It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Tells Cops They Can't Search His Home Without A Warrant, Cops Kick His Door Down & Kill Him

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Man Tells Cops They Can't Search His Home Without A Warrant, Cops Kick His Door Down & Kill Him

You know how this would have been prevented...let the cops look and if they don't have the person there they leave.

It's just that simple.

I've got a better one - the cop doesn't commit multiple felonies because hurt feelings.

eta: weren't they saying at first that the staties and FBI would finish the investigation in just 3 or 4 days?

edit on 28-11-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

You know how this would have been prevented...let the cops look and if they don't have the person there they leave.

It's just that simple.

I've got a better one - the cop doesn't commit multiple felonies because hurt feelings.

eta: weren't they saying at first that the staties and FBI would finish the investigation in just 3 or 4 days?

This just in....jury says cops not at fault....career dumbasses, bigmouths, troublemakers / anarchists responsible for the tragedy.

I'm sorry this little piece of info was lost on so many. The system works, and has worked. Just like Trayvon & Michael.

Sometimes the actual criminals and their supporters can't lie their way to their own personal, private "social justice".

This is one of those times.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorBloodworth

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: somnum

a reply to: VictorBloodworth
In fact, the blind subservience to these pigs simply to make life easier for them so they don't actually have to do their job is what turned your country into the police state lite laughingstock that it is.
The pathetic thing is your sewage is leaking into my country.
Fortunately, most of us up here are on to that nonsense and will have none if it.
A cops word here is considered suspect until the facts prove otherwise..like it should.
No one that has official authority to end your life in the course of their duties should be allowed to control the narrative or the investigation.
No one is without question.
This crap about it being a stressful dangerous job is a load of crap.
Majority if the time they're driving around giving tickets, not front line soldiers in a warzone like they trumpet continuously.
Even in gang infested areas, you never hear of a shootout between cops and gangsters, or drive by attacks on police stations or cops on the beat.
It's fantasy.
People are wising up to it.
Time you two did as well.

I'm ~ 1 million X wiser than you, old friend.

The bitterness and bile infesting your posts can only come from a lifetime of being arrested and locked up.

That's not my problem or anybody else's. And your tsunami of hate won't yield anything but more problems for you.

I'll enjoy my family's decency and success, and my comfortable retirement, all of which come from being part of the reasonable component of society. Not all cops are good, but the vast majority are simple, fair people just trying to deal with, and not be killed themselves, by the troublemaking a-holes of society.

I agree with you that most cops are simple, fair people. Here's the problem, the training and mindset have corrupted them. I don't believe cops themselves have become worse as people over the past decades, but there are increasing deaths at the hands of the police, and crime has actually been dropping significantly across the nation, so it does not compute. The police have become increasingly militarized, they've been consistently reenacting Cartman's "Respect mah authoritah!" in totally unironic manners. The system has been taking good people and turning them into killers of the innocent. The police departments need to stop the us-vs-them mentality that has been ruining our country.

I just believe that your position is completely anecdotal and emotional. It never stands up to scrutiny.

Especially with nearly every huge blow up. Trayvon, Brown, Garner, Gray, Ferguson, Baltimore, the recent university dumbassery. Almost always a bunch of selfish idiot violent anarchists, nothing of real substance.

One out of 20 of these things ends up being legit bad cops. But 20 out of 20 is a bunch of raving ranting fools who are the bottom scum of .001 % of society.

We would need to clean that up before we can start to assess this epidemic of evil cops.

Start with cleaning up complicit prosecutors, and police unions.
There fixed that for you.
I know you won't agree because birds of a feather and all that, but its worth a try.
My only question is how you enjoy retirement knowing you were a murderer for a living?
Is it a psychopathy of some sort?

I hate corrupt prosecutors, and unions especially. lol at you saying I'm complicit with them. What a simpleton's approach.

Obviously I didn't murder everybody who hates America & authority. You're here to grouse on and on as you wish. Actually I killed nobody, but let's not hinder the simpleton's approach to angry pap.

I was an engineering officer. Built and repaired facilities, wartime / peacetime. And proud of it.

I actually did / do things, instead of sitting in the corner, scowl on face, never doing anything with my life but yelling insults at the doers.
edit on 28-11-2015 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: SRPrime

haha, gotta love the guys who hate the cops and the military just for existing. I'd have to guess you lump in teachers, priests, counselors, parents, etc.....anything representing authority, rules, and structure.

There's a great future in that, it always pays off with success.

And they are always smarter and more principled than everybody who brings a little adult reason or even handedness.

You 2 guys just admitted to a life full of being stopped and investigated often.

Guess what....it's you, not the failure of everybody but you. If they saw you coming home from just being a hard working guy every night, in no time they'd be just waving and saying hi every night.

No, there's something else giving you this special aura. I can only guess crappy attitude, always shucking & jiving and shoving your phone in their faces, and so on. Probably know you well from a variety of places and people over 20-30 years. That would be you.....not them.

