It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fermi Paradox & the Human/E.T. Condition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That's inferring a lot from a radar blip.

Ground RADAR visual, ground visual, air visual, air RADAR visual all on observing the same craft. Do some research man they are here. Most people won't believe it untill it's starring them right back in the face.

The OP is inferring we haven't been visited by ET. I have pointed out evidence showing we are in fact being visited. No evidence proves otherwise so by the preponderance of evidence we can establish that we are in fact being visited by ET.

Peace out

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

The OP is suggesting that aliens have not made contact with us. There is plenty of evidence that suggests otherwise.

I don't believe he is, nor do I think the point was to argue with the "Alienz R Here" crowd.

Cosmic - have you ever read Macroscope by Piers Anthony?

From the OP

"Earth should already have been visited by extraterrestrial aliens though Fermi saw no convincing evidence of this, nor any signs of alien intelligence anywhere in the observable universe, leading him to ask, "Where is everybody?" "

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Ground RADAR visual, ground visual, air visual, air RADAR visual all on observing the same craft. Do some research man they are here. Most people won't believe it untill it's starring them right back in the face.

The OP is inferring we haven't been visited by ET. I have pointed out evidence showing we are in fact being visited. No evidence proves otherwise so by the preponderance of evidence we can establish that we are in fact being visited by ET.

Peace out

Post the radar data.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The OP is suggesting that aliens have not made contact with us. There is plenty of evidence that suggests otherwise.

I don't believe he is, nor do I think the point was to argue with the "Alienz R Here" crowd.

Cosmic - have you ever read Macroscope by Piers Anthony?

From the OP

"Earth should already have been visited by extraterrestrial aliens though Fermi saw no convincing evidence of this, nor any signs of alien intelligence anywhere in the observable universe, leading him to ask, "Where is everybody?" "

Thanks for re-quoting Fermi.

I was talking about Cosmic.
edit on 16-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Peace out

Post the radar data.

m.youtube.com...

I'm on my mobile that's the best I can do for now. I have some declassified top secret documents confirming RADAR detection but they are in off format so I can't load them here. But I'll email them to you if you want, u2u me.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Peace out

Post the radar data.

m.youtube.com...

I'm on my mobile that's the best I can do for now. I have some declassified top secret documents confirming RADAR detection but they are in off format so I can't load them here. But I'll email them to you if you want, u2u me.

I remain highly skeptical, but I must say, it's quite refreshing to see someone actually offer up data when asked for it. If the data that you have does in fact back up what you've said, that will be quite interesting. I'll withhold further judgement until I get a chance to look at what you've got. Check your messages.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Do some research man they are here. Most people won't believe it untill it's starring them right back in the face.

"They" who? The Stephensville lights?

Interesting case, but the gap between mysterious lights/radar contacts and extraterrestrial spaceships with inertia dampening anti-gravity drives was filled in completely with your speculation.
edit on 16-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So all the hundreds of thousands- millions of witnesses of other worldly vehicles including many trained observers are just hallucinating Or mistaken?

They ARE visiting us. Just because you haven't seen one personally doesn't mean they aren't visiting us. Have you ever seen a blue whale in person?

True. I and many others i know have had many encounters of varying types. They are here.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

You are correct. I did my best to leave my opinion out of this thread. Yes, that was Fermi's quote.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

It seems impossible to speculate how a significantly more advanced civilization might think.

This is precisely the 'object' of the thread. Avoiding the human-element is a very difficult thing when thinking about ETI.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Some of the most significant findings were 1) different temperatures & 2) different pH

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

Maybe the correct approach to calculate how many other civilisations out there would have to consider how many of them

1. also have a moon = keeps the axis stable, tides
  2. other orbiting planets as outer defence ring, like jupiter, saturn etc.= keeping us safe from asteroids

?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Cosmic911

Maybe the correct approach to calculate how many other civilisations out there would have to consider how many of them

1. also have a moon = keeps the axis stable, tides
  2. other orbiting planets as outer defence ring, like jupiter, saturn etc.= keeping us safe from asteroids

?

Although I'm not a scientist, your considerations seem reasonable and sound. In regards to environmental factors, including planetary gravity, I agree that those are of paramount importance, particularly, as you provided a functional example, e.g., the rings of Jupiter, keeping us safe from asteroids. That's for providing that example and adding substance to the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join