It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your alien story?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hello, first time I write here. Its a really good question you asked. It will be too long to write my whole "universe theory " here but to make a short story. I clearly beleive we are not alone, i do think they came often before and once information an intelligence grew, maybe thousand year ago, they left and are still watching us to check if things are going well. Which is clearly not the case with all those nuclear power going at each other. From my own experience, i had 3 sighting and the first one open my eyes, if anyone want to hear this story, let me know, i never find anything close to it on internet so maybe here people with more experience could help me identified what i saw.

Take care everyone

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LeChef

Would really like to hear your story if you care to elaborate more

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Now that's what i was looking for! Thanks for sharing!
I also believe some religious developments culd come from visitors. The zarathustrian marduk with his winged vehicle... But what for and why not just openly interacting with us instead of playing with a few minds?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LeChef

I'd also love to hear more! You need 20posts before you can make your own thread so... Share a bit more please?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr0pB3aR

Sure, how should i do that? start a new thread or there is a thread for that allready. Or i just post here?

thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No idea, maybe they would be to much for us in general, which is why they are timid most of the time, and will very rarely interact with us. They probably only interact with more down to earth people, or those who just make them extremely curious in their observations, but mainly most interacts(from what I believe) could also live their lives with them actually being able to interact without having any actual repercussions or impact at all. It actually funny, how these types of incident lead way for some people to gain some kind of sense of wonder, or believe...

Or just drive them bat# crazy with mass hysteria thinking Satan gonna devour their Soul or Rape it.

But they could hardly care what we think of them at all, most of the time for their own reasons, I mean we think we are larger then life, but they could easily put us down, wether mentally, or physically.

If they are interested in our benefit for whatever reason that maybe, then it generally better for them to remain as urban legends rather then an actual factor, which is what I believe a lot of random sighting do, they just add fuel to the fire. They might have some kind of foresight, or are very clever with calculations, simulations or predictions into events and such, that they could only nudge it so much.

As for the time traveling visitation theory, well there kind of a loop hole in that, since how could they interact with us, way before a so called time machine, or even go back in time, to even cause some kind of influence in the first place.
edit on 17-11-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
well here's my alien story. I don't tell it much cause its pretty odd.

so here's the story of how I got my grey alien tormentor to go away for good.

so there I am all alone on a grey scout ship naked on a table again....prone. the only other being on board my lifelong tormentor Gaweegwab the Grey.

bassplyr: "aiiiiiiieee!!!! Gaweegwab! i told you! I'm bi-lin-gual....it's different it doesn't mean what you think it does!!!"

gaweegwab: "PROBE!!!! PROBE!!!!"

Bassplyr: "aiiiieee!! not again! DAMN IT!! what is it with you saying 'probe' either it's the only word in English you know or you just really wanna say it!!! I'm not sure what's worse!!!"

Gaweegwab pauses dorr a minute dead pans me with his cold black eyes and goes back to probing again.

gaweegwap: "PROBE!!!! PROBE!!! PROBE!!!!"

just then the space ship lurches and I fly off the examining table. Gaweegwab topples over himself. I'm thinking to myself what the he'll just happened?

just then a telemonitor screen pops on in the room with the face of the ugliest female grey I've ever seen.

she screams in a shrill abrasive voice. GAWEEBGWAB!!!!!! ARE YOU PGPOBING THE EARTH MALES AGAIN!!!

by this time Gaweegwab is freaking pit. never seen the little guy so scared. he hides under the hovering exam table. I'm just standing there naked listening to the female grey yelling at gaweegwab.

suddenly I figure it out. that's Gaweegwab wife!!!!

gaweegwab: "hey man you gotta help me, she activated the return to base beacon. she's gunna kill me. oh xenu help me!!!! common man tell her I was rescuing you or something. ...come on man."

bassplyr: "that's your wife? HEY WAIT!!! so you can speak english! I knew it! wth is wrong with you man!!!!"

gaweebgwap: "in the name of xenu you gotta help me she's crazy!!!"

right about then a huge smile came across my face and I started rocking back n firth in my heels about to burst with laughter.

bassplyr: "here we go!! today's the day!!! I can't wait for her to get here. you're screwed 'pall' finally after all these years your gunna get yours!"