And you'd be wrong again.
I did well in school.
Priests aren't an authority to start with, so whatever.
And I went so far as to spend 4 years in air cadets in preparation for a life in the military and still have friends both current and former service members who agree 100% with my assessment of the "service".
They all regret their choice, especially the ones with PTSD after their tour in afganistan...especially now, since the government has basically abandoned them.

I'm white and grew up on a farm in Canada.
The only shucking I've ever done was oysters from their shells, and jiving is a little outside my style.
I in fact got on just fine with the cops in my hometown.
They lived there and took part in the community because they new better than to antagonise the people they worked for.
Until the RCMP closed down the local shop.
That has changed everything there now.
The city cops I ran into when I moved to the city were and still are the problem.
What you can't get through your immensely thick skull is that disgust in abuse of power by authority doesn't equate to hatred of all authority.
This is either ignorance or extreme stupidity.
So any other unsubstantiated assumptions you want to throw out there to show just how completely clownshoes you are?

By the way, I never admitted to a lifetime of anything.
You are either a liar or you can't read.
Probably both.

Your tag team partner copped to being arrested 8 times. You offered that you're frequently "harrassed". Apparently you forgot that people are "reading" your angry claims.

Neither one happens because someone is a totally innocent, upright citizen. Yet you both cling to that tall tale.

It happens because people consistently shuffle around in the most suspect, dark corners with others who do the same. When that's your lifestyle, the police will keep an eye on you, because it's the dark corners that most of the crime and social ills come from.

If you're a regular Mother Theresa, then it sucks to be you. Should have chosen a less sketchy lifestyle. We have cops mostly to keep an eye on the lifetime miscreants. Real crime, they normally get to afterwards.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!
a reply to: DuckforcoveR
TSA conduct millions of unreasonable searches. What constitution.

Yes, they do. And we've got a working, rational constitution to measure it against, giving us at least a chance to change it.

Now it's up to the bums in DC to use what we have been given by the founders. But they consistently choose not to, because if they hang around in DC long enough, maybe they can profit from it somehow. Today about 90% are thinking that way.

It used to be that 90% thought along the lines of right & wrong, legal & illegal, moral & immoral. Today that's been flipped by career, corrupt politicians.

So go ahead and hate Cruz, Trump, and Carson for suggesting that we change that.

And vote for the worst career politician of all time in Clinton, or damn close in Sanders.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I have these indelible images of some of the folks here.

1. The guy on the COPS shows always yelling "I'm not resisting" while falling limp, fake convulsing, shrimping around on the floor, alligator-rolling. Then crying "you're hurting me".

2. The guy running his mouth yelping "I want your badge number and name.....do you know who I am ?....my daddy is really important around this town......I will have your job". Meanwhile they have none of this, less than nothing in reality-world.

3. The guy scuffling and shuffling around in his car, reaching here and there, telling the cops "I'm abiding by everything you say !".

You can't fix this. It just is. Been part of humanity ever since Og and Mog had that cave-kid who could never get right.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

Since you're so apt to call names...let's start with this: Liar.

To say Canadians always doubt cops is bull. How do I know? I'm Canadian.

To say that every Canadian military man regrets signing up is bull. How do I know? I signed up and only quit to pursue a more specialized career in the private sector, and have many friends in the military who have served overseas and are proud of their decisions.

Even in Canada, if a cop shows up at your doorstep to ask you for directions to the gas station and he looks over your shoulder and sees a crime in progress he can do something about it right then and there, so to speculate that the cop in this story had absolutely no grounds to do anything without knowing any of the facts is ludicrous and goes to show how the anti-cop crowd will say whatever they can to put cops down.

Am I a cop defender? Yes. Why? Because everyone on here lies and judges them without 1/10th of the story. I've said it all along in this thread: Everyone saying the cop is a murderer needs to shut up and wait until the facts come out. The ongoing whining and groaning about how the "facts" will be made up and the cops always lie, etc goes to show that there is no chance that any of you can give a cop an honest glance.

For anyone to label this cop a murderer is dishonest. You don't know anything, the same as I don't, and that's why I defend him. To you guys, it's "guilty until someone lies and says he's innocent on paper, but he's still guilty". There is no "innocent until proven guilty". You guys and your tinfoil hats will never accept that maybe the guy who was shot here was a dirtbag. MAYBE. Maybe the cop was too. Maybe the guy who was shot was a reformed priest. You. Don't. Know. So shut up already.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: somnum

Violent crime rates are down?
Really?

According to your completely illegitimate source?

How about this?
NY Times

or this?
BBC

Or this, which actually somewhat supports improved safety, as a result of increased policing (gee, maybe the cops are doing some good?)
WashPo

Or this?
USA Today

There are also a handful of sources that support your side. So what's the point? Crime has CHANGED. Some types of crime are down, some are up. In some places, certain crime increased, and in other places it decreased. To say that something has happened all across the country is dishonest.

To go one step further, to say that the militarization of police has been a complete negative is bull too. Do you think that if we suddenly took all the guns and trucks away from the cops nationwide that all the gangs would throw down theirs? Or the psychos? Even if we kept a separate "elite force" of cops that were armed to handle the situations where a firearm is needed (ie a violent hostage situation), what does the everyday police officer do when he shows up to a situation where an armed punk is doing something illegal. Ask him nicely to stop?

