It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the sense? Regarding the Paris attacks - ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

Nah. I could'nt believe for a second that the leaders of ISIS whoever they are have the intellegence and cunning to get to the top and do what they do but cant figure out if they wage war against every non-muslim they will lose and to hold that as their only goal.

I think it comes back to Elites.

Hitler was a patsy, Vietnam was a front, and this will be a planned out WW3. I don't believe ISIS is a seperate entity. It may be free thinking and self acting, but it was brought into existence for a purpose, the grunts may think its some sort of holy crusade but i doubt that is it's End game plan.

Bugs Bunny did it. He and daffy duck are real, the entire world is a cartoon. but you know, when you're a cartoon - you don't know you're a cartoon.

Now I'm waiting for yosemite sam to come and shoot from the hip.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You say they finance themselves with oil but thats only possible with the petrodollar, so even if you dont believe America funds/supports them, it is still their currency and saudi was one of the first places to agree to this back when Nixon suspended Dollar-Gold exchange and convinced major oil providers (such as saudi) to switch from gold to dollars in exchange for military support. One of the biggest cons in recorded history btw.

And i take you to the contra scandal (Oliver North) supplying weapons to the contra in exchange for Gold. They got caught but got off of course. So to say America wouldnt supply potential enemies of state with arms on purpose with an absolute would be to ignore the past, something way to many people do these days

People like JFK,Eisenhower,Lincoln etc... warned of a global corperation "One Everything" takeover, One day it will come, It will not be what people expected or what they were promised, And they will remember those who were open minded and saw it coming.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

For every one that shoots there'll be a thousand poisoning the food.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Smugglers don't use the petro dollar. Did you read the article? Here again...
I know they warned people to be aware of the industrial military complex to get out of hands, never heard of this "One Everything"? Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about...
Also where are you going with your Oliver North argument? Do you want to say Iran is a secret US ally in funding Isis?
edit on 16-11-2015 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 16-11-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

It is not a war against terror, it is a war for oil.

It's also a war intended to create a pool of disturbed war veterans who are supposed to be our new police. Police who's primary function is to protect the rich.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

What I'd like to know is where is all the video of the bomb at the soccer match, where is all the video of the explosion at the rick concert.

At each of the se venues there must have been hundreds of people filimg their mobile phones and tweeting, facebooking etc.

perhpas Im just missing it all and if I am someone please tell where it is.

When charlie Hebdo was on there cameras everywhere. It look to me like a movle making crew in position but from this event there seems to be nothing.

At 911 they had professional videograhpers strategiclly positioned to capture the best possible visuals and all the "oh my gards" in the sourrounding crowd.

Somebody help me please.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I don't see this fear they are supposed to induce. The underground in the UK was bombed, I dont think twice about getting on it straight afterwards. I see the Goverment benefiting from this fear not terrorists. A means to an end.

Id still go to work in a tower if i was American even if said tower was next door to the WTC (Though not if it was the 47 floored #7 because a building like that is SO likely to collapse MSM stations even report it collapsing before it actually has.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
So we agree, it is for wealth which oil essentially is. At the very least we agree it is for less than noble reasons.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The attack was carried out in order to persuade the French to stop their bombing campaign in the ME against IS. Essentially they are trying to show that the bombing of IS targets will become too costly in European lives, making the governments of these countries leave the Middle East.

In conflict you identify an enemies weakness and you exploit it. IS are trying to make the French people so afraid that they will force their government to abandon their Middle East campaign. They are trying to use the democratic process (which they see as a weakness) against their enemy.

It is the standard technique of terrorist groups throughout the world (trust me, I grew up in Belfast through the worst of the violence). They know they cannot stand toe to toe against European forces, so they attack the population of the country.

link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

I quote this as this man died for saying such things, therefore giving great amounts of credibility to the words

""It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match." -JFK

Just one man of notability who spoke negativley about corperation takeover and the evil they are capable of yet people think they are superior because they ignore of scoof at such things in the world today.

So you can mock with your "daffy ducks" but i feel like I am in good company believing in the things i believe.

If people are so sure the Goverment would never do such things as, say, 9/11 why would they ever need to pass a bill allowing them to commit acts exactly like 9/11 for the same reasons people assume 9/11 was fabricated for.

But I am sure it was just written up for fun then later passed for amusement during bush's term. I wonder why JFK refused to sign such a bill....Because he was worried an idiot would come along and use it...maybe?
edit on 16-11-2015 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError
Well, I think the reasoning is that they, ISIS, denies people democracy. Makes sense right? And that is true, but let us not deceive ourselves, our "democracy" is a farce.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

What is the logic of the ISIS movement?

