It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP: I'd 'strongly consider' shutting down some mosques

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

absolute crud. People are BORN black.

idiots either stay or are born into religion.

Stop justifying hate by proxy.

Religion, islam, ia s hate cult.

edit on 16-11-2015 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Sheesh I can't believe, as someone defending freedom of religion in this thread, I'M the bad guy here... Muslim hate is strong right now. So sad...

I was about to say I was stunned by responses to your post. But actually, people tend to lose their senses and try to gather the villagers that will follow with torches and pitchforks when midwives are accused of witchcraft...wait , what are we talking about here?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

absolute crud. People are BORN black.

idiots either stay or are born into religion.

Stop justifying hate by proxy.

Religion, islam, ia s hate cult.

Yes, racism is not religionism.

link   

Good thing you are political trolling....and not being truly serious

I would be concerned then....

Othewise.... funnyman.... funny

link   
a reply to: reldra

What's amazing is that if a politician got up and started talking about closing Christian churches because they are associated with the KKK or something, there would cries of imminent tyranny and martial law. With others yelling about how the politicians are shredding our Constitution and all that other hoopla.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: ladyinwaiting

So how come the Westboro Baptist Church wasn't shut down?

Are they in every country, promising the same result? With countless armies made from weak minded youth?

Are they a threat in indonesia, the middle east, africa, america, europe, australia, new zealand, so more?

Grow up.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Sounds familiar:

I wish that was funny.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

I'm being 100% serious. Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You are sacrificing your freedoms when you allow murderers in your midst to exist and take innocent lives.

And do nothing,

Oh never mind we can handle losing a few hundred a year, that's not much really when you think about it.

As long as they kill mostly Christian and Yazidis in their own countries by the hundreds of thousands, maim, crucify, behead, stone, burn and bury alive, not our problem.

However when it come to global warming.............

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Sheesh I can't believe, as someone defending freedom of religion in this thread, I'M the bad guy here... Muslim hate is strong right now. So sad...

I admit it I hate Islam. I think it's a vile corruption.

I think all religion is as bad.

now what?

edit on 16-11-2015 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Are they in every country, promising the same result? With countless armies made from weak minded youth?

Are they a threat in indonesia, the middle east, africa, america, europe, australia, new zealand, so more?

Grow up.

Grow up? Very mature response there.

link   
Westboro Baptist Church can be curbed on a dim lit street in america when the funeral service is over. Extreme Islam cannot be resolved that way.

link   
And I suppose we should have allowed Nazis to continue killing Jews, OH wait that never happened.

link   

I admit it I hate Islam. I think it's a vile corruption.

I think all religion is as bad.

now what?

How do you feel about the First Amendment?

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

If they are terrorists then yes they should be arrested charged then face a trial and be imprisoned for life without parole.

But I dont support the persecution of muslims as a group.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
And I suppose we should have allowed Nazis to continue killing Jews, OH wait that never happened.

So you couldn't defend your irrelevant points about other countries closing mosques because the Constitution doesn't apply to them, so now you stoop to referencing Nazis. You know I'm just going to cite Godwin's Law and be done with this post right?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well they were going to come to Canada until they found out they would be beaten, thrown in jail and laughed at their protests to their rights. There is NO 1st Amendment here, thus they have no protection. They only pull their crap where they are protected.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
Westboro Baptist Church can be curbed on a dim lit street in america when the funeral service is over. Extreme Islam cannot be resolved that way.

Please tell everyone how to look at a crowd of Muslims and point out the extremists from the non-extremists.

link   

So sad, you justify the extremists with this logic.

wait until it is your turn, then cry foul.

link   

What's amazing is that if a politician got up and started talking about closing Christian churches because they are associated with the KKK or something, there would cries of imminent tyranny and martial law. With others yelling about how the politicians are shredding our Constitution and all that other hoopla.

Yes there would be. For some reason, a crazy man with crazy hair who says crazy things is sounding reasonable to some.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join