It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Op-ed in official PA daily: Israel carried out Paris attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Al-Hayat al-Jadida opinion piece claims Mossad orchestrated the massacres to scupper EU plans to label settlement goods

A Sunday opinion piece in the official Palestinian Authority daily al-Hayat al-Jadida blamed Israel’s Mossad intelligence agency for Friday’s deadly terror attacks in Paris, suggesting they were orchestrated in order to undermine new European moves promoting a two-state solution and providing for the clear labeling of produce from Israeli West Bank settlements.

It is not a coincidence that human blood was exploded in Paris at the same time that certain European sanctions are beginning to be implemented against settlement products, and while France leads Europe in advising the [UN] Security Council that will implement the two-state solution, Palestine and Israel — which the Israelis see as a warning of sudden danger coming from the direction of Europe, where the Zionist, occupying, settling endeavor was born…” the piece states.

“The wise and correct thing is to look for who benefits,” the op-ed continues. “In short: They need to search the last place reached by the octopus arms of the Mossad… It is clear that its ‘Mossad’ will burn Beirut and Paris in order to achieve [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu’s goals. He, who challenged the master of the White House, hides in his soul enough evil to burn the world.”

Link

Not saying this news is a true fact. I just thought it was newsworthy and felt it deserved a thread since ATS is a conspiracy tribune for news of this nature.

I'm not a fan of the Zionist regime and the Mossad, since these monsters are literally capable of the worst crimes against humanity and because of the Samson Option.

Please keep the discussion/debate civilized and respectful. We are all in this together.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

The Israeli's are saying the Palestinians are saying the Israeli's did it.
He said she said.
Nonsense.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He said she said.
Nonsense.

Whoever is responsible does not deserve to live in this world.
But how can we tell in this world of lies and deception?
edit on 16-11-2015 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Let's see... Who benefits from an all out invasion of Syria? IS? No.

I wonder....

Who?

Oh of course

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne

originally posted by: gortex

He said she said.
Nonsense.

Whoever is responsible does not deserve to live in this world.
But how can we tell in this world of lies and deception?

The intelligence communities will figure it out not that they would ever tell us the truth. I am sure it wasn't Israel though. Sometimes a duck is just a duck.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
LOL... the Mossad staged 20 Bombing in paris, even got a large number of bodies into the mess that weren't Israeli, planted all the evidence and pulled this of...

Meanwhile there aren't "ANY" extremists at all among the Tens of thousands of refugees....

Brilliant, damn the Mossad is crafty, they really do have powers from God lol, lol, lol

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I lean towards Daesh being responsible obviously, but again, what do we really know at the end of the day ?

I'll say it again and again. .. Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Israel( Zionism) and Saudi Arabia( Wahabiism)... in my opinion two of the worst cancers on the planet capable of unimaginable crimes because of twisted ideological ideas.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Obviously it's just an opinion piece but I think there's a point when you understand the blatant racism of the Israeli government combined with historical events, you may just come to understand how far the power base in that country may go to diverting attention, gaining advantages or whatever else their devious minds can think of.

If the events in France were a false flag in order to divert attention away from certain other news items then I'd say it was a successful operation.

Another point, of all the countries that get criticized the most on the web (regardless of issues), would Israel be at the top?

What could possibly curb some of this criticism? More internet laws and controls. How do you get that? Have more terrorist attacks. Actually, I wonder if a country hasn't done this already haha

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Racism, Racism, Racism

Always the word to condemn, "be with our world order or you're evil"

I am Behind Japan and Israel and China and the people of Northern Europe who are resisting this madness, even Islamic who simply want to be left the hell alone... and anyone else resisting this trend of forcing us "to all be one" it's insidious and evil and will be remembered for the race agenda it is.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Well said, my friend.

They can keep their wars and racial division. Just leave us alone and free.
edit on 2015/11/16 by Metallicus because: Fixed Spelling Error

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
LOL... the Mossad staged 20 Bombing in paris, even got a large number of bodies into the mess that weren't Israeli, planted all the evidence and pulled this of...

Meanwhile there aren't "ANY" extremists at all among the Tens of thousands of refugees....

Brilliant, damn the Mossad is crafty, they really do have powers from God lol, lol, lol

Yup. What I wonder is what, if anything, Turkey knew beforehand considering a fake passport that was found was linked back to Turkey.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

I got only 2 things for your post , a star and a

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Op-ed in official PA daily: Israel carried out Paris attacks
Not saying this news is a true fact. I just thought it was newsworthy and felt it deserved a thread since

It deserved a thread because any anti-Israel propaganda is fair game, like blood to sharks.
Always nice to see the hateful, ignorant lies posted..., and who posts 'em.
edit on 16-11-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

So we're not allowed to talk about or criticize Israel ?

edit on 16-11-2015 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

a reply to: namelesss

So we're not allowed to talk about or criticize Israel ?

Is that what I said?
Did I hear some valid 'criticism' and missed it, or was that unvalidated hate propaganda?
Do you know the difference?

edit on 17-11-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Apparently Brother Nathanael shares your thoughts :

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

This is sadly a very strong possibility. People don't understand the venom in Judaism against the goy because few ever read its religious books like the Talmud., no one is allowed to do any damage to Israeli interests if they are non Jewish - they have to be punished.

Why I suspect exactly this is because what terrorist goes on a killing spree with their passport to identify themselves in their pockets? Only one who wants to be identified or others want then to be blamed. I also wonder at the logic of whether a Syrian refugee wanting to settle their family in France would be likely to toddle off with guns killing those who are helping provide everything for him to ensure his new life.

Just pointing out what I think is patently obvious. I am not saying though that this definitely wasn't the work of ISIS but somehow with all their know-how it doesn't seem likely such a stupid thing to do would have been done by them. Anyone can make a claim to be some group or other about their involvement also.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hey everyone knows im not a fan of the current Israeli regime.

But this is stupid.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I doubt if the Mossad did this. It was ISIS . They dont need the Mossad to help them with anything those psychpaths want nothing better than to kill as many people as possible rape women and little kids and kill people in gruesome ways. And blow themselves up for a lost cause.Go figure. You cant cure crazy.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Allow me to expand, just a little on this:

For months, security officials in France’s Jewish community have been informed of the very real possibility of an impending large terrorist attack in the country, according to Jonathan-Simon Sellem, a freelance journalist and a representative of French citizens in Israel

www.timesofisrael.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join