I would argue that there is no logic. ISIS are just a bunch of brutal men who want a Medieval life but with smartphones, AKs and rape.

There is no logic in the violence that these people get up to. There is however logic in their eventual removal from the human race.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I would argue that we educate them rather than exterminate them...but i forgot what century this is...

A2D

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

I would argue that we educate them rather than exterminate them...but i forgot what century this is...

Agree. I don't really like the word exterminate. However, we are dealing with violent and brutal people who will have committed crimes of significance. I would settle for a life of incarceration following due legal process.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Crimes of ignorance based on a ridiculous worldview...basically a plea of insanity...

A2D

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Isn't it obvious? Look at the targets they chose, a sporting event, a live music event, restraints and cafes. They attacked our very way of life, in arguably the most famous City in the world. They wanted the world's attention and they got it. Whoever they may be...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is what a friend has to say on the matter...

It's all coaxing Russia and her allies into a proper war .. Read between the lines !! Russia about to deploy 150000 troops to Syria ... France and USA involved oops a friendly fire etc blah Blah and then it's game on.... The UN is only interested in oil and power nothing more nothing less it keeps the elitist elite

Now I think the France killings have brought it closer to us at home !!! I work in Saudi and hear about suicide bombings and killings everyday !! The everyday Saudis hate the Isis and call them mafia !! They have nothing nice to say about them !! But look deeper into this the oil price Saudi or opec refusing to stop production Isis now moving south into Saudi hmmmm all very suspicious !!!

I'm with Russia on this one!!! Deploy masses of troops and eradicate them !!

As for the Syrian people don't blame them 99.99999% want what we do family money and stability and an iPhone !! They are fleeing not only Isis so if it was us in Scotland fleeing the English ( see what I did there ) then we would hope other countries would see our plight !!

Ww3 is coming folks not a matter why the cards are set the players at the table it's a matter of when !!!

To finish I hate Nostradamus but has this not been predicted

Peace... Oakley shades and 300000 factor sun screen you'll be aiiiight

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Suicide bombers and Jihadis make no sense. They kill innocent people for no reason, unarmed civillians women and children. They are cowards picking easy targets and then they themselves die. A bit of low IQ and mental retardation and brainwashing and not being able to think for themselves. They attract the lowest form of humanity the type of people who victimize, rape ,molest children and hate life. Put them in the ground where they belong.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

What is the logic of the ISIS movement?

Still waiting on solid proof it was ISIS but its looking that way right now.

Their logic?

Think of it like this, imagine you are a skinny little kid in the play ground and one day a huge kid, twice your size starts beating you up every day so you start to plot your revenge. You know you cannot beat your bully in a fair fight so you go for a soft target and next time he goes to attack you, you clamp your hand round his balls and twist.

I think thats the best analogy i can come up with.

ISIS see themselves as the legitimate sovereign power of the land they call the Levant and when France and other powers start bombing them they have no real power to come back at them in a fair fight. Their solution is to hit back like this, twisting the balls by going after these kind of soft targets.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What makes ISIS such a threat is their lack of respect for their own life. Westerners, especially Americans, live pretty charmed lives compared how most live in the Middle East. Isis and other extreamesg groups, target the youth from proverty stricken villages. They slowly start to radicalize them. As these kids anti-western ideas increase with intensity, they are monetarily rewarded. Allowing their families an escape from poverty for the first time in generations. Like street gangs here in America, the sense of belonging and the facade of being respected are so attractive that moral obligation is silenced. They get to travel the world, spreading their demonic way. They sleep, eat and breathe hate for the West. To them, a hero isn't someone who saves lives. A hero is someone who takes many lives of non-Muslim populations. These still impressionable, now evil, kids hear romanticize stories of Bin Laden and Jihad John. Quickly they'll inspire them to agree to suicide missions. The rest of their life is now leading up to their barbaric demise. Senior ISIS officials will then treat them as a peer, or someone with authority. They are respected by everyone identifying with that hateful group of people. Without joining ISIS their'd be little to no chance they'd ever receive any type of recognition, for any reason. Their "poor" makes this country's poor appear luxurious. Unlike in the US, there's little hope of escaping the social circumstances they're born into. It probably doesn't take much persuasion and brainwashing, with the degree of desperation most of these young men have to get out of that lifestyle (I'm sure the "virgins" they were promised didn't hurt either).
I am not by any means, trying to justify men joining ISIS to move on from the 3rd world conditions they inherited. Any members and/or supporters of that cold-hearted group, aren't even humans, any longer, in my eyes. Wanted to add, the strategy these extremist use to grow their networks, to this discussion. Just my opinion, by I think JEALOUSY (toward the West) is what motivates these new recruits. Not Islamic values.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join