (Who normally would have nothing to do with these topics, and somehow they have knowledge of something that they dont even understand?) Before I took notice of these events I used to be an atheist.

But, these are events I could never fully explain until I began researching the topic and what exactly happened or was occurring around me. The conclusion is due to the shadow. Your traumas, your past, your resentment, any emotion or ill wish you have towards a person, WATCH OUT! Observe these thoughts because it is extremely important that you do. But more important than that, DO NOT REACT.

Rising against (A former member here, who passed away a month ago, may he rest in peace) wrote a clue on what happens when she controls your shadow. Remember the term "above so below".

What Rising against pointed out was a UFO phenomena that occurred in Rendlesham Forest during the Early hours of 25/26th December 1980.
The Rendlesham Forest UFO - What really Happened?

What I need you to notice from his posts is the following:

Lt. Colonel Halt: Strange. One again left. Let's approach the edge of the woods at that point. Can we do without lights? Let's do it carefully, come on... OK we're looking at the thing, we're probably about 2-3 hundred yards away. It looks like an eye winking at you, it's still moving from side to side and when we put the star scope on it, it's sort of a hollow centre right, a dark centre, it's...

Lt. Englund: It's like a pupil...

Lt. Colonel Halt: It's like the pupil of an eye looking at you, winking...and the flash is so bright to the Star scope, err.... it almost burns your eye.
[Break in tape]

What they encountered was a UFO that looked like the all seeing eye. But It gets more interesting:

Time also seemed to play an issue in this object much like the previous 2 nights as Warren and Bustinza were instructed to move in on the object. As they did this, all the while being led there by someone with one of the Geiger counters, he mentioned that it seemed as though his shadow looked as if it was literally being pulled into the craft by an unknown force.

If it wasn't for risings posts, I would never had figured this out, though I had some clues through spirituality that we needed to heal our shadow self. But I mention this because I myself had 4 encounters with this eye through visions and dreams. Three I had a small glimpse into the future where it came to pass. Nothing "extraordinary", I simply saw a small window into the future where when the vision actually came true, i became a believer. And three times I felt myself being pulled into the eye. The fourth time, it did the zig zag "looking for me" where i became angry because I was deceived into thinking this eye was "God". The next thing I knew, my aura was red, and in anger I yelled "I DEFY YOU!" while the eye looked at me with contempt. It no longer controlled me. The way I see it now, it has no control over me, but it does to everyone else.

Oh there is alot more but I hope this gave you some idea on what we are really dealing with. Is it wise to dable into powers you may not know anything about? Problem is, celebrities have the habbit into connecting with this "goddess"

And they don't necessarily have "good experiences"

Observe "Sasha Fierce"

I hope the information posted gave you an idea. Thats all I can give you because the rest you have to experience it for yourself. Experience trumps theories, and we can never really understand how something is unless we experience it for ourselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Reality isn't an illusion it simply is what it is, reality, now those shadows you mention they are illusion, but still an aspect of reality. I'm never going to agree with your curious Doctrine so i shouldn't bother trying to persuade me if i were you, i particularly dislike the bit about Paradise consisting of nothing.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Seriously the first image you posted and what comes to mind?

But then that was your intention wasn't it? Honestly there should have been a tie-in to the culture
Amazingly during this whole thread this has not even been brought up??? Ok well, I will be the rube as it were...

Although I suppose this is really the one that comes to mind...

That and red cups...or I possibly need more caffeine?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
double post sorry

edit on 25-11-2015 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Somebody did make the connection on the first page, it's pretty obvious, i don't suppose there is much behind it's usage other than people tend to like Mermaids, i don't think she has much to do with beverages either though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join