It's unfortunate Obama is against the police having the old military gear. They need it to handle some of the losers roaming this country that the dishonest people in this thread are defending.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

haha, gotta love the guys who hate the cops and the military just for existing. I'd have to guess you lump in teachers, priests, counselors, parents, etc.....anything representing authority, rules, and structure.

And they are always smarter and more principled than everybody who brings a little adult reason or even handedness.

You 2 guys just admitted to a life full of being stopped and investigated often.

Guess what....it's you, not the failure of everybody but you. If they saw you coming home from just being a hard working guy every night, in no time they'd be just waving and saying hi every night.

No, there's something else giving you this special aura. I can only guess crappy attitude, always shucking & jiving and shoving your phone in their faces, and so on. Probably know you well from a variety of places and people over 20-30 years. That would be you.....not them.

I did well in school.
And I went so far as to spend 4 years in air cadets in preparation for a life in the military and still have friends both current and former service members who agree 100% with my assessment of the "service".
They all regret their choice, especially the ones with PTSD after their tour in afganistan...especially now, since the government has basically abandoned them.

The only shucking I've ever done was oysters from their shells, and jiving is a little outside my style.
They lived there and took part in the community because they new better than to antagonise the people they worked for.
The city cops I ran into when I moved to the city were and still are the problem.
What you can't get through your immensely thick skull is that disgust in abuse of power by authority doesn't equate to hatred of all authority.
So any other unsubstantiated assumptions you want to throw out there to show just how completely clownshoes you are?

Probably both.

Your tag team partner copped to being arrested 8 times. You offered that you're frequently "harrassed". Apparently you forgot that people are "reading" your angry claims.

Neither one happens because someone is a totally innocent, upright citizen. Yet you both cling to that tall tale.

It happens because people consistently shuffle around in the most suspect, dark corners with others who do the same. When that's your lifestyle, the police will keep an eye on you, because it's the dark corners that most of the crime and social ills come from.

If you're a regular Mother Theresa, then it sucks to be you. Should have chosen a less sketchy lifestyle. We have cops mostly to keep an eye on the lifetime miscreants. Real crime, they normally get to afterwards.

This brings up a point I see in most of the anti-cop threads. Why is it that all of you are completely innocent angels but you somehow end up being harassed by the cops and arrested for "false things" so often? How does that happen? I've toed the legal line on more than a few occasions and never been arrested. I've never even been harassed. Well, that's a lie. For the sake of complete honesty, when I was 17 or 18 I was driving rather speedily through my local area. Joyriding like a dumb teenager. Turns out the local 7-11 was robbed minutes prior and here I was speeding down the street. I got pulled over and questioned for about 90 seconds. They told me to slow down and off they went. So...it certainly looked suspicious. Teenager speeding away from the scene of a robbery. I would've pulled me over too.

So, back on topic, how does one go about getting harassed and arrested for a lifetime and have it all end up being false accusations without actually having done something? I call BS.

And the whole "I'll get your call records" line...I call BS again. Talking tough on the internet...nothing more than that. We all know you didn't say that crap so stop lying.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

I did well in school.

Probably both.

This brings up a point I see in most of the anti-cop threads. Why is it that all of you are completely innocent angels but you somehow end up being harassed by the cops and arrested for "false things" so often? How does that happen? I've toed the legal line on more than a few occasions and never been arrested. I've never even been harassed. Well, that's a lie. For the sake of complete honesty, when I was 17 or 18 I was driving rather speedily through my local area. Joyriding like a dumb teenager. Turns out the local 7-11 was robbed minutes prior and here I was speeding down the street. I got pulled over and questioned for about 90 seconds. They told me to slow down and off they went. So...it certainly looked suspicious. Teenager speeding away from the scene of a robbery. I would've pulled me over too.

So, back on topic, how does one go about getting harassed and arrested for a lifetime and have it all end up being false accusations without actually having done something? I call BS.

And the whole "I'll get your call records" line...I call BS again. Talking tough on the internet...nothing more than that. We all know you didn't say that crap so stop lying.

They're an amazing bunch.

Gotta be a triilion to one odds to be arrested 8 times.....when you've never done anything wrong in your life.

The guy should be doing nothing but buying lottery tickets, playing the slots, and rolling the roulette wheel. Odds do not affect him.

In reality I can just see and hear the wise-ass, bellowing, accusing howls.....followed post-cuffs by "what did I do what did I do what did do what did I do". Actually I saw a woman do this on COPS a couple nights ago. It was hilarious, she was in and out of "the chair" several times, every time out she started screaming and vibrating at crazy speeds. Asking "what did I do" haha.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
What appears to have happened in this thread is you and stolencar decided to do a little astroturfing to drown out the rest of our opinions.

No warrant, no.entry. This was clearly not a situation where someone was in imminent danger and they could ethically proceed without a warrant.

Now we have a dead man.whose children will.never trust the police.
edit on 30-11-2015 by jrod because: :down:

<< 15  16  17   >>

join