It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven charged after UK's largest ever weapons cache seizure in Kent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Six men and woman from Kent have appeared before magistrates following investigation into suspected importation of firearms..

Seven people, including a grandmother, were remanded in custody on Friday, charged in connection with one of the largest ever seizures of guns and ammunition in Britain.

The suspects, one woman and six men aged between 24 and 58, were detained by the National Crime Agency’s (NCA) armed operations unit and Kent Police.

Seven charged after UK's largest ever weapons cache seizure in Kent

Found this this morning, I seriously thought someone would have posted it since then given the goings on in this here crazy old world.

I wonder who these Weapons were intended for...My guess would be Drug Gangs Simply because the people arrested sound white, could be wrong though. Probably go to the highest bidder regardless of colour or creed.

No doubt if the names were David Muhammad Payne, John Allah Smale, or Richard Sadiqui Rye we would be 30+ pages into another Terrorist thread by now...oh well, Publish and be damned.

Can i just EDIT this. I would like our ATS member to dig deep and find out if this story is true or BS. It just seems to me, givin the timing, that something is not quite right...just seems a bit iffy if you no what i mean. could be wrong though.

EDIT to add pics od Weapons and ammo..
Scorpion something or other..

Dont know what these are..Machinies..pew pew pew

Magazines and ammo

edit on 16-11-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Maybe some Brits are getting sick and tired of not having the right to defend themselves should their neighborhoods be overtaken by radicals who merely want to walk door to door shooting people till they get caught then suicide themselves.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Maybe some Brits are getting sick and tired of not having the right to defend themselves should their neighborhoods be overtaken by radicals who merely want to walk door to door shooting people till they get caught then suicide themselves.

Maybe, The climate is right for it. Maybe one of these right wing nutball groups have splashed some cash on a cache.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There is not enough info in the story really, to speculate where these guns where headed for but obviously they were serious players. I remember reading a while back that some of the people involved in organising the smuggling of migrants from Calais to UK where white British, shocking how low some people will go for a bit of £££££. S&F

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Would they need police uniforms, handcuffs and automatic weapons just to "defend themselves"?
These people seem to have been equipping themselves to set off a shooting spree of their own.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ne we can look after ourselves thanks. We're not as paranoid as you Americans and we don't think we have the right to kill people easily like you have in America. We have proper policemen not armed morons pretending to be police and more to the point we have control of our police.

The arms imported were probably for organised crime.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Henry de Bohun carries a machine gun now. The Bruce would hardly stand a chance without matching firepower. Watch him run up with his axe and get riddled full of holes.

You should rethink your stance on guns. Don't tow the line and fall for that mainstream crap about the "evil" of weapons. Know what I mean, Solo?
edit on 16-11-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All weapons appear to be Russian, the rifles are AK-47 paratroopers model. I can't tell form the pictures if they are fully automatic.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The black market gun trade in Europe has been going on a long time.

The article says they also bought equipment to bury them, so it seems like they were looking to have a cache for later use. They probably have more stashed elsewhere too.

Probably arms dealers.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I mentioned it in my Police Cuts thread as a possible indication the NCA are more than just a waste of space. www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk...
We've even got approximate addresses here. We can go knocking on doors and get the neighbours views.

The guns were seized in holdalls and a suitcase, which also contained numerous magazines and ammunition, from a van as it left Cuxton. It followed the arrival of the MV Albernina, a motor cruiser, which had travelled to the UK from France.

MV Albernina

Posh buggers.
Lock 'em up and throw away the key.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed
Ne we can look after ourselves thanks. We're not as paranoid as you Americans and we don't think we have the right to kill people easily like you have in America. We have proper policemen not armed morons pretending to be police and more to the point we have control of our police.

How exactly would you "look after" yourself if someone pulled a gun on you?

Don't generalize me bruh, it's ignorant.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Thats not the Britian I know...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It looks like these were just criminals.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc
Henry de Bohun carries a machine gun now. The Bruce would hardly stand a chance without matching firepower. Watch him run up with his axe and get riddled full of holes.

You should rethink your stance on guns. Don't tow the line and fall for that mainstream crap about the "evil" of weapons. Know what I mean, Solo?

de Bohun made the mistake of turning up to a axe fight with a pointy stick.

And i know what you mean, I would prefer we all had the right to defend ourselves on a even keel against our enemies.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed

That's good. When a major bombing event goes off at a stadium where a country's president is located and the entire city of cops rush to that area, what happens when five other locations are attacked and there are no cops available? The citizens sit there like fish in a barrel. When a roaming band of suicide thugs go door to door shooting innocents while the entire police force are busy protecting public venues, good luck.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
All weapons appear to be Russian, the rifles are AK-47 paratroopers model. I can't tell form the pictures if they are fully automatic.

I'm sure they mention they are Czech knock offs.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: purplemer

It looks like these were just criminals.

Probably, but as i said the highest bidder could easily get their hands on them.

I wonder if they will be charged Under the firearms offence act or the Terrorism act.? The Colour of skin could determine this one.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm curious, do you know how many of the many shooting massacres in the US in recent years have been foiled by citizens who conceal-carry or otherwise?
I haven't heard of any so assume it is zero, but maybe I haven't Googled it hard enough?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I'm curious, do you know how many of the many shooting massacres in the US in recent years have been foiled by citizens who conceal-carry or otherwise?
I haven't heard of any so assume it is zero, but maybe I haven't Googled it hard enough?
Thanks in advance.

Google it then. There are some.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

We can always buy a flat band slingshot from Gamekeeper John.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join