It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets assume reality is a projection of our coinciousness.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

based on religion and the number of followers. It would take a LARGE following to change physical reality through conscious means.

Therein lies the dilemna, what we are in is not our true nature. The manipulators created religions to hinder man connecting with his higher self.

You are here as cannon fodder for Egregore/succubi/incubi

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

the extent that we control reality is limited, rather than limitless

In my humble opinion it is limitless - dont buy the lie they have told you since birth

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

My answer has always been to ignore this one. Completely check out. But then you would be just a lifeless body in this reality.

You ignore it but then transcend and manipulate it. The idea or in your mind "fact" that you would be lifeless or dead shows that you fear manipulating it to create your own reality. As long as you fear that illness or death would follow you creating your own reality then I'm pretty certain thats all you will attract.

Fear is trhe mindkiller

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
- Frank Herbert "Dune"

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

The only thing you take with you is your state of mind.

But I thought you dont take a "state of mind" with you when reaching niravana after death. Correct me if I'm wrong, thanks

en.wikipedia.org...

Buddhist tradition distinguishes between nirvana in this lifetime and nirvana after death. In "nirvana-in-this-lifetime" physical life continues, but with a state of mind that is free from negative mental states, peaceful, happy, and non-reactive. With "nirvana-after-death", paranirvana, the last remains of physical life vanish, and no further rebirth takes place.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

time doesn't exist it

Basically when 51% of people expand

time doesn't exist and neither do percentages...where did you get the limiting 51%?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

So I guess we're safe here

Through "safety" one learns ones place in society -

"be a good little boy" we will paint the picture of what is possible, your job is to work and save and spend to receive the "only" gifts we will allow you, you will thank us all the time not realizing they were yours to begin with at no cost to you...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DarmokAndJalad

I don't think that a person can change reality through sheer force of will (such as telepathy or telekinesis).

But you said in your op

If this was true, people are going to try to use it. There are a lot of ways this could go, and lots of ramifications along with it

If you dont beleive a person can change reality why do you fear ramification?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join