It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP: I'd 'strongly consider' shutting down some mosques

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:
(post by muse7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Republicans are all for smaller government except when it comes to brown people, immigrants, gays and guns

And war, dont forget war.

Though to be fair both sides love a nice war.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: queenofswords

And don't you think that the FBI would have done that if they found a mosque promoting terrorism within the country?

Somebody wouldn't let the FBI do their jobs before 9/11.
The attackers were known the orders came down to "back off".
The real question is WHO is sanctioning the terrorists and giving them support?
Some elements within our own government seem to be doing exactly that.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Let's focus on this:

"strongly consider" shutting down certain mosques if he became president.

Certain mosques are inciting violence, pushing an agenda that is considered hate speech.

So, Trump is spot on in stating that certain mosques should be shut down.

Did you read your own source..?

Why does this have 35 stars?

He said "certain" mosques and this translates to he has a brilliant plan for weeding out just the mosques that are the "bad" ones? Are we going to shut down Westboro Baptist Church now too? How about any church where any preacher stands up and advocates strict adherence to OT law including putting adulterers and homosexuals to death?

Where does this slippery slope end?

I mean if we're going to be REALLY SAFE, we should just shut down all churches, mosques and temples, RIGHT?

Holy f# I can't believe how quickly people are clamoring to lose civil liberties. Way to play right into the hands of terrorists you fools.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The Trump idiot should shut his hole already. This total embarrassment of a human totally epitomizes every single horrible stereotype the world views Americans as representing.
edit on 11/16/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: crazyewok

Oh I know this. Notice how everyone is defending his words instead of lamenting his attack on the First Amendment? I guess when terrorists are involved, rights go out the window and aren't important.

That's how it works if one were to disbelieve in, say, man made 'global warming/climate change' ,
or to kick against any other progressive charge. Among the more illuminating solutions to 'dissent', I have read that the skeptics should be 'lined up at the dock, such as at Nuremberg'.

Right out the window, as you say…and does it really matter from which polemic this ensues, just so long as it happens..

You'll catch on.

# 547
edit on 16-11-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I get posts removed and yet I get no notice of it, I have to check the mail icon to see more removed posts.

Fix your game moderators, dont read the posts after you send them to make them marked as read.. useless forum.

edit on 16-11-2015 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I like this guy....just cos America deserve him!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Trump...OMG...i would trust his toupee to do a better job of running the country

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ttropia

Because if they treated Mecca how they treated Iraq and Afghanistan NATO and the West would know what it's really like to be at war with 1.7 billion pissed off Jihadists.

Right now it's a few thousand piss ants...***

* not including those who joined ranks because their family or friends and loved ones had been decimated by drones bombs and bullets...

While I won't agree with their choice...

I'll never fault them on their reasoning!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I remember years ago people saying that some mosques were false fronts for terrorist recruiting. It has been known to be true, so maybe that is what Trump meant. Trump definitely not a racist no matter how much you want him to be.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thats a good way to turn good muslims against us and swell the ranks of the Daesh-bags. Ahhh Trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Trump sure does know how to blow his mouth off with knee jerk reactions.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join