GAWEEBGWABs now turning a pale green color and looks Like he's gunna puke. a pathetic pleading look on his normally soulless looking eyes.

bassplyr: yes sir! today's the day!"

needless to say when gaweebgwab wifey showed up it got pretty ugly for the little fella. I always thought greys were supposed to be skinny. Gaweegwab certainly was but his wife...she looked sorta like Jabba the hut.

anyways finally the saucer landed in a park somewhere. she opens the hatch and points for me to leave. at first I'm all confused. but then she says "don't worry you'll never have to deal with my husband again. he's going back to therepy. I was releaved and promptly ran out of the ufo. it was early morning about 6 am and the city was just waking up.

I sit at the local bus bench waiting for it to arrive so I can go home as I type this. I for one am relieved that my nightmare is finally over and don't mind at all that she dropped me off in the center of Echo Park, or that a vbunch of MS-13 members are eyeing me strangely. I think if it weren't for the fact that they saw me just exit a flying saucer they would be jumping me right niw.

.....now that I think about it g aweegwabs wife never did give me my clothes back. hey , gotta go here comes my bus

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Still lmao! Thanks for sharing such private details.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It could be everything, right? I read about some believing clouds are breathing beings, and the same could be true for aliens and UFOs, or they are just an so far undiscovered natural form of energy, as the hessdalen lights?
Inprints, or us from the future, since we didn't get any communications, unless you believe Eisenhower really had a meeting. Maybe it would really blow our minds if we knew?

edit on 18-11-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It could be something, or nothing. Don't know about clouds being breathing beings, but I guess they do breath in a funny way.

Natural forms of energy, like an Aurora or a Lightning Sprite, just undiscovered, who knows, I guess certain UFO's would appear that way, others not so much. Ball of Lightning maybe?

I don't think time travelers would want to actually communicate or risk giving away to much with their great great,great,..... Great grandparents. Might screw up the flow of things.

edit on 18-11-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Which is so far the best explanation to why they are there and at the same time aren't? Time travellers!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Maybe it is, but there are still a lot flaws to the theory that all or some ufos having anything to do with time travelers at all. Time travel can seem the most far fetched of all theories, due to the supposed paradoxes, butterfly effects that can happen caused by one traveler, where one travelers actions could have a big enough effect, that they'd phase them selves out of reality due to never having an ancestor being born. Or even going back to a time before the time machine.

But it does kind of stand up, that is if the rumors are true that some of them have been around so long, and Im assuming as to why they are so secretive or flighty all the time, let alone high strangeness associated with them. Thing is, it would be alot like that futurama episode where Fry met his grandmother...He was his own grandfather.

I do like the theory much better then reality being a virtual reality simulation, where some OP aliens made the universe because their existence became so played out.

But how could their existence be explained, if they can come here today or even further back, be seen or try to get noticed or interact, on purpose, and still exist.

edit on 20-11-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I grew up in a small town in northern michigan right on lake Michigan, and I've seen many things that I can't explain. I've seen spotlight type lights appear in the sky out of nowhere and then zip off to dramatic distances in the matter of a second until they appeared to just be tiny little stars. I've seen that twice. I once saw what I thought was a helicopter over the lake one night but concluded it wasn't since it was rather close and I couldn't hear it. It was close enough to the waters surface that you could see the light reflecting. It then started to head out deeper toward the lake at a slow speed and the light started pulsating. Just slow dim to bright. It then got extremely bright and then just vanished. No explanation. I've seen orange, low, slow flying balls of light numerous times. I caught a few on camera years ago but that was then. Once I saw a small floating/flying object that I can only describe as two large grey balloons attached by a rope. The thing is they were moving against the flow of the hard blowing wind with no change in direction or speed. As for what they all are, I can say that the lights show inteligence in the way they moved. Either by something operating them or on their own. In my opinion I think that there are more things here on earth than we actually think. I truly believe there are things in The great lakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join