It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people find the word "poop" to be cute?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
All too often nowadays i hear people use the word poop and they think its cute or funny, news flash its not. Its stupid.

I saw this guy on omegle chat the other day every two seconds he kept saying oh poop trying to be funny or cool, he just looked so ridiculous.

Also i read a thread on here once, where a guy was talking about an event which happened, and he was describing it saying "i was in the bathroom i pooped a little then i went outside, and "
.. the rest of that thread is irrelevant, but he clearly wrote it thinking it was cute, or funny to say.

Guess what, its not. Its stupid, unfunny, even my four year old nephew doesnt find it to be funny

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters
What do you recommend? Dwelling on matters such as this will take you down the poop hole.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Poopy head was in my seven year old granddaughters book from school, so it must be a cute saying, right?

edit on 11/17/2015 by trontech because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/17/2015 by trontech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: trontech
Poopy head was in my seven year old granddaughters book from school, so it must be a cute saying, right?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yes, you are quite correct. Hearing or reading that infantile word used by adults makes me want to vomit!

It is just one of those words of the new child language that even adults speak. The BBC even speak to people like they are simpletons and infants in the way they present the news. It is all part of the de-adultisation process to dumb them all down and it is working. There, that is why I hate that stupid word.

Now the real word # that even features in Bob Dylan songs is censored on ATS. Is ATS part of the de-adultisation process I wonder? Lol, I can't believe ATS actually censor that word. Scooby Doo delving into the darkest workings of the CIA don't allow the word # to be used. It is very amusing.

Example:
"Meanwhile far away in another part of town
Rubin Carter and a couple of friends are driving around
Number one contender for the middleweight crown
Had no idea what kinda # was about to go down". (Bob Dylan "Hurricane")

See, the great Bobby Dylan and little revolution9 censored! What would ATS do with Eminem's lyrics, lol? There would be no lyrics left just a lot of #.
edit on 17-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Couldn't help myself.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
We start them out on books like this so what do we expect? lol Not to mention men never grow out of thinking farts are funny.

edit on 17-11-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I think people who are or have been parents of small children learn to laugh with the kids about the word. It might not be funny to you, but ask any 4 y/o and they will tell you you're wrong.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

ps: I will no longer be able to visit this thread because I have vomited too many times already having seen the word

too many times in one sitting.

Happy evacuations to all the fat pink bottoms out there! One orifice of the human body is inextinguishable from another these days!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I was going to read this thread immediately but I decided to make a peepee first.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

In my opinion, it's a genetic trait that runs in the jeans.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Is that Commander (Upper) Decker in the background?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, that's Lieutenant Suloo

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Damn, I was kind of hoping it was Squatty.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Damn, I was kind of hoping it was Squatty.

Squatty would have the plunger in the bowl, saying that he was giving her all she's got.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I was going to comment something serious about censorship; but then I noticed you were on Omeagle chat...so...enjoy your youth while you can and don't worry about words like poop.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know right!, and if the cartoon character had long red flowing hair, it could be Doctor Flusher.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
All I gotta say is thank God there are no Klingons.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
All I gotta say is thank God there are no Klingons.

....circling Uranus.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Poop spelled backwards. . . . . . . is pooP.

Illuminati confirmed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join